"I don't care how he feels,"

The Deadline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning when they woke up, Yoongi saw Jimin in a new light. When Jimin was still asleep, Yoongi wouldn't want to even breathe because he was afraid he would wake up his boyfriend. When Jimin's eyes flickered open and he squinted at the morning light, Yoongi leaned in closer and nuzzled their nose against each other.

When Jimin giggled, Yoongi wanted to record it to listen later. And he was anxious to think that Jimin would giggle at other people and made them feel the way he made Yoongi feel right now.

Yoongi didn't know how he could explain this sensation in his chest that was either hard to bear or pleasant. It was an unknown feeling for him; and like other human beings, being faced with unknown things freaked Yoongi out a bit.

Just a bit, because the good feelings and vibes totally overwhelmed his worries.

Jimin leaned in to kiss him and smiled against his lips when Yoongi kissed back.

"Good morning," Jimin murmured with a cute voice.

"Good morning," Yoongi's hand came up to Jimin's hair. He ran his fingers through it as he had wanted, and it felt even better than he had imagined it would. He wanted to keep doing that forever if he could.

Forever? He asked himself. Forever as in 3 months?

The reality sank it and Yoongi pulled away. He sat up on the bed, his cold had been almost completely gone thanks to the ginger soup.

"Are you getting ready for school?" Jimin asked, still lying down.

Yoongi glanced back and instantly regret it. Jimin had a messy hair and his shirt was ed, though he still had it on, thankfully. Last night was a blur of hormone war but Yoongi was at least sure he and Jimin didn't go too far.

"Yeah," he answered. "You coming?" 

"Are you inviting me to a joint shower?"

Yoongi blushed hard. Damn his wild thought!

"I'll go get you a clean uniform. And I'll shower first." He glanced back. "Alone."

 

--

 

"You are in love," Jin concluded after Yoongi had explained the feelings he felt when he kissed Jimin both times. Jin smiled, "It hasn't even been a month yet." 

"Is that really love?"

"Of course!"

"But it was out of nowhere. There's literally no logical explanation."

"There's no logical explanation to love, my friend." Jin wrapped his long arm around Yoongi's shoulder. "You are in love with Park Jimin."

"Maybe it was the cold medicine."

"Come on!"

Yoongi still couldn't put his finger on the fact that he was in love with Jimin as Jin had said it. It couldn't be. He hadn't even been in the relationship for a week yet. And he had to do it for 3 months! He couldn't be falling in love already. Love is stupid.

 

But when it was lunchtime and he saw Jimin coming his way, Yoongi was sure of one thing: he wanted this person to be his person for a long time. They had their lunch together with Jin joining them midway, and Jin and Jimin were finally introduced.

Jimin was excited to get to know Yoongi's friend but Yoongi felt differently. With Jin's presence, he was constantly reminded about the bet and he was anxious that Jin would eventually let his tongue ran loose one way or another and the secret's out. Thankfully, they finished their lunch with no incident. In fact, they finished their lunch happily.

 

After school, Jimin went to his club activities while Yoongi went back to his dorm.

 

Their one-sided relationship went on without any hiccups and Yoongi was glad they safely passed the one-month milestone.

Jin wanted to help him celebrate his month-niversary but Yoongi thought it would only make the relationship more serious than it needed to be. He thought like that, but truth to be told, Yoongi knew that he and Jimin had been more serious than he had intended to already. Ever since their first kiss, they had been inseparable since. Most days when Jimin had his club activities, Yoongi tend to tag along until the club membe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter