Chapter 5

Make Me Love You
 
 
 
 
 
 

:: This feeling ::

 

At the street food stall in Myeongdong

 

“Yah! What’s with that face?,” Hyomin exclaimed while looking at his gloomy looked friend. Yuri keep on pouring the clear alcohol liquid into his glass, and gulped the liquid in one go.

 

“Hyomin ah, what should I do?,” he asked as his face flushed due to the effect of the alcohol.

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! I asked you to come here to discuss about my plan, not to listen to your problem, though!,” he snapped.

 

“Mianhae, Hyomin ah,” he apologized. He was about to pour the soju into his glass again when suddenly Hyomin grabbed the bottle, stopping him from doing so.

 

“Enough! You keep on repeating the same words! Just tell me what is it all about?,” he said as he put the bottle and glass aside.

 

“Krystal,” he replied in short.

 

“What about Krystal? Aishh.. Just tell me you brat!,” Hyomin impatiently asked and flicked on Yuri’s forehead.

 

“O-Oww! Ya! It hurts though!,” Yuri groaned in pain.

 

“Serves you right!,” Hyomin said with a devilish smile.

 

“Aishh.. Okay, okay!,” he grunted. “Krystal.. She said.. She said she likes me. And..,” Yuri hesitantly replied.

 

“And what?,” Hyomin asked.

 

“She.. she.. She kissed me..,” he said in as he was drunk a little. Hyomin’s eyes widened in shock.

 

“She kissed you? Chincha?,” Hyomin asked. Yuri nodded slowly, and pointed on his lips. Hyomin gasped.

 

“Oh Lord! She kissed you on the lips? That means, she likes you for such a long time, you pabo ya!,” Hyomin said and shook his head. Yuri slowly nodded in agreement.

 

“What are you going to do now?,” he asked his poor friend. Yuri just shook his head. Hyomin sighed, and tapped his fingers on the table. He poured the soju into his glass, and gulped.

 

“Aishh.. I think if I were you, I just accept her confession, Yul ah. I know, she’s your ex’s little sister, and she will forever remind you of your ex. But who knows, she’s truly loves you. You used to tell me that she likes living in the ranch, and shared the same hobby as yours.

 

“But.. but.. She’s just like my dongsaeng, Hyomin ah. H-how.. How can I like my own dongsaeng?,” Yuri replied.

 

“Aigoo.. Dongsaeng or not, she’s still a woman, you pabo! She doesn’t even have any related blood with you. You still can marry her if you want. Besides, Hani surely will be happy to know her aunt will become her stepmother,” Hyomin said. Yuri’s ears perked up when Hyomin mentioned about his daughter’s name.

 

“You think so?,” he asked.

 

“Why not, Yul ah? She’s gorgeous, brilliant, wealthy and what not,” Hyomin replied.

 

“Why.. why are you sounded like your girlfriend, huh?,” Yuri asked.

 

“Chincha? She told you the same?,” Hyomid replied. Yuri nodded slowly, and the latter burst out laughing.

 

“Of course we have the same thought, though! We are couples, remember?,” he said, still laughing.

 

“Y-yeah, hehehe..,” Yuri replied as he giggled. Hyomin laughed as he shook his head, feeling amused watching his best friend being drunk because of a woman.

 

“I guess we will discuss about my plan to propose Sunny on next time,” Hyomin mumbled while waving his hand at the stall owner to come over to their table.

 

 


 

 

“DING! DONG!”

 

The door slowly opened, revealing a girl who was looking rather messed as she just woke up from sleeping.

 

“Err.. Hyomin oppa? What happened to Yul oppa?,” Krystal asked worriedly.

 

“He drank too much soju because something has bothered his mind, but don’t worry. Just put him into the bed, and he will be okay on tomorrow’s morning,” Hyomin replied. He then carried the drunk Yuri inside the penthouse with Krystal’s help, and they put him on the sofa.

 

“Alright, I should go now. Just don’t worry much, okay? He will be fine,” Hyomin said as he smiled.

 

“Thank you so much oppa for sending him home,” Krystal replied and bowed. Hyomin just smiled in return and walking out of the penthouse. Krystal closed the door, and walked towards the sofa, and kneeling in front of the drunk guy.

 

“I’m so sorry for causing you like this, oppa,” she mumbled sadly while caressing his face. Yuri was sleeping peacefully like a baby with his flushed face. She took off his shoes and socks, and put it on the shoes rack. She then went inside Yuri’s room, and took a blanket and pillow. She carefully lifted Yuri’s head, and put the pillow under his head. She then put the blanket on him.

 

“Sleep well, oppa,” she whispered as she sat on the floor, and put her arms on the edge of the sofa before she put her head on it, slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

“Urghh! My head!,” he groaned while holding his head. He suddenly woke up as he felt his throat dry because of the effect of the alcohol. He was about to get off the sofa when he suddenly saw Krystal was sleeping beside him.

 

“Aigoo.. Why is she sleeping here?,” he mumbled. He then sat down on the floor beside the sleeping girl.

 

“Krys, hey,” Yuri said as he patted on the girl’s back. The girl startled and stirred a bit.

 

“Huh? O-oppa,” she weakly replied. “You are awake?,” she asked with her sleepy eyes.

 

“Yeah, I suddenly felt thirsty, so I woke up. I saw you sleeping here. W-what happened?,” he asked.

 

“Hyomin oppa sent you home because you were drunk earlier. I’m.. I’m sorry oppa, if what I have done to you bothering your mind,” she replied while lowering her head. Yuri just smiled on her words as he still remembered on what Hyomin has told him about when he was drunk earlier.

 

“Maybe I should give her a chance. Who knows, she might be the right one for me,” Yuri thought. He then leaned closer and hugged her.

 

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault for confessing your feelings to me. I was confused with my own feelings earlier. You know, it’s been four years since I got divorced, I have never been involved with any relationship with a girl, so I just focused only on my work, my family and Hani,” he said.

 

He then pulled off the hug, and cupped Krystal’s face with his both hands, scanning the face that he never paid any attention before. He really wanted to love her, so he finally opened his heart again, giving himself and Krystal a chance to love each other. He then leaned closer, and was about to kiss her when suddenly Krystal pushed his face aside.

 

“Urghh.. Oppa. Your smell like.. Urghh!,” she said as she groaned and scrunched up her nose, holding her breath. Yuri chuckled and pecked on her cheek instead.

 

“Arasso.. arasso.. I know, I smelled like trash. I will go and wash my face first and brush my teeth, and then I will going to kiss you until you lose your breath,” he replied with a devilish smile as he got up from the floor. Krystal burst out laughing. He ruffled her hair into mess before he sprinted to the bathroom.

 

 


 

 

The next morning

 

“Urghh..” Yuri groaned as he felt the sun rays hitted on his face. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and tried to move his body, but failed to do so when he felt a weight on his chest. He looked down, and his lips suddenly formed into a smile, knowing that there was someone who was sleeping beside him, hugging him like a koala bear. He smiled again while reminiscing the last night's moment. The moment where he shared his passionate kisses with Krystal after four years. He felt his heart alive again. But then, suddenly something hits him.

 

“Oh shoot!,” he frantically said, causing the girl beside him startled and stirred from her sleep.

 

“Huh? W-why? W-what’s wrong, oppa?,” she asked as she lifted her head, still in dazed.

 

“I'm late for work this morning!,” he exclaimed in panic. He was about to get up when Krystal stopped him.

 

“Calm down, oppa. Sunny unnie called you early this morning, and I had answered the call. She said you don’t have to come to work today,” she informed. Yuri raised his brows.

 

“Chincha?,” he asked. Krystal nodded and pulling him back to lie down. Yuri just followed suit, and they continued their sleep until afternoon.

 

 


 

 

“Where do you want to bring me for lunch, oppa?,” Krystal asked. They were walking hand in hand, heading towards the Korean traditional building located at Deoksugung Palace area.

 

“Korean restaurant. You said you like eating Korean food. The place that I’m going to bring you serves the best authentic Korean food in Seoul,” Yuri replied.

 

“Oh, so we are going to eat Korean food! Awesome!,” she excitedly exclaimed.

 

“Aigoo.. So cute!,” he said and gently pinched on her cheek.

 

“Oww! It’s hurt, oppa!,” Krystal whined. Yuri just chuckled and leaned closer to peck on her cheek.

 

“There,” he said. Krystal shook her head, and pointing at her lips while pouting. Yuri laughed, and leaned closer to peck on her lips. “Why are you so cute today, huh?,” he said.

 

“I’m forever cute, oppa. It’s just that you never noticed me all this while,” she jokingly said. Yuri chuckled on her words.

 

“Yeah, I know. But, from now on, I want to look at this cute face of my girlfriend always. Before I close my eyes and when I wake up from sleep,” he said as he smiled.

 

“Girlfriend?,” she unconsciously said.

 

“Yeah, my girlfriend. Why? You don’t want to be my girlfriend?,” he asked. Krystal’s face flushed as the word ‘girlfriend’ made her felt like floating on the cloud nine. Yuri stopped walking and staring at Krystal who seemed like spacing out.

 

“You’re spacing out again, babe. Why, you don’t like me to call you my girlfriend?,” Yuri asked. Krystal startled and immediately shook her head.

 

“No! It’s not like that, oppa. You know, it has always been my dream to be your girlfriend. But right now, it feels like surreal,” she replied. Yuri smiled over her words.

 

“If I meet you first before your sister, I’m sure we will live happily right now,” he thought. He then pulled her closer into his arms and hugged her.

 

“This is real. You, Krystal Jung Soojung are now officially a girlfriend to me, Kwon Yuri,” he softly said. He then pulled off the hug, and cupped her face.

 

“Really?,” she asked him in English.

 

“Yeah, really,” he replied the same. They both then burst out laughing, and after their laughter died down, Yuri leaned closer to kiss her lips as to seal his proposal to her to become his official girlfriend.

 

“I love you,” he said. Krystal’s eyes lit up as she felt overwhelmed, and she leaned in to kiss him back.

 

“I love you too, oppa,” she replied. They both smiled to each other as they know their feelings are mutual right now. Yuri felt contented as now he has someone to love after being alone for four years.

 

“Kaja, I’m hungry,” he said as he grabbed her hand, and entwined their hands together.

 

“Let’s go!,” she exclaimed in English, and Yuri swings their hands while walking happily, heading to the restaurant.

 

 


 

 

“I will be going back to Goyang this weekend. So, are you going to stay to attend your friend’s wedding?,” Yuri asked, glancing at Krystal once awhile while focusing on his driving. They were in the car, heading back to Yuri’s penthouse after having their lunch. Krystal tapped on her chin as she was doing her thinking.

 

“Can you accompany me to my friend’s wedding, oppa? And after that, we can go back to Goyang. I missed to see Hani and Flora,” she voiced out her opinion.

 

“Arasso. Talking about Flora, do you know that she’s now pregnant?,” Yuri said.

 

“Chincha?,” she replied as her eyes widened in surprise. Yuri nodded and smiled. “Congratulations, oppa! You are going to be a daddy soon!,” she jokingly said to him.

 

“Ya! She’s a horse, though!,” Yuri exclaimed, causing Krystal burst out laughing. “Aishh.. You and Hani are in the same boat. She likes to tease me nowadays,” he said sadly.

 

“Aigoo.. You’re so cute, oppa!,” she said while pinching gently on Yuri’s cheek. Yuri caught her hand, and kissed on it. He brought her hand on his lap, and entwined their hands together. Krystal smiled in contented while looking at their entwined hands.

 

“Such a romantic guy,” she thought smilingly.

 

 


 

 

“Aigoo, aigoo! Your face looks radiant ever since you and Krystal are together, though,” Hyomin teasingly said while trying to dodge a flying pillow from his close friend. He burst out laughing. They were at Yuri’s penthouse, continuing their discussion after the first met up failed due to the drunk Yuri. Krystal was out with her friend who just came back from her hometown.

 

“Yah! Stop it, or just forget about your plan,” Yuri said, threatening him.

 

“Arasso, arasso! Mian. Anyway, I’m happy if you are happy, Yul. Looks like she’s the right one for you, huh?” he replied.

 

“Yeah,” he replied in short as he smiled. “Alright, back to your plan. So, when are you going to buy a ring for her?,” Yuri asked.

 

“Already, though. It’s just that I want to make a surprise event for her. I’m still looking for the best location. Do you have any place in mind to suggest?,” he replied. Yuri scratched his non-itchy head, trying to recall in his mind of any good places he could suggest to his friend.

 

“Ermm.. I think n.GRILL French restaurant in Seoul Tower will be a nice place for your proposal event. It has a romantic ambience plus with a breathtaking view. I think most girls like a place like that,” he suggested.

 

“n.GRILL, huh? Sounds good to me. Alright, it’s confirmed. So, can you please keep it from her? And, one more thing. I will pretend that I will be busy on that day. I need your help to bring her to the place around 6:00 P.M. Don’t tell me I was there, just say that there’s someone wants to see her. You can bring Krystal if you want to,” Hyomin added.

 

“You have to make a reservation first, pabo ya. Make sure it’s on her free day. Next week she will be free on Friday. I think it’s the best day to do the event,” he said.

 

“I know that. I will call the restaurant on tomorrow. So, is there anything to eat? I’m hungry though,” he asked.

 

“Jeongmal! Yah! This is not a restaurant, though! Just drink that orange juice and get out of here,” he snapped, causing the latter laughed.

 

 


 

 

Saturday

 

“You look handsome with this suit, oppa,” Krystal compliments him while fixing his rose gold colored necktie. Yuri wore a black suit and shirt which compliments with Krystal’s black lace dress.

 

“Well, you look gorgeous and, y too,” he said as he whispered the last words, causing the latter’s face flushed.

 

“Aishh.. Stop it!,” she shyly said while hitting on Yuri’s chest, causing him chuckled. Yuri pouted his lips, wanting a kiss from his girlfriend, but Krystal just pushed his face aside, giggling.

 

“Ya! Where’s my ‘before-going-to-the-event’ kiss?,” he playfully asked.

 

“No! We are going to be late later. Let’s go,” she said sternly. Yuri playfully salute her and grabbed her hand, walking hand in hand out of Yuri’s room.

 

 


 

 

At Shilla Hotel, Seoul

 

“Wow! So many people attending your friend’s wedding. Is she a well-known people or something?,” he asked the moment they arrived in front of the wedding hall where Krystal’s friend will holding the wedding ceremony.

 

“Well, you can say that. She’s a fashion designer, and her fiance is a fashion model,” Krystal replied.

 

“Your name, Miss?,” the registration staff asked as the couple approached their table.

 

“Krystal Jung, and my partner here is Kwon Yuri,” she informed. The staff then checked on the guests lists, and once they found the couple’s name, he invited them to enter the hall.

 

“Your seat, Ma’am, Sir,” the usher said while showing them their seats. The couple thanked them in unison before they took their respective seats.

 

After the guests, relatives and friends took their respective seats, the ceremony began with the pianist playing a wedding march song, and the bride and her father slowly entered the hall while walking down the aisle. The bride looks cheerful while waving her hand at the guests until they reached the altar. Yuri was staring at the bride, and suddenly something came across his mind.

 

“I know her. She’s Luna, right? The owner of Seoul House of Fashion?,” Yuri whispered to Krystal’s ear. Krystal raised her brows in surprised.

 

“You know her? How?,” she whispered at him back, her face suddenly changed into a frown.

 

“My mom used to shopping at her boutique. She likes to buy clothes under her brand,” he whispered.

 

“Oh!,” Krystal replied. Yuri just giggled silently.

 

“Jealousy seems like a family thing in the Jung sisters,” he thought. He then grabbed Krystal’s hand and entwined their hands together, gesturing her that she’s got nothing to be jealous at. Krystal’s heart somehow felt fluttered and got butterflies in her stomach while looking at their entwined hands.

 

 


 

 

“Congratulations, babe!,” Krystal congratulates Luna after the ceremony ended. She leaned closer and hug her best friend.

 

“Thanks, Krys! Err.. wait! Is that your ‘Mr. Right,?,” she whispered to her while glancing at Yuri. Krystal looked at her and nodded shyly.

 

“Omo! Congratulations! I bet it’s your turn next after me, right?,” Luna said teasingly, causing the latter’s face flushed.

 

“Aishh.. We’re still at the first stage though, still have a long way to go,” she replied.

 

“I will pray for your happiness, Krys. And, don’t forget to invite me on your wedding later, arasso?,” she said.

 

“Arasso. Now, go and get your husband there,” Krystal replied as she released the hug, and glancing at Yuri who was busy talking to Luna’s husband.

 

“Hey, you! Have you done with your chatting?,” Krystal asked while hugging Yuri’s arm.

 

“Yeah. He’s a nice guy, though. Luna surely lucky to get married to him,” he replied.

 

“I’m lucky to have you too, oppa,” she thought. “Yeah, you’re right. So, shall we go now?,” she asked.

 

“Yeah, let’s go,” Yuri replied. The YulKrys couple then heading to the main entrance and left the hall.

 

 


 

 

The Kwon’s Penthouse

 

“Do you want me to packing for you?,” Krystal asked while looking at Yuri who was sitting on the floor at his room, busy rummaging inside his backpack.

 

“Nah, it’s okay, babe. I just need to bring my electronic devices. Half of my clothes are still at my room there. I just bring some to here,” Yuri replied. She was sitting on the bed, folding some of her clothes to be put inside her backpack.

 

“Oppa,” Krystal called him.

 

“Hmm?,” Yuri replied while looking at her.

 

“Do you think your mom will hate me?,” she voiced out her worries. Yuri furrowed his brows, and immediately got up from the floor, walking towards the bed, and sat next to Krystal.

 

“What are you talking about? Why would my mom will hate you? You didn’t do anything wrong to her,” he replied.

 

“I mean, I’m your ex-wife’s little sister. I’m sure she couldn’t accept on whatever unnie did to you and Hani, what more to accept me as your girlfriend,” she explained.

 

“Aigoo..,” Yuri said as he leaned closer and hugged her. He kissed on top of her head, and ruffled her hair into mess.

 

“Ya! Oppa!,” Krystal exclaimed angrily while her hand automatically smacked on his arm, glaring at him. Yuri just laughed on her reaction as he found it cute.

 

“You are worry too much, Krystal Jung Soojung. My mom knew that you’re different from your unnie. My parents have no problem with you, it’s just that your parents that you need to be worried about,” Yuri said as he smiled.

 

“Chincha? They knew about me and you already?,” Krystal raised her voice in surprised.

 

“Yes, babe. I have already told them about you. So, you don’t have to worry, okay?,” he said while pinching softly on her cheek.

 

“Aishh..,” Krystal pushed his hand as she felt annoyed. Yuri chuckled and got up from the bed, walking back to the floor to pick up his backpack.

 

“I’m done. Have you done packing?,” he asked.

 

“Not yet. I need to pack my toiletries,” she replied.

 

“Okay, I will get that for you,” he said as he walked towards the bathroom. Krystal smiled while watching him heading to the bathroom.

 

“If we will getting married someday, I’m sure you will become a good husband to me. I didn’t understand why unnie did that to you, oppa,” she thought.

 

 


 

 

The Kwon’s Ranch

 

“Don’t be nervous, okay? This is not the first time you came here,” Yuri said, trying to calm the nervous looking girl beside him. He grabbed on her cold hand, and caressing it gently.

 

“It’s been awhile, oppa. How can I not being nervous?,” she replied, biting her lips. Yuri just smiled and brought her hand closer to his lips, and kissed it.

 

“Everything will be okay, babe. Trust me,” he said. Krystal just faintly smiled in return. He then opened the car’s door and immediately went out of it, and rushed to the passenger’s door to open the door for Krystal. Krystal was about to get off the car when she saw the house door was opened, revealing a little girl who looks like Yuri.

 

“Daddy!,” the little girl cheerfully greeted Yuri.

 

“This must be Hani,” she thought.

 

“Hey, my little princess! Come here!,” Yuri said as he squatted down with his arms wide open. Hani happily ran towards Yuri and crushed on him, causing he fell on the floor.

 

“Ya! Kwon Hani! This is not a rugby match, you little brat!,” he said as he tickled his daughter, causing the little girl laughing hysterically.

 

“Daddy, daddy, stop!,” she said while still laughing. Krystal smiled while looking at the father and daughter antics.

 

“What the.. Yah! You two! Get up from the floor now!,” a sudden older woman’s voice exclaimed while walking towards the door. She shook her head as she looked at the two on the floor, but suddenly her gaze shifted towards Krystal.

 

“Krystal?”

 
 
 
 

 


 

Annyeong guys!
 
I'm back with the new chapter. Hope you guys will like it. Please drop your comment and subscribe if you like.
 
See you in the next update! (^_-)/