Because Of You

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since Jinyoung met with Mina, he keep on making a mistake at home and at work. If Jaebum not by his side Jinyoung probably having a severe burned on his palm due to carelessly touch the hot pot. Jackson also had an incident that Jinyoung almost burn from overflow of hot water. Jaebum and Jackson decided to take him to park in the weekend to talk to Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung-ah, we are friend. Did something happened between you and Mark?” Jackson asked.

Jinyoung shook his head and hand busy brought out the sandwiches.

“Nyoung.” Jaebum stopped Jinyoung from doing his work.

Jinyoung looked up and eyes met with concerned Jaebum.

“I’m going to file a divorce after 3 months but I don’t know how to tell my grandparent.” Jinyoung acted likes it his own decision.

“Why? I thoughts you are believed that a marriage is a promise to love each other forever.” Jackson frowned.

“Maybe it not for us.” Jinyoung gave the sandwich to Jackson and Jackson took it.

“Did Mina asked you to let Mark go?” Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung not used to lie, so he let the silent answered Jaebum.

“Dear, after you divorced please marry Jaebum-hyung?” Jackson cupped Jinyoung face because he really want the two to marry each other rather than Jinyoung belong to Mark.

“Jackson.” Jaebum nudged Jackson and Jinyoung sighed.

“I want to take a walk.” Jinyoung said and Jaebum held his hand.

“I’m coming with you.” Jaebum said but Jinyoung shook his head.

“I want to be alone.” Jinyoung left the two and he walked along the Han River.

Jinyoung got the email from Mina, the contract to let Mark go after 3 months few weeks back. He signed it off and gave it back to Mina. He also get Mark signature on their divorce paper, when Mark come home to eat dinner with him. Jinyoung took out his phone and he dialled his grandparent number.

“Grandma…” Jinyoung sat on the bench once his grandmother picked up the phone.

“Yes, my baby.” Jinyoung always have a dream to have a long relationship with Mark likes his grandparent but maybe they are not mean to be together.

“Grandma, I miss you.” Jinyoung broke down, he cried.

Grandmother lets Jinyoung cried before she started to ask.

“What happened to you? Is it Mark?” The grandmother sweet voice made Jinyoung missed her hugged.

“Grandma, I really love him that it hurt.” Jinyoung said and he heard his grandmother laughed.

“You are fighting with him right? Just forget and forgive it.” Jinyoung could only say yes and he ended the called after thanks his grandmother.

Jinyoung look up deep into the skies. He yet to tell Mark about the time left only 3 months.

 

                Mark head full with the voice from Jinyoung confession last few weeks. Mina was leaving to Paris for magazine photoshoot. She will be there for a week, so Mark decided that today, he wanted to spend his time with Jinyoung. He went back to his house and he saw no one. He rest inside his room while listening to a music. He heard someone opened the door to his room and he saw Jinyoung with a casual cloth.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung called from the door.

Mark sat up and looked at his husband.

“Come in.” Mark patted a space beside him.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“I’m going to take a bath. I’ll cook for dinner after that.” Jinyoung said while eyes on the floor.

Mark stood up and pulled Jinyoung chin to look at him.

“Are you crying and what happened to your hand?” Mark asked. Hand caress Jinyoung bandage.

“No, I’m not.” Jinyoung lips let the word pass his mouth but he could not hide the tears that fill his eyes.

Mark pulled him into a hug and mumbled a sorry. He knew he hurt Jinyoung since he come to Seoul and the younger keep on trying to stay strong.

“You should not fall in love with me.” Mark said but Jinyoung already mess in his arms.

“I know.” Jinyoung pulled away and looked down.

“I’m going to stay here for a week. Let spend our time together. I’m taking a week on leave to show you the city.” Mark wanted to cheer the boy up after what he did for him.

“Why?” Jinyoung don’t want to lift his hope up.

“Because we are friend. Aren’t we?” Mark knew it cruel for Jinyoung but that the only way for Mark to stay distance from doing something he will regret.

Jinyoung pulled his hand from Mark and walked to his room, Jinyoung don’t want to be more pathetic if he stay there. Jinyoung took a shower and he cooked for dinner while Jaebum casually helping him in the kitchen.

“Jaebum-hyung, I can do it.” Jinyoung said when he wanted to carry the hot pot.

“Nope. You hurt yourself few times already. Your mind still in mess so, I won’t let y

Please log in to read the full chapter