Make Me Believe, You

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

It doesn’t make sense to Jackson and Jaebum when Mark updates them about Jinyoung, they are surely worried about Jinyoung but what they were feeling more unfair that Jinyooung has to revisit the painful memories of his unloved married life. Mark looked at Jinyoung who was sitting on the passenger seat next to him. The younger was looking at the outside, the new information that Mina as the one who was hitting him made Jinyoung lost word.

“Do you want to stop at the any place before we are going home? Grandpa and Grandma having a lunch out with Papa and Mama.” Mark asked.

Jinyoung shook his head. Mark was trying to strike any small conversation with Jinyoung since he woke up but the younger was giving him a cold shoulder. Mark heard a sighed from Jinyoung before the younger turned to look at him. Mark let Jinyoung drown into his own mind.

“What happened to Mina? Why she was trying to kill me?” Jinyoung asked with frowned.

Mark took a deep breathe.

“I left her because I’m in love with you.” Jinyoung cleared his throat not so sure how to react to Mark word.

“I looked back at my old photos gallery in my phone and none of it have you in it Are we going through the divorcing?” Jinyoung remember the past that he promised Mina to let Mark go after three months.

Mark wanted to lie but Jinyoung’s grandparent don’t want his grandson to live in lie. After talking with the doctor, he sure that Jinyoung is doing well in accepting many new memories.

“We ended our marriage right after you met with Mina. I was waiting to convince your grandparent the next morning after we was separating from each other but you were leaving to Japan. I just meet you few months ago.” Mark told the truth and he saw Jinyoung nodded.

“Am I doing well without you?” Jinyoung asked because if Mark was leaving him now, he probably is not going to do well.

“You are doing too well. I almost lose you for a second time to that Minhyuk.” Mark pouted.

“Minhyuk-hyung?” Jinyoung eyes widen.

Mark nodded with a little pissed off because Jinyoung seem so excited to hear that name.

“I miss him.” Jinyoung added and back to look pass the window.

“He is someone important to me. I’m trying to tell him about my arrange marriage but knowing he will distance himself once he knew it was you. The selfish Park Jinyoung said nothing to him and left him without a goodbye.” Jinyoung never say it to anyone but he want Mark to know about Minhyuk.

“I’m glad.” Mark smiled because Jinyoung still give him the same reason not to worry about Minhyuk.

“So, we are not related to each other now?” Jinyoung looked at Mark while hoping for different answered.

“You lost your memories right after we get back together. We are going to start new marriage but I cannot force you to accept it now, because you probably doubting my word.” Mark sad voice made Jinyoung wanted to comfort him but he knew the best that in his memories Mark never love him.

                They walked into the house and Jinyoung looking around, he sm

Please log in to read the full chapter