oo2. Her Death God

Her Death God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

As of this chapter, a lot of you might get confused. I will using the 3rd POV for the first part for I want to explain how Death Gods here work and what is Sehun’s position and as to why he is on earth and after that it will be Ha Eun's POV again and the usual short Sehun POV at the end. I also added something and what usually happens on Ha Eun’s every day, prior to their meeting. I hope you guys will like this update! Thank you so much for waiting! I hope you'll like this update. Please leave your opinions on the comments section! ^^ I will make another update tomorrow!

 


EXO - Thunder

 

Chapter Two

“Doryeong-nim,” One of the Death Gods who came from earth enters Sehun’s room. He’s sitting on his executive chair inside his office playing with a rubix cube one of the souls brought from the last visit, trying his best to solve the frustrating cube. Sehun didn’t even turn his head to look at the Death God who entered.

His room is covered with black and white furniture. It’s elegant as if it’s a futuristic office room on earth.

The Baseline is just like what corporate buildings are in Seoul. The only difference is that they are more powerful and they have the authority to decide whether a soul will be able to enter that what they called heaven or not. They are just not any other humans. They are supernatural beings who are far more powerful than any of them.

The Death God stands in front of Sehun’s table, dipping his head for his greeting. Hands trembling a little for he has a bad news. “Ahh!” Sehun yells making the Death God shudder in fear. He keeps his head down and waits for Sehun to speak in order for him to start his report. “What is this thing called? Why is this so damn hard to solve?”

The Death God raised his head up and looks at the cube Sehun is showing to him. He looks so intimidating staring at him like that. Elbows planted on top of the table while spinning the cube above his palm, “It’s called a rubix cube, Doryeong-nim. I believe it’s a stress reliever toy that humans use.” Death Gods calls Sehun as Doryeong-nim. After Yeomra, The King of Death Gods, Sehun is the next powerful Death God and addresses him as Doryeong-nim, The Leader of Death Gods.

“What a waste of time.” He said, keeping his eyes locked on the Death God as the rubix cube turns into colorful sand on his palm, “Now, tell me. What are you going to report?”

The Death God swallowed hard and he drops his head in shame again, “Uhm, Uhm, one of the souls yesterday escaped before his judgment.”

Sehun clenches his jaw and a small smirk forms his lips, “You know, you are wasting my time, right?”

“Y-Yes, Doryeong-nim.”

“What are you waiting for? Look for that soul!” he growled and the Death God dips his head and scrambled out of his office. Sehun sighs heavily and then leans against his chair. “There are so many useless Death Gods these days. Should I give them their judgment instead?” He ponders for a while, head tilted up while he stares blankly at the ceiling. “Boring…everything is starting to get really boring.” He muttered.

---

Death Gods falls in line in front of Sehun while he’s lazily spinning on his chair, looking at the list of souls. He didn’t even bothered to read them. “Down, down, down, up, up, up, down, up…” he’s randomly saying the judgment of the souls lined up while the Death Gods looks at each other.

One elbowed and he swallowed hard in fear, “D-Doryeong-nim, are you sure about these judgments?” one of the Death Gods gathered all his courage and speaks out for the rest of the Death Gods.

Sehun stops from flipping the list and then turn his head to glare at him, “Do you want me to give you your judgment? I think you don’t want to be immortal anymore.” the Death God just felt shivers down the middle of his spine and he shakes his head repeatedly in fear. Sehun’s looks could kill. They haven’t really seen how his powers work, but what have they been hearing is Sehun could give you your worst judgment when his pupils changes into a bright light amber gold color.

After getting the judgment of the souls they have found, they stepped out of his office and looks at the piece of paper. One of the Death Gods sighs, “This isn’t right. That Doryeong-nim should be replaced. He’s been giving decisions without even thinking about it.”

“I know, right!” one chirped and shakes his head in disapproval.

Sehun stands up and stretches his arms until the two doors opens and he turns around, instantly bowing respectfully at the sight of the their Yeomra. “Yeomra,”

Yeomra looks around his room and then in front of his desk, placing his fingertips on top of the clipboard where the list of souls are written with his judgments, “You know, I won’t be talking non-sense here. I’ve been hearing that you’re randomly spitting judgments on these souls for the past few weeks.” He slowly said. Yeomra is already old. He has white hair and carries a baston while he walks.

Sehun’s eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter