Chapter 24

Make Me Love You
**YoonYul recent update. Kwon Yuri, fighting for your solo promotion! Pic cr: @/yoona__lim**
 
 
 
 
 
 

:: Europe, Here I Come! ::

 

Paris, France - Last Part

 

Siblings Bonding Time

 

“KRING! KRING!”

 

“Huh?,” Yuri was startled with the phone ringing which coming from his cell phone. “Urghh! W-who’s calling at this late night?,” he groaned while mumbling weakly. He slowly got up and leaning his back on the headboard. He grabbed his cell phone that was on the bedside table and looked at the phone screen. He was surprised to see the caller’s ID and quickly slides the answering icon.

 

“Yoboseyo? Sica? Why are you calling me at this late of night?,” Yuri asked in curious.

 

“Hello, Yul. I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep. I just want to ask your permission to bring Hani to stay with us for another two days here,” Jessica replied.

 

“Huh? Your return flight to LA is on tomorrow’s night, right? What happen?,” he asked.

 

“The client called Sooyoung after you guys leaving earlier. They wanted to finalize the business deal as soon as possible, so they asked Sooyoung to attend the final meeting. So, we have to extend our stay here for another three days. I have discussed with Sooyoung to bring Hani and her siblings for our last tour in Paris. Daniella also wants to play with her unnie. She asked me about Hani after she woke up from her sleep earlier. She’s now really fond of her unnie, you know,” Jessica said as she chuckled. Yuri on the other hand smiled upon hearing her words.

 

“I’m okay with that, but I need to ask Hani first,” he replied.

 

“Is she sleeping now?,” Jessica asked.

 

“She’s not sleeping with me tonight. She’s at Yoona’s room,” Yuri replied.

 

“Ah, I see. It’s okay. You can ask her on tomorrow morning. Just call me when she have decided, and I will come and pick her up,” she said.

 

“Arasso. I’m sure she will be happy to know this,” Yuri replied.

 

“Okay, Yul. I’m sorry to disturb your sleep once again. Good night!,” Jessica said.

 

“Nah, it’s okay. Good night, Sica!,” Yuri replied as the call ended. He then put his cell phone back on the bedside table and lying back on the bed.

 

“Hani will love it for sure,” he mumbles as he closed his eyes and slowly falling back to sleep.

 

 


 

 

“Urgh!! W-what the..,” Yuri groaned as he felt his back was heavy. He then saw two pairs of tiny hands hanging on his shoulder. “Aigoo.. This brat!,” he grunted. “Kwon Hani, get up from daddy’s back, will you?,” he said while patting on Hani’s arm.

 

“Hani is sleepy, daddy,” the little girl said in a hoarse voice, still not moving from Yuri’s back.

 

“She watched cartoon channel until late night, that’s why she’s sleepy,” Yoona who was sitting at the couch said.

 

“Aigoo.. This brat! Daddy have told you many times, right? Not to sleep late. Now, get up and go take a shower. Mommy told daddy last night she will pick you up today to stay with her for two days,” Yuri said.

 

“Chincha? Mommy is not going back tonight?,” Hani asked as she quickly got up from Yuri’s back and sat on the bed beside her father. Yuri turned his body around to lying flat.

 

“Yes, baby. Mommy called daddy last night and said that Uncle Sooyoung have to attend another meeting with client. They will extend their stay here for three days,” he explained.

 

“Yeayy! Hani can play with Daniella and Danny again!,” the little girl cheerfully said.

 

“Arasso. Go take a shower. Daddy will prepare your clothes,” Yuri said while patting on the little girl’s lap.

 

“Dae,” Hani obediently said as she hop off the bed and sprinted to the bathroom. He then slowly got off from the bed and walking towards the couch where Yoona was sitting.

 

“Good morning,” he said as he leaned closer to Yoona’s face and pecked on her cheek.

 

“Good morning, stinky. Go take a shower after Hani,” she replied. Yuri chuckled on her words.

 

“Ya, I’m not that stinky, though! Did you have shower already?,” he asked.

 

“I won’t be here if I haven’t showered,” she replied.

 

“So, what’s our plan for two days since Hani is going to stay with Jessica and her family?,” Yuri asked.

 

“I don’t have any idea since it is out of sudden,” she replied.

 

“Yeah, right? Me too. Let’s think about it after breakfast,” he said. He then got up from the couch and walking towards the wardrobe to take Hani’s small luggage. He put it on the bed and started putting some his daughter’s clothes inside.

 

“Want me to help you?,” Yoona asked as she got up from the couch and walking towards the bed.

 

“Sure do. Thanks, babe. Can you please ask her which clothes she wants to bring while I shower? I just pick it randomly,” Yuri asked.

 

“Arasso,” Yoona replied as she sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“I’m done!,” Hani excitedly announced while walking out of the bathroom. The two adults immediately turned their head towards the little girl who walked towards them with her whole body wrapped with towel and damped hair.

 

“Aigoo, this kid. Did you wash your hair too?,” Yuri asked. Hani nodded while grinning.

 

“Hani want to smell good when meeting mommy and Hani’s dongsaeng,” she replied, causing the adults chuckled on her witty act.

 

“Arasso. Go sit on the bed. Daddy will get the hair dryer first,” Yuri instructed while walking towards the dressing table and took the hair dryer. He then insert the plug into the socket, and since the cable was too short, he asked Hani to come to the dressing table, and instructed the little girl to sit on the chair.

 

“How do you like to style your hair, Princess Hani?,” Yuri playfully asked his daughter. Hani chuckled while crossing her arms, and tapping her chin.

 

“Princess style, please. Thank you!,” she replied.

 

“Arasso. Princess style it is,” he said and started to drying Hani’s hair using the hair dryer. After he finished drying his daughter’s hair, he then started to comb her long black silky hair which she inherited it from him, and his hand skillfully making a bun style hair, like a princess. Yoona who was watching the father and daughter antics just smiled, and she have to admit that Yuri was really good in styling his daughter’s hair.

 

“Not bad,” she thought.

 

“Alright, done! Do you like it?,” Yuri asked while looking at Hani through the mirror.

 

“Daddy jjang!,” she gave him thumbs up with a grin. Yuri couldn’t help but to smile in satisfaction.

 

“Alright. Go and get your dress from mommy there,” he instructed again.

 

“Dae,” Hani obediently got up from the chair and walking towards Yoona.

 

“Aigoo! Look at this pretty princess!,” she said as she compliment the little girl. Hani really looked like a little princess as she inherited a good look from both of her parents. A pointy nose of Yuri, and a pair of small lips of Jessica, made her looked gorgeous like a child model.

 

“Hehe.. thank you, mommy,” she thanked Yoona while giggling. She then took the baby blue flowery dress which Yoona picked for her earlier and put it on her. Yoona helped the little girl to put on her dress.

 

“There you go. Aigoo, you looked so pretty, Hani ah,” Yoona compliment her once again. The little girl shyly smile while spun around in front of her.

 

“Okay. I’m gonna take a quick shower. Be right back!,” Yuri said as he quickly walking towards the bathroom.

 

“Okay,” Yoona replied while continue fixing the dress on the little girl. “You want to put some makeup?,” Yoona asked.

 

“Can I, mommy?,” Hani replied as her eyes lit up in excitement. She never did that with her daddy or her halmeoni since they never care much about those kind of little things. She sometimes got jealous with her schoolmate as they often shared with her about how they spent their time with their mothers, including playing with makeup and sharing about girl things with them.

 

“Sure you can, sweetie. Let’s go to mommy’s room,” Yoona said as she got up from the bed, and closed Hani’s luggage as she has done packing her stuff.

 

“Let’s go!,” Hani said excitedly while grabbing Yoona’s hand. The two then walking towards the door after Yoona left a text message on Yuri’s phone.

 

 


 

 

Yuri squinted his eye while looking at Hani’s face. He found out that his daughter’s face looked a bit different than before. Yoona did leave a message informing that they went back to her room, but she didn’t tell Yuri about their purpose as she wanted to surprise him with Hani’s new look.

 

“Why, daddy?,” Hani asked while looking at her father’s weird face.

 

“Where did you get those makeup on your face?,” he asked after he sipped his coffee. The trio were in a middle of having their breakfast at the hotel’s cafe.

 

“Mommy’s, hehe..,” Hani replied as she pointed at Yoona who was busy munching her food. Yuri then squinted his eye while looking at Yoona. The later then looked at him back while furrowing her brows.

 

“Wae? Can’t she? I want her to look beautiful like a princess,” she said.

 

“Don’t you think she’s too young to wear makeup?,” Yuri asked.

 

“I wear makeup since I was like her age. So, why?,” Yoona replied. She used to be a child model when she was a little. Yuri just raised his both hands in defeat.

 

“Arasso, arasso. You win,” he said. Yoona and Hani just chuckled at him when Yuri made a funny loser's face.

 

“Eat properly, baby. Otherwise you will ruin your mommy’s expensive makeup art,” Yuri sarcastically said.

 

“Ya!,” Yoona exclaimed while shooting daggers at him. Yuri just chuckled as he felt fun teasing her.

 

“Aigoo.. These two,” Hani sighed and shook her head. The adults then looked at her and laughed on her cute act.

 

“She’s slowly become like you now, you know,” Yuri said.

 

“Of course, she’s my daughter now. I will make her like my copycat, right sweetie?,” Yoona replied while looking at Hani. Hani just giving her thumbs up while munching her sandwich.

 

“I will never win when they team up together, aigoo..,” he thought as he chuckled.

 

 


 

 

“Have fun with mommy, okay? Don’t be naughty. Look after your siblings,” Yuri said to Hani while hugging her and kissed on her cheek.

 

“Dae, daddy,” she replied and pecked on his cheek. She then laughed when she saw the lipstick mark on Yuri’s cheek.

 

“Wae?,” he asked while looking at her daughter weirdly.

 

“She left a mark on your face, so that you don’t have to miss her for the next three days,” Jessica said as she giggled.

 

“Ah, that,” Yuri replied as she laughed. “I just want her to have fun with you and her siblings. So, it’s okay,” he said as he smiled. Hani then walked towards Yoona and the later squatted down to hug the little girl.

 

“Take care of daddy, mommy. Don’t let him cry because of missing Hani at night,” Hani said, teasing her father.

 

“Ya! I don’t, though! Aishh… this kid!,” Yuri exclaimed while shooting daggers at his daughter. Jessica and Yoona laughed at the father and daughter antics.

 

“Don’t worry, sweetie. Have fun, okay?,” she replied and patted on the little girl’s back.

 

“Dae,” she said as the two halted the hug. Yoona then handed the luggage to Jessica.

 

“See you later, you two. Let’s have a lunch on our last stay here,” Jessica said.

 

“Sure, no problem. Send my regards to Sooyoung,” Yuri replied. Jessica nodded and smiled. After bid a goodbye to Yuri and Yoona, she’s walking hand in hand with Hani while dragging the small luggage to the taxi that was waiting for them. Jessica came by taxi because Sooyoung couldn’t drive her to pick up Hani. He needs to manage their other two children who are still asleep when Jessica goes out to pick up Hani. The two were watching them leaving with a taxi until it disappeared from their sight.

 

“Aishh.. I’m starting missing her already,” Yuri said as he sighed.

 

“Spend lots of time with her while she’s still at this age. You will missing her more when she’s growing up, entering college, and later, getting married,” Yoona replied.

 

“Urghh.. I don’t want her to grow up fast. She will forever be my baby girl,” he grunted. Yoona just smiled and hugging him by his waist.

 

“That’s life, honey ah. No matter you like it or not, sooner or later it will happen. She will always be your daughter no matter what,” she said.

 

“I hope she will meet a good man when she wants to get married. Or else, I will find a good one for her,” he said.

 

“Of course, she will. Besides, that man needs to confront with a dad and two mommies,” Yoona jokingly said, causing Yuri laughing on her words.

 

“I’m envy with Hani, though. I only have a brother, but she got two siblings instantly, and soon maybe more,” Yuri replied casually, and he yelped in pain after getting a pinch on his waist from Yoona. He looked at Yoona while furrowing his brows. “Wae?,” he asked.

 

“That for having a ert mind,” she replied as she released the hug and walking away from him.

 

“I’m not saying anything wrong, am I?,” he mumbled while staring at Yoona who eventually getting far from him. “Urghh.. W-wait!,” he groaned as he immediately running towards Yoona.

 

 


 

 

“Smile!,” Yoona said while she started to press the digital camera’s button. Yuri posed in cooly manner while smiling at the camera. She then looked at the camera’s LCD screen and smiled as she was satisfied with the photo she took.

 

“How was it?,” Yuri asked while looking at Yoona who was walking towards him. They were taking a stroll nearby the hotel, and coincidentally there was a tourist spot located near their hotel. Yoona then stood closer to him and showed him the photo she took just now.

 

“You’re so good in taking photo, babe. Let’s taking our photo together,” Yuri said as he set the timer on camera to take their photo. “One, two three, say cheese!,” he said as he counted to three and the camera captured their photo. The two then looked at the LCD screen and smiled as they satisfied with the photo taken.

 

“You’re good too,” Yoona said.

 

“It’s one of my hobbies during my college time. But, after married and having Hani, I suddenly stopped it because I was too busy with work at the ranch and at the same time to look after my daughter. I just took photo of her when she was still small,” he replied.

 

“Now you can continue your hobby if you want to,” Yoona suggested. Yuri just shook his head and smiled.

 

“I have more important things to take care of rather than to continue my hobby. I shifted my interest in horse riding and horse breeding nowadays. My plan is to help young people who have interest in managing horse or ranch. That’s why now I accept any college students who want to do internship at my ranch,” he replied.

 

“Then, why are you working as a bodyguard if you want to focus on managing the horse ranch?,” she asked.

 

“It’s all because of Hyomin. He’s my best friend since we were in college, and I really don’t have a heart to reject his request. I just did it because I wanted to help him. Who knows, I got a boss like you,” he replied as he chuckled.

 

“Ya, what’s so funny about it, huh?,” Yoona snapped at him.

 

“You don’t remember how we met for the first time? You basically “torturing” me by the swimming test, and then acting cold towards me all the time. You really don’t remember, do you?,” he said as he grinned.

 

“Aishh.. I do remember all that, though!,” she replied as she took the camera from Yuri’s hand and quickly walking away from him. Yuri laughed and immediately jogging towards her. He then back hugging her. Yoona suddenly stopped and glared at him. Yuri just smiled and pecked on her cheek.

 

“What was that?,” she coldly asked.

 

“That’s for comforting a sulky girl,” he replied as he smiled.

 

“Aishh.. I hate you, Kwon Yuri!,” she said as she grunted.

 

“I know you love me. And, I love you too. Let’s get married after we return to Seoul,” he earnestly said. Yoona turned her head to look at him.

 

“Is that a direct proposal to me?,” she asked. Yuri nodded with a smile.

 

“Yeah, it is. Why? You want an official one like other couple used to do? I can do that too. Let’s have a dinner at a fancy restaurant tonight, and I will make an arrangement for the proposal event for you,” he said.

 

“You’re not cool, Kwon Yuri,” she said as she grabbed his arms and released herself from his hug. She then just walking away, causing Yuri dumbfounded.

 

“Why she said it’s not cool? Isn’t that supposed to be cool? I told her about my proposal plan in front of her? It shows that I really love her and want to marry her,” he mumbled. “Aishh.. Yoona, wait!,” he exclaimed as he jogged towards her.

 

 


 

 

“Unnie,” Daniella called Hani while grabbing her hand.

 

“Huh? What is it, Daniella?,” she asked. Daniella then put some jellies into Hani’s palm which she took from her pouch bag while secretly glancing at Jessica. Their mother was busy playing with Danny while waiting for Sooyoung to finish his business phone call.

 

“Daddy bought for Daniella. Daniella wants to share with unnie. Mommy will scold Daniella if she found out. Mommy don’t like Danella eat jellies before eat lunch,” she whispered to Hani.

 

“Ah, is that so? Arasso. Let’s eat it secretly,” Hani whispered back while quickly put the jellies inside . The two little girls giggled happily while munching the jellies. Jessica then turned to look at the two and she saw her daughters were munching something while giggling. She knew Daniella well. She must have eaten jellies again before lunch. And, she knew Sooyoung was the one who bought it for them. She wanted to scold them, but this time she just let them be. She doesn’t want to ruin the two siblings happiness.

 

“You bought jellies for your daughter again, right?,” Jessica asked Sooyoung as soon as he approached the table, and sat next to Jessica. They were inside the Italian restaurant as they will having their lunch there after they had done with their shopping.

 

“Yes, madam. She asked me to buy for her, and I told her I can’t because you will scold her later. She said she wanted to share with Hani, so I found it’s cute and just granted her wish,” Sooyoung explained.

 

“She’s really fond of her unnie ever since she met her. It’s okay, I will let it pass this time. But, no more next time, please. You know I’m concern about our children’s eating habit, right?,” she said.

 

“I know, babe. Just let her be this time. She just want to share her happiness with her unnie,” Sooyoung replied.

 

“Alright. Shall we order our food now?,” she said while patting on Sooyoung’s arm.

 

“Okay. Ermm.. excuse me?,” Sooyoung called the waiter.

 

 


 

 

“I know this is not the right time to discuss about this. But, can we just make it fast? I want our wedding to be held right after Krystal and Amber wedding,” Yuri said to Yoona. The two were having dinner at the restaurant in Eiffel Tower. Yuri made a reservation earlier as he planned to propose Yoona officially through dinner. It turned out that the restaurant was full during dinner time, but Yuri keep on buying a bouquet of roses and an engagement ring for Yoona, and he just did it in quietly as Yoona said she will feel embarrassed if Yuri did it in public.

 

“Why do you want to make it fast? Is there something that you hide from me?,” Yoona replied as she looked at him rather suspiciously.

 

“I don’t, though! Why are you saying like that? I mean, school holiday will end soon. I want us to get married before the school is open. So, Hani can tell her friends that she’s already have a mommy,” Yuri said. Yoona then laughed after hearing his explanation.

 

“Why are you laughing?,” he asked while looking at her weirdly.

 

“Your reason is funny, you know,” she replied, still giggling.

 

“What funny? I’m stating the truth, though,” he said.

 

“I know, I know. I understand your feeling, honey. It’s just that, don’t you want to do it properly? I’m sure you want to invite her mother’s relatives too, right? It will take some time. I want to inform my relatives too, you know. I still have uncles and aunties from both of my late parents side. This is my first wedding, you know,” she replied.

 

“Ah, yeah. Sorry,” he said as he smiled awkwardly while scratching his not-so-itchy head.

 

“You’re so cute, you know. Still thinking about Hani’s well-being,” Yoona said.

 

“You know I love my daughter so much, as much as I love you. Of course I will think about her first,” he replied.

 

“I know. Let’s discuss about this later, okay? As for now, let’s enjoy our dinner first,” she said.

 

“Yeah, and speaking of that, can I order one more lobster? It seriously tastes good here,” he asked. Yoona chuckled on his sudden appetite. She knew it was because his mood was good when she’s accepting his wedding proposal earlier.

 

“Yes you can, honey. Just call the waiter,” she said. With that, Yuri immediately waving his hand to call the waiter.