o11. Her Death God

Her Death God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


BeWhy - OK

 

Chapter Eleven

I keep my eyes locked on the girl and my instinct tells me to follow her. Sehun’s not around and he doesn’t have a phone. I will lose her if I will still go back to his place to call for help. If this is a different soul from before, we can’t lose this again,

Ah, whatever I’ll just follow her.

The girl’s wearing leather skirt underneath her warm and thick trench coat and by looking at her she seems like she’s hurrying. I continue following her leaving enough distance between us so she wouldn’t notice that I’m following her. My phone rings again and I instantly puts it in silent mode ignoring all the possible customer asking for a driver for tonight. I’m rejecting money for the first time.

She breathes out heavily creating smoke and she soon turns her head and our eyes meet.

Right, I’m wearing the Death God’s bracelet and I’m sure she could also hear the sound of the bells. I try to slow down my pace and I put my hand behind my back thinking that it would somehow lessen the sound of it.

The girl enters a club and I slow down my pace while looking up the bright colorful lights.

Should I really go inside?

Nodding my head I walk inside the club, the bouncers making their way while I nod my head after passing by and when I’m already inside the establishment, the loud music fills my ears, the smoke from the cigarette lingers making me cough while searching for her. A lot of people are talking, some are dancing while holding a bottle of liquor or a glass of wine.

Some are looking at me for not wearing appropriate clothes inside, but who cares. I’m not here to drink nor dance.

I squeeze myself in between people, some are bumping onto my shoulder and my eyes finds the girl again. I can’t hear the sound of the bell anymore because of the loud music inside and she stops in the middle making me halt as well. Did she notice that I’m following her? Probably.

Before she could even turn around, I instantly hide and settles down on the couch nearby. I can’t lose her. Sehun mentioned that the soul a while ago was a guy and this one is a girl. I can’t lose her. Maybe I could talk to her so Sehun wouldn’t force the soul to leave earth. I turn my head and a couple is making out making me roll my eyes in disbelief. Do these people doesn’t know the concept of privacy.

I instantly step out of my small hiding place and accidentally bumps onto someone. “I’m sorry.” I dip my head to apologize and passes by him, but he grabs my arm before I could go and he leans close to my ear.

“Are you alone?”

I frown and pushes him away. “Don’t touch me.” I firmly said and starts walking further and away from him while looking for the lost soul.

I start walking towards the dance floor and it gets more crowded by second also because of the hype song that is playing at the moment.

Ugh, there’s so many people here.

Covering one of my ears and blocking the loud music because the more I listen to it, I feel like my eardrums are going to pop.

While looking upstairs, my lips parted when I saw the girl I’m searching for makes eye contact with me. She’s at the stairway, holding the railings with her dainty fingers and almost bloody wine nail polish. She then mouthed something, “Why are you following me?”

I didn’t answer because that somehow made me so nervous. I could see different eyes from the physical body that she po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter