The One I Love, Always You

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark and Mina relationship turned sour after Mark knew that Mina was the one who pushed Jinyoung to bring forward the divorce date. Mark also being distance with his family and he spent his time in the office doing his works. He yet to visit Jinyoung after he sent him home last month, the tears that fell from Jinyoung eyes eat him alive with guilt and he regret not to treat him better.

“Are you going to burn a hole on the window?” Mark turned around and saw Jackson entered his office.

“Great time to visit your best friend.” Mark sat on the couch and Jackson followed.

“So, what are you thinking so hard?” Jackson asked.

“How’s Jinyoung doing at work?” Mark avoid the question.

“I’m asking you first Mark, how can you answer my question with question?” Jackson shook his head.

Mark rested his head on the couch and closed his eyes.

“You know what Jackson? I think I was doing lots of mistakes while being his husband.” Mark word full with guilty.

“You did and Jaebum hyung always the one who catch Jinyoung from falling. He was there more often than you are. I’m supporting Jaebum hyung rather than you, my own childhood friend.” Jackson is straightforward, so you have to admit what he said is true.

“Jaebum…” Mark hate the fact Jaebum spent more time with Jinyoung.

“Anyway, let’s talked about personal later on. I’m coming because of your project with Mina’s father and Grandpapa. Our company interested to participate.” Mark looked at Jackson with wide eyes.

“Your company is doing retail construction, while we are planning for large scale tower, Jackson.” Mark surprised with Jackson sudden proposal.

“Do you know JYP Group, Mark?” Jackson asked.

“Of course I do. They are a big company in Japan.” Mark knew JYP group is operate by Korean but it a well-known Japan Construction company.

“They are going to be my new partner.” Jackson gave Mark an assurance that his company is capable to handle the project.

“What? This is very tempting. JYP Group seriously Jackson?” Mark was feeling overwhelmed.

“Yes.” Jackson saw Mark eagerness face.

“I don’t need Mina’s father if you are willing to work with us. Since he blackmail our marriage, I’m not comfortable to work with him anymore.” Mark smiled toward Jackson.

“Now, I can answer your question. Jinyoung is having a fever and being stubborn not to go to hospital. So, can you please help Jaebum and I to persuade him?” Jackson asked.

Mark took a few seconds before nod and left the office with Jackson.

 

 

Jinyoung was sleeping under his duvet while Jaebum was monitoring him from the chair next to the bed. It has been a day  that Jinyoung down to a fever, Jaebum wanted to bring him to hospital but he keep on saying he’s fine. Jackson also come this morning and Jinyoung asked Jackson to help him with something. Jinyoung probably having so many thoughts that made him had a fever.

The door opened and Jaebum saw Mark on the other side of door. Jaebum bowed and left the room to give a space to Mark. Mark entered the room and put his hand on Jinyoung forehead, the younger is burning.

“Jinyoung-ah, wake up.Mark softly touched the younger cheek.

Jinyoung opened his eyes and smiled to see Mark.

“You are here.” Jinyoung said weakly.

“Yes and I’m sorry that I left you right away that day.” Mark sat on the chair who has previously sat by Jaebum.

Jinyoung took Mark’s hand into his and went back to close his eyes. Mark had a soft heart to see Jinyoung so weak on the bed. He climb on the other side of bed and hugged the younger. Jinyoung snuggled closer and Mark tighten the hug. They are perfect for each other curves.

“Let get the doctor to come one hour, huh.” Mark said while kissing top of Jinyoung head.

Jinyoung nodded and slept in his husband arms. Mark felt his heart was pounding so fast. He not used to this because he date Mina for his convenience. They are friends at first, then, he accepted her easily because who doesn’t want to be a boyfriend to a hot model. Now, Jinyoung gave him a weird feeling that he did not use to it.

“Another month pass and I won’t have a right to hold you anymore soon.” Mark tighten the hugged.

After an hour, Mark called his personal doctor because Jinyoung hardly able t

Please log in to read the full chapter