"Do you want to hear a secret?"

The Deadline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi kept sneezing throughout the whole class that by the end of the third period, his teacher let him leave for the day. One thing he loved about school was the sick day. 

On his way back to the dorm, he spotted Jimin chewing on his pencil in the middle of the lesson. Jimin saw him too and gestured something at him. He wanted to stop and watch longer but he didn't want Jimin's teacher—who was also his geography teacher—to see him. 

He continued on his way when there was a hiss calling him. Turning around, Yoongi caught his boyfriend in the hallway. 

"Where are you going?" Jimin whispered loudly. 

"Dorm."

"Oh my god, your voice!" Jimin came closer. "Is it because of yesterday screaming and vomiting after the roller coaster ride?"

Yoongi felt his cheeks hot. He embarrassed himself in front of Jimin yesterday when he lurched his stomach after the horrifying ride. They say the roller coaster is fun as long as the sun's out. And last night was a nightmare for Yoongi. The ride went up and down like a jet, he couldn't see far ahead and had to anticipate where they would go next—would there be monsters jumping out to scare him at the next turn, would his arms magically hit something along the way and got cut off? So much guessing that as soon as the ride came to a stop, Yoongi hurled his inside out.

Jimin? Jimin was laughing and taking pictures, enjoying his time. 

"I have a cold, genius." Yoongi shot his boyfriend a look.

"Aw..." Jimin reached and pinched Yoongi's cheek. "Sleep a lot, then. And take some meds."

"Will do."

Yoongi turned around before Jimin noticed the blush on his cheeks.

 

--

 

Yoongi had slept like he had been dosed with sleeping pills. He just closed his eyes and opened again to find hours had gone by. It was such a good sleep. It was already dark outside when he looked out the window and he couldn't bother to check the exact time. He just wanted to go back to sleep.

But then there was a knock on his door.

He waited. Maybe Jin forgot his keys again. But there was no loud voice calling his name, just another soft knock.

Scrambling out of bed, Yoongi walked half-asleep to open his door. He had expected Jin, but to find Jimin instead took him by surprise he was no longer sleepy.

"Wow, you look terrible." Jimin commented. "Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah,"

"Did I wake you?"

"Ahh, no." Yoongi noticed the metal container in Jimin's hand and he couldn't look away. 

Jimin followed his gaze. "Oh. I brought you ginger soup."

He cooked? 

Yoongi was still staring.

"It's cold out here, Yoongi." Jimin puffed a hot breath to prove his point. Yoongi finally looked up at his boyfriend and murmured an apology before he let him in.

With Jimin's presence in his dorm room, Yoongi was anxious once again at how small the space was and how disorganized his room had become. He had lesson handouts sprawled across the floor, his backpack laid at the foot of his desk and there was only manga on the desk where he should have put those handouts.

He cleared his throat. When he turned around, Jimin had already prepared the soup he brought into a clean bowl he had fished out of the cabinet Yoongi never touched.

"I didn't know whether you like bland or salty," Jimin commented, bringing the bowl to him. "So I thought of bring salt too. But then I realize you are already the epitome of salt. So," Jimin scooped a spoonful and blew at it until it cooled down. And then he placed it close to Yoongi's lips, "If you like salty, add the salt from your personality."

Yoongi coughed but managed to swallow the soup. He eyed Jimin, a little offended.

"How am I salty?"

Jimin shrugged and handed the bowl to him.

"Sit down and finish it. And did you take any med?"

Yoongi nodded, gulping down the sweet and savory ginger soup he never knew he liked.

"Goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter