Reason To Love or Hate

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was holding Mark’s hand when they walked back from the cemetery. Jinyoung could not hide how much he wish this to happen soonest. He hopelessly in love with Mark and he want Mark to look at him. Mark squeezed their hand and smiled. It probably not 100% but he did felt something when he with Jinyoung. The younger likes a new thing that he want to discover. He at least wanted to see how the two of them live together as real marriage couple. The thoughts about Mina did triggered Mark but for now, he wanted to focus on Jinyoung.

“Let’s go to meet grandma and grandpa.” Mark said and Jinyoung nodded. It the first time for Mark to meet Jinyoung’s grandparent.

“They are going to love you.” Jinyoung brightly smiled.

Mark realised that smile always take away half of his worries. The ride to the house took them a good one hour and Jinyoung could not hide his excitement. Mark never let go off Jinyoung hand and Jinyoung love how thing was doing for now.

“Isn’t that your parent car?” Jinyoung asked.

Jinyoung heart beat fast nervous to know what Mama and Papa doing in his grandparent house. Mark bits his lips and they came out from the car walked into the house after Jinyoung’s grandmother welcome them. Jinyoung could see a tear stain on his grandmother cheeks.

“Mama. Papa.” Mark called. He saw the copy of divorce letter on the table and photos of Jinyoung with Jaebum and Jackson.

“Since, everyone is here. Let’s straight to the point.” Mama said with a smirked.

“Our son will marry his girlfriend soon and we don’t need your grandson to be his husband anymore because he was not a good husband anyway.” Mark almost wanted to cut his mother word but Jinyoung held him.

“You can take your son with you. We are going to take Jinyoung back with us.” Jinyoung looked down.

Mark held Jinyoung’s hand.

“No, I had decided to cancel the divorce and stay marriage to him.” Mark said and that received a frowned by both families.

“Son, what about Mina?” His father asked.

“I’m going to solve the matter with her once I got back to Seoul.” Mark calmly respond but Jinyoung’s grandfather pulled Jinyoung away from Mark.

“I’m not going to let our Jinyoung back to you. Even if he cried the whole month for blaming us to go to you, I’m not going to let you take him away from us anymore.” Jinyoung surprised but he saw how determined his grandfather.

“Take him when you able to convince your parent that he is the great husband to you. Take him after you let go of that women fully from your heart. So Young, bring Jinyoung to his room.” Jinyoung cried and Mark wanted to pull Jinyoung but Jinyoung grandfather blocked him.

“All of you are not welcome to my house anymore. Both of you be thankful that your son is alive when Jinyoung parent died.” Jinyoung’s grandfather word surprised Mark.

Mark parent pulled Mark out from the house. Mark still in the state of shock. He and Jinyoung supposed to back together to Seoul. He and Jinyoung should be holding hand entered their house together. Why thing turned another way?

 

 

Jinyoung held his grandmother hand, he heard his grandfather shouted from the outside. He hid his tears, and his grandmother patted his palms.

“We promised not to bring out the story to you but this thing probably anger your grandfather.” His grandmother caress Jinyoung ch

Please log in to read the full chapter