Chapter 1

Will we ever be ok?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~A/N: This is angsty just like broken was....

Jimin stared at the pregnancy test in disbelief. No way. No. No freaking way. He couldn’t be pregnant! He just couldn’t! Jimin began to cry just thinking about the implications of it all. Having a baby meant he was stuck. He was stuck with Jungkook for the rest of his life. No way out. No escape. Not anymore. Jimin collapsed onto the floor and began to wail. Why! Why was life so cruel to him! He had been trying to get away for months and now this had to happen?! There was no way Jungkook would let him go now…. but what about their child? Would Jungkook treat it well? Or would he be just as abusive with it? No…no! Jimin can’t have that. He’ll protect the child no matter what. He won’t tell Jungkook he’s pregnant. He’ll hide it and get away. He just needs to leave before Jungkook finds out. Then it will all be ok. His child will be ok. He’s so close to escaping anyway. It will be fine. It has to be. Jimin throws the pregnancy test into the garbage and piles mountains of napkins on top of it. He then makes his way out of the bathroom just in time to see the front door to their spacious loft open and Jungkook walk in. Jimin freezes right where he is already feeling dread and fear seeping into him at seeing Jungkook. But he forces himself to relax and greet the younger.

Jungkook greets him as well as he took off his shoes and coat before walking over to Jimin. He wraps his arms around Jimin’s waist and leans forward for a kiss. Jimin immediately responds to the kiss knowing he doesn’t have much of a choice in the matter. Besides he has to do this in order to keep up his act, in order to appease Jungkook and keep his trust. He just needs to keep up this act for one more day. Just one more day of being the perfect little doll for Jungkook and he’ll be free.

“I missed you,” Jungkook says pulling away from Jimin’s lips and beginning to pepper kisses along Jimin’s cheek and neck.

“You were only gone for a couple of hours.” Jimin starts before adding, “But I missed you too.”

“Hmm, a couple of hours is too long. I can’t stand being away from you for so long. I miss you the moment I’m away. How am I going to leave you alone tomorrow for my business trip?” Jungkook asks as he buries his head into Jimin’s shoulder.

“You’ll live Kookie. It’s only a couple more hours Kookie, four hours will pass by before you know it, and I’ll be waiting right here for you when you get back.” Jimin says but he doesn’t mean it. He isn’t going to stick around. When Jungkook leaves tomorrow, he’s going to leave too. He’s going to leave and go meet up with Taehyung who’s just returned to Korea yesterday. He’s going to tell Taehyung what’s happened since he’s left. Taehyung will protect him. Taehyung will keep him safe from Jungkook. Jimin knows this, he knows if he can reach Taehyung everything will turn out okay, he just needs to get there first.

“You’re right. You’ll be here for me when I come back.” Jungkook mumbles into Jimin’s shoulder holding him tighter.

“Yep.” Jimin lies.

“You and the baby,” Jungkook says holding even tighter and Jimin is silent completely stunned.

“W…what?” Jimin questions completely caught off guard. How did Jungkook know about the baby already?! Jimin had only found out himself less than an hour ago! Jungkook chuckles and lifts his head up to look at Jimin.

“I’m assuming you’re pregnant since you’ve been throwing up a lot lately and you tried to sneak a pregnancy test into our cart yesterday.” Jungkook mused as he looked into Jimin’s eyes for any sign of confirmation.

“Y-you saw? W-why didn’t y-you say anything?!” Jimin squeaked and Jungkook nodded.

“Because you were sneaking it in, I figured you didn’t want to tell me yet and would once you’d confirmed for yourself if you were pregnant or not.” Jungkook replied looking at Jimin expectantly but Jimin remained silent and so Jungkook nudged him, “So are you?... Are we having a child?” Jungkook asks sounding hopeful.

“…no…I’m not pregnant.” Jimin denies hoping he sounds convincing.

“…. are you sure?” Jungkook asks sounding slightly disappointed.

“Y-yes,” Jimin says but fails to keep his voice steady.

“Hmmm…can I see the test?” Jungkook asks.

“I…I already threw it away,” Jimin says hoping Jungkook won’t go digging in the trash can for it. But Jimin knows that’s exactly what Jungkook will do.

“That’s ok, I’m assuming it’s the bathroom trashcan right?” Jungkook asks but it’s a rhetorical question, Jungkook already know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter