Chapter 23

Make Me Love You
**Happy 11th Anniversary SNSD and YoonYul!**
 
 
 
 
 

:: Europe, Here I Come! ::

 

Paris, France - Part 4

 

Till we meet again

 

“Come to LA. Krystal will getting married in next two months,” Jessica said to Yuri.

 

“Chincha?,” he asked. Jessica nodded. “Finally, huh?,” he said as he smiled faintly.

 

“I know about you and her before,” Jessica said, causing Yuri’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Yeah. But, I’m glad we are not meant to be together. Otherwise, it will be weird if I become your brother-in-law, but I used to have a daughter with you,” he said as he chuckled.

 

“Yeah, right? It will be weird,” Jessica replied as she laughed.

 

“Ermm.. how was your dad? Is he okay now?,” Yuri asked while caressing Hani’s hair. The little girl was sleeping soundlessly with her head on his lap as she was fast asleep after dinner. He then glanced at Yoona who was busy playing with Daniella. Sooyoung had to excuse himself to go back to their room as Danny was throwing his tantrum at the restaurant earlier. They were sitting at the settee in the hotel’s waiting area where Jessica and her family were staying.

 

“He can talk a bit and walk right now. But not as active as before. He’s still in recovering process,” she replied.

 

“I'm sorry for being the cause of him being so,” he apologized.

 

“Nah, it’s okay, Yuri ah. It’s not because of you two. Daddy has already had a history of heart attack before. You know how workaholic he was back then. Now it’s about the time for him to quit and have a rest. Besides, his future son-in-law has become his personal doctor right now, so, whether he like it or not, he should have a rest,” Jessica said.

 

“Ah, I see. Amber, right?,” he said. Jessica raised her brows in surprised.

 

“You know him?,” she asked. Yuri nodded.

 

“Yeah. I met him during my last encounter with Krystal. He looked like a good man,” he replied.

 

“He is. He has a crush on Krystal ever since they were little. His father was a good friend of my dad.

 

“Chincha? I didn’t know that,” he said.

 

“Krystal doesn’t like him before because she said he was so ugly back then. He used to wear glasses and braces when he was in a middle and high school. After he graduated from college, and the first time he came to our house with his family, we didn’t recognize him at first. He has turned into a handsome man now,” Jessica said as she giggled.

 

“Yeah. Time changes people, right?,” Yuri replied. Jessica nodded in agreement.

 

“Same goes with us. I thought you will never let me to see my daughter until at the age she will enter college, and you will forever living alone,” she sarcastically said while glancing at Yoona. She smiled watching Daniella laughing when Yoona tickling her tiny waist.

 

“Ya, I used to have a girlfriend before her, though! And for your information, I’m not as cruel as you. Although I said I didn’t want you visit Hani, but as a mother you should show your effort, not missing in action after we divorced,” he said in annoyed tone. Jessica just laughed as she felt amused in making Yuri pissed.

 

“I was busy at that time, though. Right after I got married to Sooyoung, daddy asked me to move to LA, and he wanted Sooyoung to take over in managing our new company’s branch. While mom asked me to take over her boutique because she wanted to retire. I really don’t have a time to go back and forth from LA to Seoul,” she explained.

 

“So now you know, just come and visit her once a while in Seoul. She needs to meet her dongsaeng too,” Yuri said.

 

“I will try my best. Maybe during school holiday, and if me and Sooyoung are not busy with work,” Jessica made her promise. She then saw Yoona was carrying Daniella in her arms as the little girl cutely rubbing her sleepy eyes.

 

“I think she’s sleepy,” Yoona said.

 

“Ah, sorry for troubling you, Yoona ssi,” Jessica quickly got up and took Daniella from her.

 

“It’s okay,” she replied as she smiled.

 

“Well, it’s already 9.00. I think we should go back to our hotel now,” Yuri said. He then slowly lifted Hani’s head, and scooped her little body to carry her in his arms. The little girl was startled, and Yuri patted on her back to wake her up.

 

“Baby, say goodbye to mommy. We need to go back to our hotel,” Yuri said to Hani. She lazily opened her eyes while glancing at her mother. Yuri then leaned closer to Jessica as Jessica leaned closer to Hani’s face and kissed her cheek.

 

“Goodbye, sweetie. Let’s meet again soon, okay? Remember, mommy always love you,” she whispered into her ear. Hani nodded sleepily.

 

“Hani loves mommy too,” she weakly said with her eyes still half closed. Jessica chuckled as she felt amused to know that her daughters really inherited her sleeping habit.

 

“It’s nice to meet you, Yoona ssi. Thank you for playing with Daniella today,” Jessica said.

 

“Yeah, nice to meet you too, Jessica ssi. Don’t mention. Daniella is a good girl,” she replied.

 

“Please take care of Hani and this man too. Make sure he treat my daughter good,” Jessica said as she playfully teasing them.

 

“Ya!,” he exclaimed while glaring at the latter. Jessica and Yoona chuckled at him.

 

“Alright, I need to go now since this little princess has falling asleep already,” Jessica said.

 

“Send my regards to Sooyoung. I will call or text you when we want to go to LA later,” he replied.

 

“Sure do. See you later, guys!,” she bid them goodbye as she pecked on Hani’s cheek for one last time.

 

“Yeah, see ya!,” Yuri replied. He and Yoona waving their hands at Jessica as they eventually left the hotel.

 

 


 

 

“Baby, go wash your face and brush your teeth first before you go to bed, arasso?,” Yuri said to his daughter.

 

“Dae, daddy,” Hani replied and lazily walking towards the bathroom. Yuri walking towards the couch where Yoona was sitting.

 

“Do you want a coffee? I can make one for you,” he asked.

 

“You mean, instant coffee?,” she asked. Yuri shook his head.

 

“I brought my own coffee bean and its grinder from home. I love to make it on my own instead of drinking instant coffee or from the coffee shop,” he said.

 

“Interesting,” she replied. Yuri just grinned at her. “Alright. Make one for me. I want to know whether yours will be as good as the barista’s at the coffee shop,” she said while smiling slyly at him.

 

“You will know after you drinking it,” he said. He then walking towards the small pantry and took a tin case which he put inside the kitchen cabinet earlier. He then took the coffee bean grinder which he put next to the tin case, and he opened the tin case and scooped some coffee beans using a spoon. He put the coffee beans inside the grinder, and started to grind it manually.

 

“Why don’t you use the electric grinder?,” Yoona who was watching on him since then asked.

 

“I just like to use the manual one. It has an aesthetic value, you know,” he replied. Yoona raised her eyebrows and smiled in amused.

 

“I didn’t know Kwon Yuri is an artistic person,” she said. Yuri chuckled on her words.

 

“Just so you know now,” he replied. After he finished grinding the coffee beans, he opened the grinder’s silinder case, and scooped the coffee powder and put it inside the filter. He then slowly poured the hot water from the electric kettle, and Yoona could smell the coffee aroma began to spreading through the room.

 

“Hmm.. I smell daddy’s coffee,” Hani who just got out from the bathroom said while walking towards the couch. The little girl sat next to Yoona.

 

“Daddy’s coffee?,” Yoona asked while looking at the little girl. Hani nodded.

 

“Daddy always making his own coffee when he is at home,” Hani replied.

 

“Chincha?,” she then looked at Yuri who was carefully walking towards them with his both hands carrying the coffee mug. He slowly put the mug on the coffee table.

 

“Do you want sugar?,” he asked Yoona.

 

“Did you bring sugar too?,” she replied while looking at Yuri. He then got up and walking towards the kitchen cabinet to take the small container which contained sugar and creamer sachets.

 

“Nope. The hotel usually provides the instant coffee with white and brown sugar. Oh! And creamer too,” he said while walking back to the couch with the sugar and creamer container in his hand.

 

“Daddy, Hani want to drink hot chocolate,” she said. Yuri raised his eyebrows in surprised.

 

“You want to drink too, baby? Daddy thought you want to go straight to sleep?,” he asked his daughter.

 

“No. Hani not feeling sleepy yet. Hani wants to join daddy and mommy drink too,” the little girl said. Yoona and Yuri just chuckled on her words.

 

“Aigoo.. You cheeky little girl! Arasso, daddy will make one for you,” he said while pinching softly on his daughter’s cheek. Hani just cheekily grinned at him.

 

“You brought chocolate powder too?,” Yoona asked in curious. Yuri shook his head and smiled.

 

“I bought the instant one from the convenience store. Just in case if this little brat wants to drink it at anytime. Her halmeoni used to make it for her, so, sometimes whenever she wants to drink it, my mom will make it for her. But, we use the pure chocolate powder and fresh milk at home. It will taste better,” he explained. Yoona nodded understandingly.

 

“I see. I thought you only know how to managing horse stable and being a bodyguard though,” she said as she giggled.

 

“You can ask Jessica who’s making a milk for that old baby next to you when she was a baby,” he replied while teasing his daughter.

 

“I’m not an old baby, daddy. I’m a little princess now,” Hani said while crossing her arms and rolled her eyes annoyingly.

 

“Aigoo.. You are a little princess, sweetie. Let’s watch cartoon. Just ignore your daddy,” Yoona said while side hugging the little girl.

 

“See, daddy? Mommy said I’m a little princess,” Hani said to her father. Yuri chuckled while raising his both hands in defeat.

 

“Arasso, arasso. You are a little princess now. So, little princess, care to take your own hot chocolate mug here?,” he said after finished making the hot chocolate for his daughter.

 

“Daddy is not fair!,” Hani replied while pouting. Yuri furrowed his eyebrows in curious.

 

“Wae? Why I’m not fair?,” he said as he acted cluelessly, but he just actually wanted to tease his daughter.

 

“You bring mommy’s coffee mug here. Why Hani need to take it from daddy?,” she complained.

 

“Don’t be a lazy bum, baby. You need to exercise because you eat a lot during dinner today,” Yuri said teasingly.

 

“Dae,” the little girl replied as she cutely sighed while getting up from the couch, causing Yuri and Yoona chuckled on her cute act.

 

“Careful, baby. It’s hot,” Yuri said as he handed the mug to his little girl. Hani carefully holding the mug holder and slowly walking back to the couch.

 

“You’re such a bully,” Yoona said to Yuri while shook her head. Yuri took a seat on the right side of the couch and he let Hani to sit in the middle.

 

“I’m not bullying my daughter, though. I’m just teaching her to do exercise,” he cockily said and sipped his coffee. “How’s the coffee?,” he asked.

 

“I love it. Yeah, I have to admit, it as good as like I used to drink at the coffee shop,” she replied.

 

“Thank you,” he replied with a satisfaction smile. It’s not easy to get a praise from her. Ever since he knew Im Yoona, she never praised him for every good things he did to her. This is the first time. Or, probably because they are a couple now. But, Yuri didn’t mind it at all. He loves drinking coffee, and what Yoona didn’t know that he used to work as a part-time barista during his college time.

 

“How was your hot chocolate, baby? Is it as good as halmeoni's?,” he asked his daughter. Hani just giving him a double thumbs up, and it made him chuckled.

 

“Of course, though. The instant one usually has an additive to enhance the product’s flavor so that the drink will become tasty when we drink it,” Yoona said.

 

“Which I think is not good if we take it everyday, right?,” Yuri asked. Yoona nodded.

 

“But, it depends on the amount and type they used in their product. If we took more, it might giving an unhealthy effect to our body later, especially sugar,” she explained.

 

“My mother used to have a cancer, but luckily it’s on early stage. After she recovered from it, she become more careful, especially in food and drinks she eats. She will only use an organic plants and fat-free ingredients every time she cooks,” Yuri said.

 

“Chincha? I’m sorry to hear that. But, your mother was lucky because she could recover from the most dangerous disease. While my late mom and dad, they were unfortunate,” Yoona replied with a faint smile.

 

“Don’t say like that, babe. God loves your parents more than you know. They are now up there, guiding you and watching you,” he said as to soothe her.

 

“Thank you for your sweet words,” she said as she smiled.

 

“Hey, anytime, babe. Anytime,” he replied. He then looked at Hani who was so focus in watching her favorite cartoon channel on TV.

 

“Aigoo.. This kid!,” he said while ruffling his daughter’s hair into mess.

 

“Daddyy! Don’t disturb Hani, please?,” the little girl whining as she felt annoyed. Yuri just chuckled on her act.

 

“Don’t do that to her, will you?,” Yoona said as she warned him. Yuri raised his both hands in defeat. They continued enjoying their drinks while watching cartoon and chatting on random topics.

 

 


 

 

“Daddy, can I sleep with mommy?,” Hani asked.

 

“Let mommy rest for tonight, okay? She has been playing with you the whole day, baby,” Yuri replied. He didn’t want Yoona to feel burden having his daughter around her all the time, and he wanted to give Yoona her alone time so that she could have a well rest .

 

“It’s okay, Yul. She can sleep with me,” Yoona replied.

 

“Are you sure?,” he asked. Yoona just nodded and smiled.

 

“Why don’t daddy join us too?,” Hani suggested, causing Yuri’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Mworago? Ya! Aiguu.. This brat!,” Yuri said while glaring at his daughter. Yoona on the other hand just chuckled in amused with Yuri’s reaction.

 

“Why? You don’t want to?,” Yoona teasingly asked him. Yuri was stunned with her words.

 

“Are you two trolling me?,” he replied, squinted his eye at Yoona and Hani. The two just giggled while cupping their mouth. “Alright. Just go, you two. Good night!,” Yuri said while shooing Yoona and his daughter out of the room.

 

“Tch, jeongmal!,” Yoona said as she rolled her eyes annoyingly. She then grabbed Hani’s hand and holding it while walking towards the door.

 

“Good night, daddy!,” Hani bid him good night.

 

“Hmm.. night,” he nonchalantly replied while tailing behind them towards the door.

 

“Seriously Yul?,” Yoona said sternly while putting her hands on her hips, glaring at the latter.

 

“Aishh..,” he grunted and squatted down to hug his daughter. “Good night, baby,” he said as he kissed on Hani’s cheek.

 

“Good night, daddy. Sleep well,” Hani replied and kissed his cheek in return.

 

“Don’t stay up too long, arasso? I know you will ask Yoona mommy to let you watch cartoon channel until late night,” he said as he warned his daughter.

 

“Dae. I know,” the little girl replied as she halted the hug. Yuri then stood up and leaned forward to hug Yoona.

 

“Good night. Sorry for troubling you again,” he said and pecked on her lips. Yoona’s cheeks turned into red as she felt embarrassed with Hani who was watching them.

 

“G-good night,” she stuttered and immediately halted the hug. Yuri just chuckled on her sudden shy act.

 

“Mommy don’t kiss daddy goodnight?,” Hani innocently asked. Yuri crossed his arms while wiggling his brows and smiled mischievously.

 

“Chincha,” she mumbled and quickly pecked on Yuri’s lips. “Ok, we got to go now. Kaja, sweetie,” Yoona said in hurry and grabbed Hani’s hand while dragging the little girl out of the room. Yuri just chuckled on her silly act and close the door.

 

“You’re so funny, Im Yoona,” he mumbled.