Chapter 11

Will we ever be ok?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook had brought the car to the front just as Jin and Taehyung had helped Jimin outside the door. Jungkook got out of the car and rushed to open the door to the backseat and helped Jimin climb in. He then turned to Jin and asked the eldest, "Do you think you could drive us to the nearest hospital? I want to sit with Jimin."

Jin nodded not knowing what else to do as Jimin let out another pained cry. Jungkook climbed into the backseat within a second of hearing Jimin cry. He took a hold of Jimin's hand and tried to reassure him that everything would be ok. Jin got into the front seat while Taehyung joined him up front in the passenger seat. After quickly adjusting the seat, Jin shifted the gear to drive and stepped on the gas relying on Taehyung to direct him if he forgot a turn or something. The car was filled with tension as Jimin tried to control his pained whimpers and breathing. Jin tried to focus on driving as Taehyung divided his attention between the road and Jimin, trying to console him just as Jungkook was.

"It's gonna be ok baby, we'll be at the hospital in no time," Jungkook promised as he let Jimin hold onto his hand tightly. The grip the elder had on his hand was so tight, Jungkook was sure the blood circulation was being cut off, but he didn't care. His primary concern at the moment was making sure Jimin was taken care of and that the baby was delivered safely.

"I-it hurts!" Jimin whimpered as more tears flowed down his cheeks. Jungkook moved closer and wiped away the tears while saying, "I know baby, I know it must hurt, but just hang in there. I'm here, I'll make sure you're taken care of."

"We're all here for you Jiminie, you can do this," Taehyung said from the front seat as he watched the pained expressions Jimin was making with worry. He then turned his attention back to the road and said, "We're almost there Jimin, the hospital is just around that corner."

Jimin nodded as he squeezed Jungkook's hand again as another painful contraction hit him. The pain was incomparable to anything else, it felt even more painful than anything else he'd experienced in his lifetime. It was more painful than all the beatings, all the times he'd gotten an injury from dancing, and the time he'd broken his arm when he was a child. It was just so excruciating. No one had ever warned him it would be this bad, rather he'd always thought expecting mothers and fathers exaggerated about the pain. But his opinion had changed now, no one had been exaggerating. The pain was really surreal, at least for him.

"H-how much l-longer?" Jimin asked with another anguished cry. He vaguely wondered if maybe he really wasn't supposed to be in this much pain? Was there perhaps something wrong and that's why he was in so much pain? But the thought didn't last as his thoughts scrambled away when another wave of pain coursed through him.

"We're here, we're here baby. Don't worry, the doctors will give you something for the pain," Jungkook said as he shoved the door open and helped Jimin out while Taehyung ran inside to get someone to help them. Jin got out his seat and helped Jungkook get Jimin out of the car.

When Taehyung returned moments later, it was with two paramedics who'd brought a gurney with them. The paramedics quickly lifted Jimin onto the gurney and they all rushed inside into the hospital's emergency room. Things were a blur for Jimin as he couldn't focus on anything through the pain. All he knew was he was wheeled into some section of the building where he was helped onto a hospital bed and changed into a hospital gown before a doctor came in.

"Hey there, I hear you're about to deliver. I know you're in pain but I need you to tell me your name and date of birth," The doctor said and when Jungkook tried to answer for him, the doctor shushed him saying she needed Jimin to answer.

"J-Jimin P-Park... 10-13...95," Jimin wheezed out before groaning in pain again.

"Good job, I'm going to get you something that will numb the pain ok? You won't feel a thing if I administer this ok?" The doctor asked and Jimin nodded and pleaded with her to hurry. She nodded and motioned one of her nurses to get the medication while she turned to Jungkook, Jin, and Taehyung and asked, "Which one of you is the father?"

"I am," Jungkook answered.

"Ok, I'm going to need you to sign this consent form for him," The doctor said as another nurse handed him a folder and a pen. Jungkook took a seat in a chair across from the bed and quickly began filling out the forms. In the meantime, Jin held onto Jimin's hands while watching the nurses set up IV's and other medical equipment. Taehyung approached the doctor who was doing something on the computer and began whispering to her. Jimin couldn't hear what was being said and even if he could he wasn't really able to focus.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to see how far the cervix has dilated, or would you prefer I get a male doctor to do this?" The doctor asked and Jimin muttered out that he didn't care just as the nurse came back with the medication.

"Alright, I'm going to inject this first to numb the pain, it goes into your thigh, it should take effect almost immediately," the doctor said as she moved the sheets aside and searched for the correct place to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter