Chapter 11

As Long as You Love ME

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo, I'm having a back-ache. I'm so tired and I want to sleep.now," SooHyun complained while massaging the back of his shoulders.


"Signs of aging," DongHo commented.


"Aishh, Shin Dong Ho-ah. I don't have the strength to hit you now. Wait until I regain my strength. You are surely dead!," SooHyun warned.


Alexander and his other co-members just laugh at the two. Dong Ho and SooHyun always argue.and they are already used to it.


"SooHyun Hyung, why are you always angry at me?," DongHo suddenly change the tone of his voice.


"And who wouldn't be?," SooHyun asked back.


"Alexander Hyung doesn't get angry when I call KingKong," DongHo said.


Xander suddenly turned his gaze on their maknae.


"Because that is the truth. Xander is the real KingKong!," SooHyun exclaimed seriously.


Kevin, Eli, Kiseop and KiBeom laughed. But Xander gave them a shrill look.


"No, that is because Xander Hyung is a kind person and he understands me," DongHo opposed what SooHyun said.

 

Alexander didn't say anything because he already knows what their maknae is thinking. He is as sure as hell that DongHo wants something from him that's why he keeps on telling good things about him. Their maknae is concerned unduly over his personal benefit. "Selfish maknae," he thought. He turned his gaze outside the car. He doesn't want to listen to their arguments because he's also tired and sleepy. They just finished their recording for their new album and they also had a dance rehearsal. And now, they are on their way to the UKiss dorm.


"And what are you trying to imply huh? That I'm not kind & understanding?," SooHyun hissed.


"I didn't say that!," DongHo said "Aishh... I'm having a hard time talking to elders. It consumes my whole energy. Now, I'm hungry." He touched his tummy. "I want to eat my favorite steak," the maknae demanded.


SooHyun stopped from arguing  with DongHo. He just closed his eyes and tried to take a nap. He chose to take a rest than to lose his temper by arguing with their childish maknae.


"Hyung, stop the car!,"DongHo commanded the driver.


The car stopped in front of Bam Bam Restaurant, one of Seoul's best steak restaurant.


"Xander Hyung-ah,"DongHo turned to Xander.


Alexander knew it already -- their maknaeis craving for his favorite steak & he wants him to buy one.


"I --" the hungry maknae continuedbut he waived his hand to stop him from talking.

 

"Yah, yah. I know what you will say. You want me to treat  you in that restaurant," Xander pointed his  finger at the restaurant and before he continue on what he was about to say, someone caught his attention. The person was about to go out from the Bam Bam resto and because their car is tinted, it was impossible for that person to notice them or him perhaps.


He doesn't know what would he feel at the moment but he was sure he is not happy to see him. Roy was the last person he wanted to see. It had been, what - 5 months since he last saw him at the airport. How strange, they had the same flight and they sit next to each on the airplane. For him, it was the worst flight he ever had. That was why he pretended to be asleep the whole flight.


"What in the world is he doing here?," he asked to himself.


"Why hyung? Do you know him?," Dong Ho asked. Maybe he noticed his intent look to Roy.


"No," he replied immediately. Roy was already out of his sight so he decided to step out of the car to buy their maknae's favorite. He didn't mind if he's already spoiling their youngest member. After all, he had been very hardworking for their group's sake.
He was about to enter the resto when another person caught his attention. The person he's longing to see. "Lily-ah," he murmured. He felt the world stopped from turning when their eyes met. His facial expression remained blunt but his heart wanted to get out of his chest. Seeing Lily-ah again makes his heartbeat as fast as a racing car.
"Since when is she here? Is she with - ?"


Oh, hell. Thinking of Roy and Lily-ah together makes his fists clench tightly. Jealousy. His mood suddenly changed.

 

He walked inside the resto without looking again at Lily. He really tried his best not to turn his gaze towards her direction. But it was not an easy thing to do. He heard her call his name twice but he refused to acknowledge it. He pretended not to see or hear anything. "Such a good actor eh?" People must award him because of his good acting skills.


Xander immediately went back to their car after ordering Dong Ho's steak.


"Did you see Lily? We saw her went out of the resto," Kevin asked him.


"Really? I didn't notice her," he continued pretending.


"You didn't? That's impossible. Bam Bam is not that big for you to not notice her," Ki Beom contradicted.


"Ko-rae!," Ki Seop second the motion.


"I said, I didn't see her," He insisted.


"We don't believed you," his co-members said in unison.


"Haishh... I don't care if you don't believe me. That's not my problem anymore," he hissed.


People around him look at each other with so much suspicion on their faces.
 

 

 

 


***************

 

 

 



Lily, are you okay? Kanina pa kita hindi makausap ng matino ah," tanong ni Eimi sa kanya.

 

"To tell you honestly, I'm not okay. At hindi ako magiging okay pa," pahayag pa nito.


"Ha?! Bakit? May sakit ka ba? Cancer ba yan? Anong stage na?," sunod-sunod nitong tanong.


"Ano ka ba, ang OA mo naman. Wala akong cancer," nakita niya ang relief sa mukha ng kaibigan. "Pero sakit sa puso, meron." Nang marinig nito ang huli niyang turan ay napahawak ito sa sariling dibdib. Mukhang ito pa yata ang aatakihin sa puso.


"Huwag kang mag-inarte. Hindi literal na sakit sa puso ang tinutukoy ko," paglilinaw niya dito.


"OMG! Si Maria Joanna Lilibeth Bautista, broken-hearted? How come? Tell me, tell me, te-te-te-te-te-tell me!" Sumasayaw pa ito habang kinakanta ang "Tell me" ng Wonder Girls.


"Who's the unfortunate guy?," dagdag pa nito.


Maybe it was the right time na may makaalam ng problema niya sa pag-ibig. Baka hindi na niya kayanin pa kung kikimkimin na lamang niya ito habang buhay.


"Alexander Lee Eusebio is the name of the 'unfortunate guy'," saad niya. Isang malaking "What?!" ang tinugon nito sa kanya na muntik maging dahilan ng pagkabasag ng eardrums niya.


"Aw! Kalma lang okay? Iku-kwento ko na nga sa'yo eh."


At nilahad niya nga ang lahat-lahat dito mula sa umpisa hanggang sa muli nilang pagkikita ni Xander kanina. Matapos ang kanyang litanya ay hindi pa rin umimik si Eimi. Lubhang malalim yata ang iniisip nito kaya naman hindi siya nito naririnig.


"Eimi, andiyan ka pa ba?," tanong niya dito sabay pitik ng daliri sa tapat ng mukha nito.


"Huh? Ano nga uling sinabi mo?"


"Wala. Sabi ko, andiyan ka pa ba? Bakit parang ikaw naman ang wala sa sarili? Okay ka lang?" She looked straight into her eyes.


"To tell you honestly, I'm not okay," panggagaya nito sa litanya niya kanina.


"Why? Broken-hearted ka rin?," tanong niya rito. Hindi nito sinagot ang tanong niya.


"I haven't tell anyone about this mula nang malipat ako dito sa Korea. Ikaw pa lang ang makakaalam nito."


"Ano ba 'yun? Bakit kasi di mo pa ako diretsuhin?," di niya maiwasang ma-curious sa mga sinasabi nito.


"Do you remember about our big boss was telling us? Tumango siya. That his son will be the next CEO of KG Corp. and will be our next big boss? Tumango ulit siya. His son's name is Kim Kyeong Jae. And that Kim Kyeong Jae is none other than Eli Kim - the dropdead playboy of U-KISS." Her eyes widened.


Isang malaking "What?!" din ang tinugon niya rito.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

i'm back back back to~

 

 

 

we're back with Chapter 11!!!

 

i know, yah yah, it took more than 48 years for the update then its only one?!...

 

mianhe~ sorry~ patawad~ gomen~

 

 

well, we got busy with school..we had summer class so i just finished typing this chappy a few days ago and i'm starting the next one...so pls. be more patient...^_^

 

 

and i'm happy we had new subscriber!..yahoo!!!.  kamsa! kamsa!

 

 

so anyway, UKISS is back...w/o xanbum...T.T

 

i miss xanbum...

 

but 0330 is really good..can't get enough of it... ~spazz~

 

 

 

well tha's it..sleepy mode....Zzzzzzz

 

 

 

~mieyLa