"Me or the sky?"

The Deadline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pounding on Yoongi's door so early on Sunday morning made him want to murder. He tried to block out the noise by stuffing pillows between his ears but the pounding kept coming. He kicked the blanket off of him, frustration rose in his chest as he stomped his way to the door.

"What motherf-" he stopped when Jimin waved. He couldn't hide the surprise on his face even though Jimin had come to his dorm literally every day now.

And that sunshine smile...

"Hey..." Yoongi cleared his throat. "Hi! What are you-" he steadied himself by the doorframe, quickly smoothened his hair with his palm. "It's... it's Sunday, Jimin. We don't have class on Sunday."

It had become a cute habit of Jimin waking him up every morning so he could get to class on time. Actually, Jimin suggested they walk to class together. Yoongi didn't complain— because whatever Jimin wanted, Yoongi wanted him to have it.

Jimin showed his boyfriend the basket he brought and his wide smile woke Yoongi up completely.

"Do you want to go on a picnic with me, yes or yes?" Jimin grinned.

Yoongi stepped aside to let his boyfriend in. 

During the first month they had been together, they always went to cafes and parks for fun and games. This picnic would be the first time they spent their time alone and not in the presence of the crowd.

Jimin placed the basket on Yoongi's desk and went straight to making the bed. Yoongi hurriedly went to get it done as he ushered Jimin to busy himself with manga or twitter. Or literally anything else. He basically just tossed his phone at Jimin and told him to 'help yourself out while I shower!'

Jimin stared at the phone in his hand, stared at how there was no passcode when he tried to unlock it. There were many things he could check while Yoongi was in the shower. Because that would be the thing couples do, as for fun or for own's doubt, but that's what they do.

But Jimin didn't—because he didn't consider Yoongi his boyfriend anymore.

When Yoongi came out of the shower 15 minutes later all freshen up and clothed, Jimin couldn't fight the urge to smile at the sight.

"I'm-" Yoongi took hurriedly small steps to get his jacket before he turned back to his boyfriend. "I'm ready." 

Jimin jerked his chin at the basket and Yoongi went to get it, and soon the two went out together.

 

--

 

Jimin had picked out a spot in the park around their neighborhood where not many people went to. They laid a cartoon-print mat under the shade and Yoongi was quick as a cat to drop all his things and lay down. Jimin let him—only for the reason that he looked cute when he pretended to be asleep. Jimin laid out their picnic food and kept the basket to the side, though there was still another thing he had prepared but yet to bring out.

He, instead, took out his phone and snapped a few photos of his boyfriend. When the camera sound went off, Yoongi opened his eyes and turned to Jimin's direction.

"What was that?"

"I'm stocking up memories," Jimin replied as he snapped another photo and Yoongi blocked his face in response. Jimin looked at the last photo he took and unknowingly smiled to himself. How was he going to break up with someone this cute on such a good day like today? The sun was shining and all.

"Let's take a picture together." He requested. He had expected his boyfriend to outright refuse, but surprisingly enough Yoongi sat up and scooted closer to him.

"Let's do that."

Yoongi brought his face close to Jimin as Jimin angled the phone for good lighting. After a few tries to the left and right, Yoongi chuckled and took the phone. From his side, the light was perfect.

Shutter. Shutter.

Jimin planted a kiss on Yoongi's cheek on the third snap, and then Yoongi turned around and kissed Jimin's cheek on the fourth snap.

And before Yoongi snapped the fifth and final one, the two of them stared at each other for a moment. And then they leaned into each other and kissed. 

Shutter.

Yoongi dropped the phone so he could grab Jimin's face with both hands. Jimin had his arms around Yoongi's neck and they made out under the sun until they were hungry.

 

--

 

"I have ham sandwiches, toast, pickle, and strawberry, some mango and grapes, kimbap that I clearly forgot to season but I made with it care so you must not complain, and orange juice. Which one do you prefer?" Jimin finished his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter