Chapter 10

Make Me Love You
 
 
 
 
 
 

:: One Last Time ::

 

At SunYoon’s apartment

 

“Yoong! Come here! Quick!,” Sunny shouted from the living area, calling Yoona who was busy preparing the food for their dinner. The chef hurriedly wiped her hands with a towel, and ran towards the living room.

 

“What? What is it?,” she asked in panic.

 

“Your cooking show is airing now on TV,” Sunny replied while pointing her finger at the 52 inch TV screen. Yoona looked at her housemate in disbelief.

 

“Jeongmal, yah! I thought something bad happened. You’re wasting my time here, aishh!,” she exclaimed annoyingly and grunted. Sunny just chuckled while looking at her pissed housemate.

 

“It’s your show, though. You shouldn’t miss watching it,” Sunny said. Yoona just shook her head and quickly heading back to the kitchen.

 

“Weird. People will usually get excited when appear on TV programme. Unlike this woman,” she mumbles while her eyes still glued on the TV screen.

 

“That’s because I hate watching myself on TV,” Yoona shouted from the kitchen, causing Sunny’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Did she hear on what I said just now? I just mumbled.

 

“I know what’s playing on your mind, though,” Yoona said while carrying a tray of cheese ramyun and fried chicken, their favorite food since they were in a middle school. She then put the pot, two empty bowls, and a big plate of fried chicken on the coffee table.

 

“I thought you have a sixth sense or something,” she sarcastically replied.

 

“Duh, we were friend since small, and I can read your mind like the back of my hand,” Yoona scoffed as she started to scoop some ramyun from the pot, and put it equally on the empty bowls.

 

“Jal meokkesseumnida!,” both of them said in unison before devouring their food hungrily.

 

“Hmmm.. thish ish delishesh,” Sunny said with full of food.

 

“Tsk, tsk.. Look at this sloppy kid. Just eat your food slowly, you midget!,” Yoona scolded while shook her head. Sunny munched all her food before she swallowed it.

 

“Don’t care. When it comes to my favorite food, I think I need to eat it as much as I can,” she nonchalantly replied.

 

“Oh, really? When you get choke later, just go by yourself to the hospital,” Yoona sarcastically said, causing the latter chuckled on her words as she found it funny.

 

“You need to chill, Yoong. I don’t understand why are you treating Yuri like he’s your enemy at the hospital earlier,” Sunny said.

 

“Who said I treated him like an enemy? I just do what I should do as a boss, that’s all,” she casually replied.

 

“What I mean is, just treated him like the way you treated me, like a friend,” Sunny stated.

 

“Oh, no I can’t do that. He will take advantage on me, like the other previous bodyguards,” she replied while eating the fried chicken.

 

“Why would he want to take advantage on you? He can quit at anytime he wants. Besides, he’s The Kwon heirs, you know, and he’s Hyomin’s best friend. I know all of his friends well,” Sunny said.

 

“I don’t care about his family or financial background. Anyone who works with me, he or she must follow the rules and regulations, and should respect me,” she replied.

 

“You know what? You should have dating him, not that China guy, what’s his name again?,” Sunny sarcastically said.

 

“Yah! What nonsense you’re talking about? He’s not an ordinary guy, though! And for umpteenth time, Miss Lee Sunkyu, he’s my boyfriend and the name is Sun Xiao Xiao!,” she snapped.

 

“You and your obsession with your boyfriend, what’s his name again?,” Sunny asked.

 

“Sun. Xiao. Xiao,” Yoona mentioned the syllables of the name one by one and rolled her eyes annoyingly.

 

“Ah, Sun.. hmm.. what’s the next again? Ah, whatever!,” she replied as she resumed eating the ramyun. She purposely did that as he wanted to annoy the latter. Yoona looked at her in disbelief.

 

“Seriously, you..,” she was about to scold her housemate when suddenly her phone rings. She immediately got up from her seat, and walked towards the kitchen where she left her phone there. Sunny just ignored her and continued watching the program on TV while eating.

 

 


 

 

Amber was watching Krystal sleeping since an hour ago. Both were sitting side by side as Amber has volunteered to book the flight tickets to Seoul, and he managed to book the seats next to each other. Even if Krystal didn’t ask to have a seat next to the window, Amber willingly booked the seat for her. He willingly to do anything for Krystal. He loves the girl, but he knew Krystal loves Yuri. Deep down in his heart, he thanked his father and Mr. Jung for their decision to setting up the marriage for them. Since then, he promised to himself that he will try his best to win her heart. He quickly turned his head to the book he was holding when he saw Krystal suddenly stirred from her sleep.

 

“You didn’t sleep?,” Krystal asked with her hoarse voice. Amber shook his head and smiled.

 

“I’m not sleepy yet,” he replied, and continued reading his book.

 

“Am,” Krystal softly called him. Amber suddenly felt his heart beating fast when hearing the way Krystal called his name.

 

“Y-yeah?,” he stuttered a bit. Krystal held his arm, and patted it gently.

 

“Thank you,” she thanked him. Amber furrowed his brows.

 

“Thank you for what?,” he asked in clueless.

 

“For buying the flight ticket for me,” she replied.

 

“Ah! That. Don’t mention, Krys. It’s just a small matter,” Amber said as he smiled genuinely.

 

“Can I ask you something?,” she asked. Amber nodded.

 

“Sure,” he replied.

 

“Have you ever had a girlfriend?,” she asked. He just smiled and shook his head.

 

“Seriously?,” Krystal asked in disbelief.

 

“Why would I lie to you, Krys?,” Amber replied.

 

“A crush? Or, a girl you like in your school time, or from your med school?,” she asked again. Amber chuckled and shook his head.

 

“I do have one. But, she’s my childhood friend. I liked her ever since I met her for the first time. But, I think she likes someone else,” Amber casually said, causing the girl who was sitting next to him agape in surprised.

 

“Really? Wow! That was like a long time ago, and yet you still couldn’t forget about her. She’s the lucky girl in the world, you know,” Krystal replied.

 

“Kind of,” Amber said, causing the latter giggled. The two fell in silent for a while. Krystal have one question lingered in her mind ever since her father told her about his plan to marry off his youngest daughter with Amber.

 

“Am, why did you agree with your father’s plan to marry me?,” Krystal asked. Her sudden question caught him off guard.

 

“Should I tell her now, or later?,” he thought.

 

“Am, are you listening to me?,” Krystal impatiently asked when she saw Amber seemed like in a deep thought.

 

“Yes, I’m listening, Krys,” he replied. “You want to know why, right?,” he said. Krystal nodded.

 

“Now, or never, Amber Liu!,” he thought again.

 

“Because, the girl that I’m going to marry is my childhood friend whom I liked long time ago until then,” he said. Krystal’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“W-what?,”

 

 


 

 

“She called me early this morning, mom,” Yuri said to his mother. The two were sitting at the bench in their mansion small garden at the backyard. Mr. Kwon was already in his dreamland, while Hani was already in her deep slumber with her new puppy, DooE after taking her medication.

 

“So, what does she say?,” Mrs. Kwon asked. Yuri let out a small sigh while sipping his coffee.

 

“She said she wanted to meet me for the last time. I don’t understand what she mean, but I assumed that it may be related to his parents,” he replied.

 

“Yul ah. I’m sorry to say this, but I have a hunch that The Jung doesn’t want you to become their son-in-law once again. I know them well. He probably has set up to marry off Krystal with someone else rather than you,” his mother said.

 

“Yeah, I have the same thought too, mom. I think better we wait for her explanation,” he replied.

 

“Don’t say anything yet about this to Hani, arasso? I’m afraid she will feel heartbroken once again if she knew about whatever decision you and Krystal might take after this,” Mrs. Kwon reminds him.

 

“I know, mom. I don’t want to hurt her feelings too. She’s too precious to me. I would rather not remarried than to hurt my daughter’s feeling,” he said as he smiled faintly.

 

“Don’t say like that, Yul ah. Who knows, there’s a girl out there who’s waiting for the right time to meet you. Don’t give up in finding love, arasso?,” his mother said encouragingly.

 

“Dae, mom. I hope so,” he replied. The mother and son then continued chatting on random things before they went inside the mansion as they eventually felt sleepy and the time has already past midnight.

 

 


 

 

“Yes, Mr. Chao. Anything you want to report to me?,” Yoona whispered right after she saw the caller’s ID as she immediately answered the call.

 

“Ermm.. Miss Im. I hope you will stay calm on what I am going to tell you about,” the caller said.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay. Go ahead Mr. Chao,” she replied.

 

“I saw Mr. Sun went inside the bar with two girls, I mean two pretty girls with him,” Mr. Chao said. Yoona’s eyes grew wider and her heart beating fast as she feels her blood rises due to the news she received just now.

 

“Alright. Just follow him. Take photos and record videos on whatever he will do with those .. I mean with those girls,” she said as she tried to calm down.

 

“Right, Miss Im. I will report to you again once I got all the evidence you need,” Mr. Chao replied.

 

“Okay. Thank you,” she said.

 

“You’re welcome, Miss Im,” Mr. Chao replied as he hung up the call.

 

Yoona couldn’t think straight at the moment she received the news about her boyfriend's infidelity behind her back. She couldn’t believe Xiao will cheat on her. She hired the private investigator few months ago after she read the news from the internet about rumours on Xiao dating his co-star from his new film after he dumped her. But Xiao has already explained to her that it’s just rumours only, and his co-star has already had a boyfriend.

 

“You better give me a good explanation, Xiao. Otherwise, I will get a hitman to kill you,” Yoona mumbles in anger.

 

“You want to kill who?,” a voice suddenly said causing Yoona jumped in surprised.

 

“Y-yah! Aishh.. You midget! I almost got a heart attack, you know!,” she snapped. Sunny looked at her weirdly and proceed to the sink to wash the dishes.

 

“My bare face isn’t scary enough like a ghost to cause you having a heart attack,” she nonchalantly replied while washing the dishes.

 

“Whatever, Sunkyu! I don’t have a mood to talk right now. Just clean up all the plates and throw whatever leftover food there into the dustbin,” she said before she walking out of the kitchen. Sunny stopped her doings and quickly wiped her hands with a towel.

 

“Huh? Yah! You just eat a little just now. Why do I need to throw the food when you’re barely eating?,” she shouted. Yoona just ignored her and continued heading to her room. Sunny furrowed her brows in curious.

 

“She’s the shikshin among us, and it’s weird when she said she doesn’t want to eat,” Sunny mumbles. “Ah, whatever!,” she just shrugged and resume back the cleaning work.

 

 


 

 

“Krystal, hey, wake up! We’re already arrived in Incheon Airport,” Amber gently patted on her shoulder right after hearing the in-flight announcement.

 

“H-huh?,” Krystal startled as she slowly opened her eyes, still in a drowsy state.

 

“We’re already arrived. Let’s get out from here,” he said as he leaned closer and unbuckled the safety belt from Krystal. The latter was stunned as she just stay put, didn’t make any movement.

 

“Done!,” Amber said as he casually went back to his seat to get his belongings. What Krystal didn’t know was that Amber has quietly put the safety belt on her when the announcement made earlier to inform that the flight will touch down. Since Krystal was still in her deep sleep, he didn’t have a heart to wake her up, and carefully put the safety belt on her.

 

While Krystal was still dumbfounded on what he did to her just now. Somehow she felt fluttered with his small gestures, and knowing that Amber wasn’t that bad at all. He has a good looks, well educated, has a decent job, and well mannered. Will she eventually open her heart for him?

 

“I will get our luggage. Can you please wait for me at the cafe over there?,” Amber said right after they have cleared with the immigration process.

 

“Okay,” Krystal replied, and immediately walked towards the cafe.

 

“Good morning, Miss! One person or two?,” the cafe worker asked.

 

“Two,” she replied. The worker then ushered her to the vacant table for two. After Krystal took her seat, he put the menu on the table.

 

“Can I order later? I need to wait for my friend to come,” she said.

 

“Sure, Miss. Just press the buzzer once you’re ready to make your order,” the worker replied.

 

“Okay, thanks,” she thanked him before he left the table. She then took out her mobile phone from her handbag, immediately scrolled down the numbers until she found Yuri’s number.

 

“Should I call him, or just text him?,” she contemplates. She then decided just to text him. It’s early in the morning, and she bet Yuri were still sleeping. She was surprised to see the incoming call from Yuri.

 

“Oppa,” she greets him.

 

“Hey, babe. I’m already awake. Are you already arrived in Seoul?,” Yuri asked.

 

“Yes, oppa. I’m inside the cafe at Incheon Airport right now,” she replied.

 

“Chincha? Do you want me to go there to pick you up?,” he asked.

 

“It’s okay, oppa. I will go straight to the hotel after this. Besides, I..,” she contemplates whether wanted to tell him or not, afraid that Yuri will be mad at her.

 

“What is it, babe?,” Yuri asked.

 

“Ermm.. I-I came here with someone,” she nervously replied.

 

“Someone? Who?,” he asked in a straight tone.

 

“A-a friend, oppa. My childhood friend,” she replied.

 

“Krys!,” Amber called her right after he spotted her. Krystal waved her hand and gestured him to come to the table.

 

“I will call you back,” Yuri said before he hung up.

 

“O-oppa..,” Krystal called him but the line was cut off.

 

“Aishh..,” she grunted. Amber who was just took his seat in front of the miserable girl furrowed his brows curiously.

 

“What happened? Someone called you?,” he asked. Krystal sighed heavily.

 

“Yuri oppa. He immediately hung up when I mentioned that I’m not coming alone,” she said as she felt disheartened. Amber let out a faint smile. Although he felt a bit disappointed, but he will try his best to cheer up his loved one.

 

“Just give him some time, okay? He feel miserable too,” Amber said as he patted on her shoulder. “Want to grab something sweet? You need to recharge after a long flight, you know,” he said.

 

“Yeah, sure,” Krystal replied with a small smile. Amber then pressed the buzzer, and the cafe worker immediately dashed towards their table. He then made the order for himself and on behalf of Krystal.

 

 


 

 

“Here’s your room card. Just call me if you need anything, okay?,” Amber said as he put the luggage in front of Krystal’s room.

 

“Okay. Thanks, Am. I’ll see you at dinner on six. In case if I’m not showing up just call me, okay? I’m afraid I will overslept,” Krystal replied. Amber just chuckled, knowing her favorite which is sleeping since she was small.

 

“No problem. Alright, get enough rest, okay? I’ll see you later then,” Amber said and dragged his luggage heading to his room.

 

“Okay,” she replied as she entered her room.

 

 


 

 

“Who’s that guy?,” Yuri mumbles while facing back and forth in his room. He felt slightly jealous when Krystal mentioned that she came with a friend, and suddenly he heard a guy called his girlfriend’s name.

 

“Calm down, Yuri. Just calm down. She said a friend, not a boyfriend,” he mumbles again, tried to calm himself down.

 

“But, what if that guy is her newfound boyfriend? Or, The Jung has setting her up to marry that guy?,” he mumbles. “Aishh.. You really drive me crazy here, babe. I wish all my thoughts are not true,” he said. He then took his phone from the dressing table, and slide the phone screen, and press the redial button. After a few ringings, Krystal answered the call, but with a tired voice.

 

“Oppa, please don’t hang up the call now,” she said.

 

“No, I won’t. Text me your hotel address now. I will go there to see you,” Yuri said in a strict tone.

 

“Arasso,” she said. With that, Yuri pressed the end call button, and grabbed his car keys.

 

“Where do you want to go, Yul ah?,” Mrs. Kwon who was sitting on the living room asked right after she saw Yuri was walking in a hurry.

 

“I’m going to meet Krystal at the hotel, mom. Please cover me if Hani ask on my whereabouts. I’m afraid it will take a long time,” Yuri replied.

 

“Arasso. Drive carefully. Call me if anything happen,” Mrs. Kwon said.

 

“Arasso, mom,” Yuri replied and walked towards the door.

 

 


 

 

“DING! DONG!”

 

Yuri pressed the room’s doorbell, and not long after the door opened, revealing the person he has been longing the most. Krystal then grabbed his hand, dragging him inside the room and closed the door. She leaned closer to Yuri and hugged him.

 

“You just didn’t know how much I missed you, oppa. I feel like I couldn’t breathe,” she mumbles on his chest, and hugging him tight. Yuri’s heart fluttered as he slowly wrapped up his arms around her.

 

“You’re so selfish, Krystal Jung. How can you leave me without any news, huh? You really drives me crazy here. You just didn’t know how much I and Hani missed you,” Yuri replied.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa. I’m..,” Krystal suddenly stopped talking when Yuri leaned his face closer and kissed her. The kiss turns to become passionate as the two lovers poured their feelings inside as they missed each other so much. They were so into the kisses until Krystal didn’t realize that her legs were at the edge of the bed, and she just let her back fall on the mattress. Their mouth still glued to each other and Yuri now was on top of her. Yuri immediately pulled off the kiss, and looked at her in concern.

 

“I’m sorry. Are you okay?,” he asked in worried tone. Krystal just smiled and shook her head.

 

“I’m okay, oppa. Come here,” she said as she pulled Yuri’s neck and continued to kiss him. They continued their passionate kiss and unconsciously started to undress each other. Krystal then pulled off the kiss, and caressed Yuri’s cheek.

 

“Make love to me, oppa. I want you to be my first,” Krystal said. Yuri’s eyes grew wider as he realized they were , and was about to get up when Krystal quickly pulled his arm. “Please, oppa. I want you,” she begged. Yuri sighed, and immediately pulled the cover to cover their bodies.

 

“Are you sure? Why are you sounded like you will never see me again in the future? What happened, Krys?,” Yuri asked while gazing at her dark brown orbs, looking for an answer.

 

“Because this will be the one last time we see each other, oppa,” she thought.

 

“Krys, are you listening to me?,” Yuri’s voice has snapped her out of her thought. She just smiled and caressed his cheek lovingly.

 

“I want you to be mine, and I’m yours,” she replied. With that, she pulled Yuri’s neck and kissed him deeply and continuously until the two become one.

 

 


 

 

“KRING! KRING!

 

“Urghh..,” Krystal groaned when have to she woke up due to the non-stop ringing of the room’s telephone. She was about to move but she felt heavy as Yuri was hugging her to sleep like a koala bear. She carefully lifted Yuri’s arm, and finally managed to grab the phone.

 

“H-hello,” she answered the call with a tired voice.

 

“Hey, sleepyhead! It’s already 6.00 p.m. Are you ready to have a dinner together?,” the caller, Amber asked.

 

“Oh, shoot!,” she thought. Yuri was in her room, and she had promised to have a dinner together with Amber. “What should I do know? Think Krystal, think!,” she thought.

 

“Ermm.. Am. I don’t think I can join you for dinner. I’m still feel sleepy and tired. I will just order from room service later,” she reasoned.

 

“Really? Ah, okay. You should get enough rest,” he replied.

 

“Are you okay having your dinner alone?,” Krystal asked in concern.

 

“Nah, I’m okay, Krys. Who knows, I might get some friends here to join me for dinner, hehe..,” Amber jokingly said. Krystal just smiled over his words.

 

“Have a nice dinner then. I will see you on tomorrow, maybe during lunch time. I don’t think I can wake up early on tomorrow morning for breakfast,” she said.

 

“Seriously? Wow! You do prefer sleep rather than eat, do you?,” Amber said teasingly.

 

“Now you know me well, Am,” she replied. Amber laughed over her words.

 

“I should know by now, Krys. You are going to be my wife in the future , so, I should know what are you likes and dislikes,” Amber casually said. The word ‘wife’ suddenly hits her.

 

“Ermm.. Am. I will see you at lunch tomorrow, okay?,” Krystal replied as she tried to change the topic.

 

“Ah, okay. Sorry to disturb you, sleeping princess! Sleep well. Bye!” he said.

 

“Y-yeah. Bye!,” she replied as she hung up the call. She then turned around and lie down back into Yuri’s arms. Yuri was still in a deep sleep. She caressed her lover’s cheek gently, and pecked on his sharp nose bridge. At this moment, she didn’t want to think too much about her father’s will, and to become Amber’s future wife. She just want to spend the whole day with her lover. For one last time.

 

 


 

Annyeong guys! I'm back with the new chapter. Please leave your comment, and subscribe if you like.
 
I want to share with you one thing. I met Taeyeon at K-Wave 2 Music Festival in Malaysia last Saturday! ^^ She's seriously goddamn gorgeous! And, she really enjoyed performing five songs and she even thanked to Sone for making her feel better (you know why, right?) because we cheered and shouted her name like crazy! LoL! It's like a dream come true. I'm looking forward to see the eight of them in the future.
 
Till then, enjoy reading! ^^