oo3. Her Death God

Her Death God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry for the late updates for this story! Thank you so much for your patience and I hope that you will like the updated chapters. Do not hesitate to leave our comments below! I'm reading them all. <3 ^^ Have a great day ahead everyone!

 


사비나앤드론즈 - Glass Bridge (Bride Of The Water God OST Part 2)

 

Chapter Three

Am I dead already? Or am I just dreaming?

Please I hope I was just dreaming, please, please…

I shiver once I felt the cold winter night breeze making me squirm a little and when I did, I slowly flutter my eyes open and saw a blurry sight of a guy and at the back of my head I can feel something soft. I know that I’m lying down on a wooden bench, but my head is lying on something else.

Something soft.

I slowly rub my eyes with the back of my hand to clear my view, he has his eyes closed, eyelashes cascading down and he looks extremely breathtaking. All I could hear now is my beating heart and it’s getting faster by passing second. The longer I stare at him, the more my heart beat races.

He flutters his eyes open as I keep on staring at him, and there I saw Sehun looking down at me melting me with his stare as if he’s not only reading my mind but also burning my soul. I’m lying my head on his thigh, arms crossed above his chest. He’s gazing down at me intently.

I was not dreaming. I am not dreaming.

I sit up straight, making sure there’s a space between us and I tuck a few hair strands of my hair behind my ear while looking down, “Can we talk properly now?” he asks as he stands up and crouches down in front of me so he could meet my eyes. I think it’s his way to also read my mind.

I studied every inch of him. From how his eyes, nose and lips are so perfect. He’s really just like a normal human. I can’t believe a Death God is like this.

I look away, feeling embarrassed. He shouldn’t be knowing these kind of thoughts, and I need to tell him everything or he might kill me or take me away just like those souls, “I’ve been seeing souls and Death Gods as long as I can remember and I don’t even know why. I…can also see when a human body is possessed by these lost souls. I told my mother about this, but she doesn’t also know how and why do I have this ability.” I answered with pure honesty.

“Do you know what happens when you see a Death God?” he asked.

“They will take me and I will become their slave? Or Die?” I look at his face and the corners of lips twitches, as if he’s stopping himself from laughing. “I-If I am, just please don’t… I can’t leave my mother alone. I’m the only one she have. I can’t leave her just yet. Don’t kill me…please.” My voice was so shaky. I saw he lowers his head down and I swear I heard him chuckle a little.

A mocking chuckle.

I’m not joking! Is he laughing at me because he think I was joking? Was this something to laugh about?

“Are you purposely acting cute in front of me?” He raises an eyebrow but there’s this serious look on his face.

I frown at him because I’m not really joking right now. “What are you talking about?”

“That’s making me weak.”

I stare at him and my lips parted a little in disbelief. Is he really this straightforward? Sehun stands up and turns his back on me, “I won’t, but you really need to be my slave now, lady.” He said and I look at him and my eyes rounded in surprise.

So the ghosts are saying the truth? I will really be a slave if they know someone like me exists?

I can’t believe this. I can only see and read this on books, but I’m not really dreaming. A Death God is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter