o21. Her Death God

Her Death God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Klang - Can't I Fall In Love Again (Love Alarm OST - Unofficial Release)

Chapter Twenty One

 

It’s one of the most peaceful sleep I’ve ever had and this comfy bed is making me want to stay longer.

I roll to my side and then to my back while looking at the ceiling after. “I’m really not dreaming. I’ll be living here from now on.” I quickly sit up to look around the place and I cover my hand over my mouth to squeal before I skip towards the bathroom to wash my face then to the kitchen.

Everything is here. I don’t even need to buy any appliance. When that Death God prepared this?

I toast some bread and makes a cup of coffee bringing it to the dining table. I take a bite of my toast and scrolls random news on a website, taking another bite until an unknown number starts calling me.

I swallow the food I’m eating first and answers, “Hello?”

“Are you having breakfast?”

It’s Sehun. I forgot to save his number.

“Ah, yeah I am.” I was about to ask if he’s having breakfast already too but I remembered Death Gods don’t get hungry anymore or do they? “I’ll be going to my part-time today. What about you?”

“I’ve got you covered today. We’ll be going to another soul today.”

“Today? Wait, what do you mean you got me covered—“

Oh? Did he hung up on me? That rude jerk.

Tell me when you’re ready. I’ll pick you up.

Why did I agree with this again? Ugh Kwon Ha Eun. Let’s get moving. He got you this new apartment without even paying.

I sigh and drags myself to the bathroom to take a wash and brush my teeth. I walk to my bedroom and gasp. “Oh, wait. I don’t have my clothes with me? I still left it at Sehun’s place.” I bite down my lower lip and looks around, walking to the dresser seeing a sticky note. “I just noticed this.”

Open

I slide the dresser open and I gasp in surprise seeing all the beautiful clothes neatly placed inside. I brush my fingertips on the clothes. These are still new. That Sehun. He’s like a CEO. Where is he getting all these money?

Shaking my head, I close my eyes and blindly chooses something to wear. After putting my trust to my gut feeling, my hand stops at a dress with a white and long-sleeve white shirt inside. I guess I’ll wear these.

Good thing I still have some underwear packed inside my bag pack.

After getting ready, I reach for my phone and sends Sehun a message that I’m ready. “I’ll just wait for him outside.” I make sure everything is turned off and plugged out before heading out and waits for him.

I look down at my shoes while holding he straps of my body bag.

I feel so shy.

Everything I’m wearing from head to toe is from him also the obviously expensive apartment. How am I going to thank him? Maybe I should just return everything to him? I just can’t accept everything like this. This isn’t right.

Yeah, I’ll talk to him and maybe just pay him monthly.

“What are you thinking?”

I turn my head upon hearing his voice and I hold my breath for a moment. He’s so breathtakingly handsome. No words are enough to describe him.

He’s only wearing a plain white shirt and denim jacket over it. A pair of black jeans and a black cap on his head. He has his hands inside his pockets and I feel my cheeks burning before I quickly look away. “N-Nothing,”

“Nothing? Didn’t you hear the car approaching?” he asks as he gets closer making me step back.

“By the way, about the apartment, the clothes and everything. I want to pay—“

“Get in the car.”

He didn’t even let me finish talking. He slips inside the driver’s seat and waits for me. He honks and I quickly walk towards the passenger’s seat and settles down, wearing my seatbelt after. “I mean, I want to at least pay the rent. I can’t just get everything for free. It makes me feel bad.”

“You’re helping me find the missing souls. That’s enough as a payment. Just consider me paying you instead for finding three souls already.” He says.

Why does that make sense?

“Where are we going anyway?” I glance at him.

“You’ll see.” He steps on the gas and continues to driver until I notice some signs along the way. I look outside the window and sees the huge Ferris wheel and my eyes rounded in surprise as we turn to the direction where the amusement park is.

“The soul is at the amusement park? Is the soul a worker there before?” I ask and waits for him to answer.

“Maybe.”

Sehun parks the car and I can’t help but to feel excited. I will get to visit an amusement for the first time while finding a missing soul. I smile and step out of the car and walks with Sehun. He hands me an all-day pass. “Are we going to stay here until we find the soul?”

“If you’re lucky, we might be able to see the fireworks at night.”

I squeal under my breath and composes myself. I don’t want Sehun to think I’m taking advantage of the fact that we’re at the amusement park. I start walking before him and walks to the entrance, handling the worker my ticket and walks inside.

Oh my gosh, look at this Wonderland. It’s so beautiful and dreamy here!

My cheeks are already starting to hurt while I look around and I can’t wait to walk around and try some rides. “Where should we start?” Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter