You and Your Love

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark had a betting with Jackson, so he able to attend the meeting between JYP, his company and Jackson company. Mark thought that Jackson would ask himself to come to the meeting but he invite his grandpapa and his grandpapa agreed to come on behalf of his company. He felt unfair then he betting a basketball game with Jackson and lucky he won.

Jackson was panting when Mark shoved the water bottle to him.

“So, I’m coming to the meeting.” Mark sat next to Jackson.

Jackson sighed. He had promised Jinyoung not to reveal his help to Mark. Jackson sure when he meet with Wooyoung, he definitely mention Jinyoung’s name.

“Mark, I hope you are going strong.” Jackson patted his friend shoulder.

Mark laid on the benches and looked into the skies.

“Jackson, did Jaebum met with Jinyoung?” Mark barely keep in touch with Jaebum but he did know that Jaebum was searching for Jinyoung.

“Yes. He called last week that he met Jinyoung but he promised Jinyoung to not to tell anything about him to me.” Jackson laid on the court ground.

“I miss him but I need to prepare myself before come to him.” Mark closed his eyes.

“Mark, you really love him, right?” Jackson asked.

“Yes. I love him so much. I don’t think anyone else can replace him from my heart anymore. I know it weird when I’m engage with Mina but I will definitely break it after this deal.” Mark sat and looked at Jackson.

“What if the deal call off? Are you going to continue engage with Mina?” Jackson sat and faced Mark.

Mark looked down and shook his head.

“I want to break it now but I don’t want Mina’s father to use his power to get involves between our deal. So, I hold up until now. If the deal call off I will break the engagement too.” Mark saw Jackson smiled.

“You become better person after meeting Jinyoung. Grandpapa also find it great to see you work hard rather than spend your money for Mina.” Jackson teased.

“Yah, don’t bring the past up. I’m being silly that the truth but I did learned a lot.” Mark strangled Jackson head.

“Let me go, stupid lover!” Jackson struggled and Mark let him go.

 

 

Jinyoung has started working after his grandfather asked him to take over the company. He got a called from grandpapa about the possibility that he might come in place of Mark for the JV and Jinyoung understood well that he did not want Jinyoung and Mark met up again. He knew how Mark had treated Jinyoung when they were married to each other.

“Sir, the meeting schedule on tomorrow, Mr. Wang said Mr. Mark Tuan is coming with him.” Jinyoung stopped himself from reading the business proposal.

Jinyoung took a moment before look at his secretary.

“It’s okay. The project is worth for our company to start to enter Seoul Market. Tell him that I’m good to have the project manager to come with him.” Jvnyoung smiled and Youngjae glad that he did not need to deliver any more message in between.

Jinyoung busied himself with paperwork and report reading. Usually everyone only send him soft copy but now, that he sat in the office he becomes more detail and prefer to have face to face discussion. Last night he went home almost 2 a.m but thanks to Jaebum who is a head security offered to send him home. Drowned into his works, Jinyoung unconsciously sleep in the office until morning.

“Mr. Park, it is morning. You have to wake up.” Youngjae scratch his forehead because he work for Jinyoung only few days. Youngjae did not know how he should wake him up. Then, he remember Jinyoung always asked him to call head of security to tell him to lunch together.

Youngjae dialled head of security number, Im Jaebum.

“Jaebum-shi, you are working right? Erm I need your helps since I’m not yet close with of CEO, he was sleeping in his office and I need to wake him up.” Youngjae never met Jaebum yet but he know from the voice Jaebum probably hot.

“Okay. I’m coming in few minutes.” Jaebum who was in the middle of monitoring the CCTV quickly left to see Jinyoung.

Jaebum walked toward Jinyoungg secretary who was waiting in front of Jinyoung door. Youngjae almost collapsed to see how hot his boss bestfriend or maybe boyfriend.

“Im Jaebum-shi?” Youngjae asked and Jaebum bowed.

“Is he still sleeping inside?” Jaebum asked.

“Yes. Please come in.” Youngjae shows Jinyoung who was sleeping sweetly on his work desk.

Jaebum smiled and slowly walked to Jinyoung. He ca

Please log in to read the full chapter