Chapter 3

As Long as You Love ME

 

 


Xander looked at Lily’s hand holding his own. “What?” he asked with a gentle voice.


“Uh…no-nothing… I was just going to ask what…uh…I just wanna ask…” Lily bit her lip finding the words she can’t tell to Xander.

“Hey, if you want to know something, just spit it out,” he said impatiently, waiting for the words she can’t say.

“Uhm…I’m hungry,” Lily finally blurted out.

Darn! Why in the world he forgot that this girl might feel hungry? Maybe because he was preoccupied by the thought that she might have serious problem with her leg or maybe he was just really worried about this girl that he forgot to ask if she’s hungry or not. Aishh!

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to starve you to death.” After a few minutes, the food was delivered.

He was busy watching Lily eat. He noticed that she felt uneasy when she knew he was watching her. But he can’t help it. He has never imagined that watching girl eating was one of the most onjoyable thing to do. Funny, he really think Lily is cute when eating.
Ah, maybe he was crazy whatever.

“Xander oppa, why are you doing this to me?” Lily asked him while she’s playing the spoons with her fingers.

“Doing what?” he asked with is brows knotted. He could see the doubt in her beautiful face.

“Just like what your co-members said. You’re doing what you are not used to. You helped me when I can’t walk on my own. Youeven brought me here in the hotel. It seemed like you are really concerned,” she said while not looking at him. “Samantalang dati sinigawan mo lang ako,” she added.

What the hell those last words mean? She said it in Filipino that’s why he couldn’t understand it. But nonetheless, he answered her question. “I really don’t like it when people get hurt because of me. I don’t want the incident five years ago to happen again.”

“Five years ago?” Lily asked curiously.

“Yeah, that’s the reason why we, U-kiss, didn’t come back here for the past five years,” he explained.

He can still remember the incident when an anti-kpop enthusiast approach him holding their album with a tag saying “Stop ruining our country.” He really got offended by what that anti-kpop did. Actually, he really felt angry that time. It’s as if this anti-kpop think that they’re like aliens went on earth to attack the world. That is why when he went to the men’s room and accidentally bumped by a girl or a lesbian or whatever, he unintentionally burst his frustration on her. But it was too late when he realized that what he did was wrong. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to say sorry to that girl who happened to be one of their fans.

Maybe that was also one of the reasons why he’s very concerned with her. He doesn’t want that thing to happen again ever.

 


 

*****
Kailangan nang gumawa ng paraan si Lily para bmalik sa katinuan. Dalawang araw na ang nakalipas mula Makita niya si Alexander at dalawang araw na rin siyang wala sa sarili.”

Naaalala pa niya ako ,” ang paulit-ulit na bulong ng isip niya. “Hindi niya ako nakalimutan. At hindi na siya galit sa mga lesbians.”

Well, wala naman talaga itong sinabi na ganoon pero parang ganoon na rin yun isip-isp niya.

“Siguro talagang galit lang siyanung time na yun kaya nasigawan niya ako. Hay, Xander oppa, I love you na ulit,” bulong pa rin ng isip niya habang nakangiti sa kawalan.

“Hoy, ate! Nakikinig ka ba? Sabi ko, ito ang listahan na kailangan mong bilhin sa bookstore,” sabi ng kapatid niya dahilan para bumalik siya sa reyalidad. Oo nga pala, kailangan na niyang bumili ng school supplies para sa nakababata niyang kapatid.

“Para kang sira diyan. Nakangiti ka pa sa kawalan. Ano bang iniisip mo?” tanong nito sa kanya.

“Wala! O, sige na mamamalengke na ako,” bulyaw niya dito.

“Mamamalengke? Ate, shool supplies ang bibilhin mo hindi karne ng baboy,” palala nito sa kanya.

Anak ng patis! Oo nga pala, bookstore ang pupuntahan niya.

 

 

It was their third day in the Philippines. And they will stay there for two weeks or so. After their rehearsals for their guestings in a couple of shows, Xander got a call from his noona reminding him about their father’s birthday two weeks from now.

It was a good thing she reminded him. Because their hectic schedule, he might forget that very important day of his father.

It has been years since they celebrated his father’s birthday together. He’d been very busy with his career while his family, especially his father had been very busy also with his business and some missionary works.

“I should buy him a gift,” he thought. “Hmm... What would I buy? Ah, maybe an inspirational book or something,” he said to himself.

His father had always been a bookworm. He loves to read especially those books related to their religion.

But he has no time to buy a birthday present when they get back to Korea so he decided to do it now.

He went to his suit and look for some clothes that he will wear to disguise. He didn’t want the fans to recognize him because it would only ruin his plans.

After dressing up, he went out of his room and look for Eli. He found him very busy with his PSP.

“Eli, can I borrow one of your caps?,” he asked.

“Sure,” Eli replied without looking at him.

He reached for one of the caps and put it on his head.

“Xander hyung, what happened to you? Why are you dressed up like that? ,” Dong Ho asked curiously.

“Why? Do I look like a terrorist to you? ,” he asked back. He was wearing a pair of rugged pants, his favorite rubber shoes, a plainshirt paired with a black jacket and Eli’s cap on his head plus a dark shades.

“Oh, not that bad. I just find it weird. Are you disguising or something?,” Dong Ho asked again.

“Well, obviously,” he said rolling his eyes.

“But why? Where are you going?,” he asked again.

“Aissh! You don’t really want to stop asking, do you?,” he hissed.

But to satisfy his curiosity, Xander told him where he will go. And he thought that would stop Dong Ho from asking. But he was wrong.

“Can I come with you? I’m sure that disguising thing would be a lot of fun!,” he said excitedly.

He smacked him in the head.

“Ahhh! Xander hyung, I thought you hate violence!,” the maknae complained.

“I thought so. But you made me change my mind. So stop asking questions before I lose my temper. Araseo?”

Dong Ho just turned his back and whispered something.

“I was right. Older people are killjoy!”

“What did you just say?,” Xander asked with a high note.

“Nothing. I just said, enjoy your disguising thing! Annyeong!,” Dong Ho said sarcastically and walk away.


 *****

It was not difficult for Alexander to find the bookstore. That’s what he likes in the Philippines. All the things that you want are located in one place. He really felt good as he walked around the whole place without the people noticing him.

He was busy looking for an inspirational book when he noticed that someone is watching and following him.

Oh, crap! The fans might have recognized him already! No, it can’t be. He must do something or else he will not be able to buy a birthday present for his father. “Eotteokke?,” he thought.

He saw a boy standing a few yards away from him. The boy was very busy searching for something in one of the stalls in the bookstore. Maybe he could ask this guy to accompany him until he pays for the book he will buy. And maybe, those fans who follow him might think that he’s not a celebrity. He really hoped so.

He walked towards the guy to approach him.

“Excuse me,” he said to catch the boy’s attention.

The boy stopped on what he was doing and turned to him. Then Xander saw his face.

Geez! He is not a “he”. “He” is a “she”!

“Lily?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another update! IMEOR reminded me this morning to update the fic so here i am!...

i hope your enjoying this fic!

 

and by the way, the author wants me to extends her biggest and sweetest thanks to our subscibers! yes to the 2 of you!

hehe..

 

cause of that, WE ARE ASKING FOR A BIG FAVOR... DON'T be a SILENT READER!

tell us what you think! comments are very appreciated! even violent reactions and suggestions will be entertained!

 

kamsahamnida!