Don’t worry love, all of this is not a coincidence.

The Deadline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright, fellas! One last chapter! Enjoy ^^

 

Jimin gaped at the two other tall males in front of him.

They looked at him with a similar stare, but one of them seemed more surprised than the other.

"Jimin?!" Namjoon exclaimed. "What..??? Are you...??"

Being ushered into the same meeting room with other two candidates was one thing, but to find out those two were your friends was another thing.

"Guys!" Jimin finally found his voice again. "You applied here too?"

Here as in JS Agency, by the way.

Taehyung shook his head. "No. They sent me an email."

"Me too," Namjoon chimed in.

And in unison, they asked him, "And you??"

"Yoongi."

They nodded, then, as if that name somehow cleared everything up. 

"You never said anything about wanting to be model," Namjoon said. He looked at his boyfriend-turned-friend with the same respectful gaze he always looked at him with. "Yoongi finally got you out of your shell, huh?"

Jimin blushed a little. Talking with Namjoon about Yoongi would probably remain an awkward topic for a very long time. But he'd try not to make it too obvious.

"He can be very good at persuasion," Jimin said in a small tone which made both Namjoon and Taehyung look at each other with the same mischievous glance. Before they could say anything else, the door opened and came in were two people.

One of which they knew very well.

"Jungkook?!" The three exclaimed.

Jungkook waved but quickly put his hand down when the woman, Haneul Cho, glanced at him. Jimin, Namjoon and even Taehyung were confused. That, until they noticed the card hanging around Jungkook's neck saying 'Intern'.

Oh wow, while they were recruited as full-time models and photographer trainee, the great Jeon Jungkook landed himself an internship? This Jungkook? Taehyung recalled, then, about the fact that Jungkook was interning for JS Corp, not the agency.

Maybe they switched him here? Cause that'd be great.

Intern Jungkook placed 3 folders in front of the woman and then proceeded to stand at the very back. The woman flipped through each folder effortlessly before she handed it out to each of the three.

"The contract term is 2 years. Those are the articles related to your employment. Please read carefully." She instructed. 

Immediately, the three soon-to-be models flipped through the pages, none said anything. They read as carefully as they could, eyes scanning word after word, fully unaware of the knowing glances exchanged between Intern Jungkook and Project Manager Haneul.

'You're a piece of .' Haneul mouthed at her little brother.

In response, he gave her his signature bunny smile that could probably end world wars.

Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung all signed the contract an hour later.

They went out to celebrate afterward. Just the three of them. They told each other about what went on in each of their life, and then they revealed the love part, and as much as Jimin kept on blushing, he did tell them about his reconciliation with Yoongi. Namjoon then told him about the boy he met (and in the near-state of dating) and Jimin ended up cheering when Namjoon told him the boy's name was indeed Jin.

Taehyung, sadly, had nothing to talk about because he was still single. (No, Jungkook was just a friend—a best friend).

They went home happy and couldn't wait to tell the news to their respective 'lover'. 

Taehyung plopped onto his bed with a sigh. He figured he didn't have to tell Jungkook about the contract since that boy was there when it happened.

 

-

 

When Jimin told his boyfriend about the news, Yoongi had one of the widest smiles on his face as he cheered so loud the whole cafe was shook. Jimin had to shush him up but he ended up laughing at how cute and genuine Yoongi seemed. It warmed his heart to know that at least there existed a person who was happy for his happiness as much as he was for his own. It was rare to find someone like that.

Jimin reached and held Yoongi's hand firmly. The cafe did get a little chilly after a while but the warmth from the touch made Jimin less cold. He listened to Yoongi babbling on and on about how they would have so much fun working together, they would be that couple at work and everybody would be damn jealous of their relationship. Jimin wanted that too. 

But both of them refused to mention the part where Yoongi had to be in another country for half a year to complete his training while Jimin would be left alone (well, not alone alone). The departure date was getting near too and time does go by faster when you're happy.

That was why, when they hug nowadays it got a little tighter. When they kissed, they kissed a little deeper. Their late night love making went on a little later, the marks got redder. Everything between them got a little more intense the nearer the date arrived.

And just like that, Jimin found himself shopping for Yoongi's departure gift on the day before the deadline. He remembered how cruel he used to be, back then, when he was looking for their break-up gift. Thinking of it now, if he had been in Yoongi's shoes, he would have hated himself so much even if he was the one being played. Like, no one buys their boyfriend a break-up gift! That's just straight up a killing blow.

This time was different. This time they weren't breaking up. Yoongi just had to train abroad for 6 months. Just a blink of an eye. Seriously, he'd be back before Jimin could even blink-

Something hot fell on his hand and Jimin realized he was tearing up. He wiped his face quickly, taking a few deep breath as he saw a shop assistant approaching. She smiled and bow to at him; he did the same.

"How may I help you?"

"I'm looking to get my boyfriend a professional camera. He's a photographer." Jimin smiled.

 

-

 

There were two other photographers, Yoongi found out when they all showed up at the airport. They were a little older than him, both were female, and they were tall. So SO tall. Yoongi hated this already. Why is God trying to torture him like this? He felt like a midget. He couldn't imagine the next 6 months having to be around these two. 

But at least they weren't talkative, which was a blessing in itself.

"Yoongi!" 

He spun around when he heard his most favorite person's voice. At the entrance, Jimin was waving at him before carefully threading through the sea of people to get to him. Yoongi opened his arms automatically (it had become such a cute habit) and Jimin jumped in, giggling. There was something heavy in his hand and it hit Yoongi's back and knocked him out of breath momentarily.

"Oh my god, I overslept! I thought I was gonna miss your flight!"

"Overslept, huh?" Yoongi felt a smirk on his lips and he quickly held it back. "That's because I wasn't there to wake you up."

"No. Because my phone died and my alarm clock went with it." Jimin laughed. 

Oh, way to cheer him up. Coming here and laughing in his face of how unneeded he was. Hmph!

"Babe, I got you this." Jimin handed him the bag. 

Peeking inside, war flashbacks came to Yoongi. He looked at his boyfriend, eyes wide and already, he felt the tears stung him. Jimin's eyes mirrored his. After a quick moment, Jimin cupped his cheeks and kissed his nose,

"No, no, no. This isn't like the last time. Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Did I trigger the bad memory? Babe, don't cry. I'm sorry!!"

Yoongi sniffed as Jimin wiping his cheeks with his sleeves. 

"Open it and tell me what you think." Jimin said softly. "It's different from last time, I promise."

Yoongi tore open the gift without much gentleness he did the first time. Even Jimin was surprised at the sudden strength. Yoongi's jaws dropped as he held the sleek black Canon that fit perfectly in his hands. 

"Another camera!"

Jimin jumped up and down clapping at the revelation. 

"Jimin! This must have cost a-"

"Ah, don't talk about money." Jimin cupped his boyfriend's mouth. "I'm not Jungkook but I do have a thick wallet at times."

"Baby~!" Yoongi pulled him into a crushing hug. "Tell me you still have both kidneys."

Jimin chuckled. "I tell you nothing!"

"Please never touch your kidneys." He looked at Jimin straight when he pulled back. "Sell Hoseok's or Namjoon's. Don't ever sell your own, okay?"

Jimin grinned and winked.

"Okay. Now, turn it on." He jerked his chin at the camera. "Browse through the gallery."

Yoongi pressed the On button, his delicate thumb scrolled through the screen until he stopped at one picture. Actually, there was only one picture on the memory card, taken with the flash on, it seemed. Yoongi's cheeks grew hot and his ears reddened looking at the picture. It was Jimin. In bed. on his upper half, with just a boxer on his lower part. He was hugging the black bear plushie with stupid eyes, smiling rather innocently at the camera.

Yoongi gulped. He put the camera down and looked around in caution. 

"Do you like it?" Jimin tried to meet his eyes but Yoongi couldn't look back or else he might be the one who blushed aggressively. To death!

"Yoongi? Hello? Earth to Yoongi, send Jimin a signal if you copy."

"T-thanks, baby..." Yoongi heard himself whisper. "I'll... I'll use it well."

"Look at it every night before you go to sleep." Jimin demanded. "Along with the plushie I won for you. Did you bring it??"

Yoongi nodded.

Jimin leaned in to whisper,

"You can to it."

"Park Jimin!! >.<"

"I'm just suggesting!" Jimin threw both hands up and acted like he surrendered. "Honestly, do whatever you want. I give you the freedom. Just—" he leaned in to whisper again, "Use protections."

"I swear I want to dump you right now."

"Please, you love me to death."

True.

The flight was announced and the two other trainees called for Yoongi to go together. Yoongi looked at Jimin, now, with nothing but longing in his gaze. He didn't even get to leave yet but he already missed Jimin so much he felt suffocated. Jimin gently cupped his cheeks and kissed him as softly as he could. When Yoongi shut his eyes, the darkness reminded him of the 6 months he was about to spend without the love of his life.

"I'll miss you so much..." he whispered.

Jimin smiled against their lips. "You better, ."

"I love you so much, Jimin."

"Me too, Yoongi." He breathed. "I love you."

"So so much." Yoongi hugged him for one last time.

Jimin didn't cry. It was Yoongi who did.

 

 

"Anyone brought a charger?"

Namjoon jumped, the phone almost slipped from his grip. He was in the middle of talking to his boyfriend (it's Kim Seokjin, if it wasn't clear enough. Namjoon asked him out after weeks of flirting. It was on one Monday when Jin was getting coffee before his 8 AM lecture. He was fairly pissed that Namjoon had to choose that day of all day to ask him out (with a box of donuts!) but Jin said yes anyway because no one could really say no to a cute puppy and a box of sugar glazed goodies!) when Jimin burst into the room shouting like he was really in an emergency. Everyone paused what they were doing just to turn and see if the young model needed any help.

Jimin strode into the room asking each and everyone if they had a ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter