Ch 6

When Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I look back at myself in the mirror in my room and don't recognize myself, I don't look like me, I look like a CEO. I am dressed in a classic black and white suit. Black all accept my shirt. My tie and folds on my jacket are all shiny silk, my shoes shine and reflect with every move my in light. My black undercut, courtesy of Baek, is styled back and up slightly. I did a small layer of black liner under my bottom eye and took off all my rings and bracelets. I look stunning.

"Wow, hottie alert." Baek says from behind me.

He agreed to go with Chan to the dance and is wearing a baby pink suit with a baby blue bow tie, apparently Chans is the opposite and he is wearing a tie. It sounds cute and matchup couple like.

"You look cute, rose hair and all. I don't look like me, I don't feel like me. "

"You'll be feeling a whole lot more when our escorts arrive" hyung jokes as the on the door sounds, "speak of the devils."

I don't have the confidence to open the door, I hide behind Baek as he squeals about how good looking they both look before opening the door open. Chan looks almost like Baek but switch, like exactly the same, same hairstyle and everything, it's almost creepy.

But kris...I couldn't take my eyes off of the hot venti coffee dressed in white standing at my door. He did bleach his incoming routes so his hair has a sandy and black combed tone to it. His suit is classic white with a white shirt. His tie, vest and pocket hanky are all black.  He look so chic, like a model or a movie star. He didn't need the like brown make up around his eyes, he didn't need the bit of makeup on his neck to hide his bad tan. He shone like a star, and in a way we did match, we were inverse and each other's completed opposite.

"You look amazing.."

"            ...stunning.."

We both say at the same time, still taking in the others appearance. Jongdae rushes out of his room with a camera and insists on a photoshoot before we leave. As a group and pose all holding hands and smiling. Chan and Baek do some elaborate pose I know Baek was behind. Baek is piggybacking on Chan, his hand using it to turn the tallers head so they could lock lips. Jongdae sighs his happy sigh. Kris pulls me to him, hands on my waist lightly. I grab his cheeks and pull him down to kiss me with a smile, snap! Jongdae, feeling satisfied at the two couples in his living room dismisses us and waddles into his room.

Kris guilds me to his truck, the other two in Chan's Volvo. Once in the car he turns to me and grabs the side of face, he kisses me chastely a few times and smiles at my heavy blushing.

"You look nice with black." He says and starts the engine.

"I didn't feel like myself but I don't care, you like it and that makes me happy. Congrats by the way, on yesterday. "

"I had my lucky charm with me."

I giggle and hold my hot cheeks, "knock it off."

...

"Kris I can't dance."

Yes I played that excuse to get out of slow dancing with my boyfriend. But that's the truth. I can't slow dance, I was taught but I thought I would never need to know how so I never practiced and overtime I just forgot it. But he doesn't care, he takes me by the hand and drags me out to the edge.

"Step on my feet" he says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter