Chapter 14

As Long as You Love ME

 

Hindi maganda ang pakiramdam ni Lily. Feeling niya ay sasabog ang ulo niya sa sobrang sakit. Hangover. Pero kailangan na niyang bumangon para pumasok sa trabaho. Sinikap niyang imulat ang mga mata.

At lalo lamang nadagdagan ang sakit ng ulo niya nang mamataan ang lalaking nakatunghay sa kanya habang natutulog. Nagpakawala siya ng malakas na tili sa kabiglaan.

"Yah~! Stop screaming, will you?"

Itinikom niya ang bibig. She stared at him with so much question in her eyes. As if, may ginawa itong masama sa kanya.

"Oh, no. Don't give that look. I didn't do anything that could harm you," he assured her.

pero nanatili lang siyang nakatitig dito. Marami pang tanong sa isip niya kung paano at bakit ito naroon sa silid niya.

"Hey, can you talk? I didn't know being a heart-broken can mutilate your tongue."

"Huh?" Her head was malfunctioning again. Hindi niya naintindihan kung ano ang ibig sabihin ni Xander sa mga sinasabi nito.

"Aishh. I'm sure you didn't hit your head last night. How come you seemed not in yourself today?" He paused. "Ah, maybe because of hangover." He stood up and headed for the door. Doon niya napansin na hindi pala niya kwarto iyon.

"Oppa!" She called. 

He turned to her.

""Where am I?"

"In my house." He answered without looking at her.

Napanganga siya. Ano daw?

"How---" Hindi na niya naituloy pa ang sasabihin sapagkat nawala na ito sa paningin niya.

she tried to remember whta happened last night. Pero ang tanging naalala lamang niya ay nalasing siya. Naiinis siya sa sarili dahil naisipan pa niyang uminom. Ngayon tuloy ay wala siyang maalala. Pinakiramdaman niya ang sarili kung may nagbago sa kanya. Ngunit wala naman maliban sa-------- sa DAMIT NA SUOT NIYA. Siguraado siyang hindi iyon ang suot niya ng nagdaang gabi. At isa lang ang naiisip niyang nagpalit niyon sa kanya. Sa naisip ay napatili na naman siya.

"It can't be! No way! Ahhh!"  Gusto niyang maglupasay ngayon din.

Maya-maya pa ay nasa pintuan na si Alexander.

"Lily-ah, what happened?" Xander worriedly asked. Then he made a step towards her.

"No! DON'T-COME-NEAR-ME!" She panicked.

He frowned. "Wae?"

"You--- you........" ..'changed my clothes.'  She couldn't utter the last phrase.

"I, what?," he asked, still frowning.

"You........ where's my dress?" She asked instead.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Alexander went out of the guest room to get Lily's medicine. She must be from suffering from headache now because of hangover. He was about to get water when he heard her scream. He immediately rushed to her room. But she doesn't want him to come near her. But why? He was confused. And Lily seemed troubled. Something is bothero\ing her. Her eyes went wide and she was holding her blanket tightly, trying her best to cover herself.

"You---you..." She can't finish what she was about to say.

"I, what?" He was getting and getting more curious now. No. Scratch that. He bacame more worried now.

"You... where's my dress?" She finally uttered. But he noticed that she was not sure of what she was saying.

"In the laundry," he answered back.

"C-can I get it now?"

"Sure. But you maust eat your breakfast first so you can take your medicine."

She waived her hand. "No, I must go now. I have to go to work." Then she stood up to go to get her dress but she couldn't take a step for she was still suffering from headache.

He immediately went to her and held her arms to support her.

"Yah. Lily-ah, you didn't change a bit. Still stubborn huh?" He shook his head. "You must stay here and take a rest."

"No. I don't want to stay here," she insisted.

He stared at her for seconds. Then he remembered what happened last night. She planned to jump on that freakin' river. He couldn't believe she could do that just because of Roy. (Well, that was what he thought.)

Ah, that stupid jerk. He swore he could kill that bastard for making Lily this miserable to the point she drunk herself out last night. And worse, she tried to end her life. He shook his head at the thought. But he can't help himself from envying that jerk. He must admit, he felt jealous. Damn him for hurting her and damn himself for feeling this way. From now on, he wouldn't let him hurt her again or even come near her. He doesn't want Lily to commit suicide again. Because if she does, he might as well end his life too. He was serious now. After the incident last night, he realized that his life would never be the same without her.

"Aishh. What am I thinking? I'm getting melodramatic here. Geez."

"Xander oppa?" Lily said with a low voice. Then he was back to reality. He cleared his throat.

"You must stay here whether you like it or not. Your headache might get worsen if you insist to go. Besides, I should keep my eyes on you. You might do crazy things again," he sermonised her.

"What did you mean "crazy things" that I had done last night? Tell me what really happened." She was dying to know that of course.

"You don't remember anything? Oh yeah, you don't. You were so drunk last night and you tried to kill yourself!" Her eyes grew wide. "Aishhh.. You scared me to death. What if I was not there to catch you? I didn't expect you could do that just because your boyfriend broke up with you." He saw her knot her forehead.

"My boyfriend? I dont-----" He stopped her.

"You don't really have to explain anything. It's none of my business." He doesn't want to hear what she wanted to say. It might just hurt him again. He was afraid his ears would bleed when he heard Roy's name.

"But I don't have a boyfriend. And why would I commit suicide?" She frowned.

She doesn't have a boyfriend? But how about Roy?

"You don't have to lie. I know he's the reason why you tried to do such thing."

She shook her head for several times. "No. No. I'm sure I don't have a boyfriend and I wouldn't end my life just because of him if I do."

Xander look at her to examine if she was telling the truth. She might still suffering from denial. His heart was telling him to beleive her but his mind doubted it.

"But  that guy..." He doesn't want to mention his name. "I saw you with him several times."

"Who?" She was puzzled.

"Your EX-OBSSESSED-SUITOR." He still would not mention his name. 

She knot her forehead again as if she was trying to remember him. Then afterwards...

"Roy," she mumbled. "He's not---"

OUCH. His ears wanted to swell.

"Yah! I don't want to continue this conversation anymore." He started to walk towards the door.

"Roy is not my boyfriend if that's what you think," Lily said as he opened the door. He paused for a moment then turned to her.

"As I have said, you don't really have to explain anything." Then he went out of the room.

He was confused. Would he believe her? The scene at the airport, at the restaurant and at the hotel replayed on his mind. But his heart tells him that Lily won't lie to him. He knows her. Or does he really knows her that much?

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Unti-unti ng lumilinaw sa isipan ni Lily kung ano ang nagyari nang nagdaang gabi. At sigurado siyang wala sa plano niya ang magpatiwakal lalung-lalo na kung si Roy ang dahilan. She doesn't want to commit such mortal sin just because of him. But Xander wouldn't know it. He doesn't want to listen to her. He's not interested on what she would tell him. Moreover, he is not interested in her.

She felt her head throbbed. God, she swear she wouldn't drink any kind of liquor again!

She heard a knock on the door. She doesn't have to think who it was. She knew it already.

"Come in!" She was massaging her head when Xander came in with atray on his hands.

Even if he is not interested in her, at least, he is concerned.

"Lily-ah," Xander called as he approch her. She really loves it when he calls her name. "You eat this then take this medicine. It could relieve your hangover." He placed the tray on the table beside her. The food looked so delicious but she doesn't have an appettite. She'd rather sleep than eat. So, she just stared at the food.

"Yah. Food is intended to put inside your mouth and not just to be stared at. Are you going to eat or you want me to feed you?"

His last sentence was tempting but she wouldn't buy it. " No, I don't want to eat. I'll just take the medicine." She reached for the tablet but Alexander put it away from her hands.

"It's more advisable to eat first." He lifted the tray and sat beside her. Then he started to feed her.

"Oppa, you don't have to do this. I can eat on my own." She tried to steal the spoon from his hands but she was not a good stealer.

"Aisshh. I know hard-headed you are. You wouldn't eat this unless I feed you. C'mon, open your mouth now. Ahhh..."

She wanted to laugh at his acts. He still looks cute even when he is sermonizing her. Now, she was forced to open and eat.

She was wondering why he is so concerned to her now. She can still remember how he ignored her the last time they met. Why the sudden change? She wanted to ask him that question but she doesn't have the strenght to do so.

She heard the ring of Alexander's phone. But he was not answerin it. He just continued on what he was doing.

"Oppa, your phone..."

Alexander just stared on his mobile. Then after a few seconds, he was forced to answer it.

"Hello, Dad?"

He seemed not in the mood to talk with his father. Then without a word, Alexander left the room.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

Hello readers~!! yeah it's me 61imeor.... hehe~ sorry for the super dooper mega late UPDATE.. just busy with some school stuffs.. how are you?

 

Yah~! first time kong mag-update^^ kekeke~ Thanks kay @mieyLa sa pagtulong magtype at mag-update nito.. pasensya na kayo.. super lazy talaga akong magtype.. But I'll try to update ASAP next time....

 

Dear READERS... you just don't know how much I love you guys^^ haha~ your my Lucky 7.. Got that?

kayo lang ang kayamanan ko sa mundo ng AFF.. hahaha~ 

 

READERS SARANGHEYO~!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ mwah~!!! (^.^)//

 

 

61imeor =)))