I'm Not Going To Let You Go

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung back to his office and left his matter with Mark away from his mind. Jinyoung again absorbed with his work and down into his own workaholic world. He took about to make his own coffee when he opened the door to meet with sleepy Youngjae. Jinyoung wanted to laugh at the younger but he cannot deny that the boy know how to do his work.

“Choi Youngjae?” Jinyoung voice shocked the boy and he quickly rubbed his eyes.

“It already 12 a.m. you should go home. I’m sorry that I don’t realised that you are still here.” Jinyoung smiled and Youngjae bowed.

“Thanks sir.” Youngjae said but when he looked up to see a cup in Jinyoung hand made him felt guilty.

Jinyoung realised the younger stared at his cup.

“No, don’t feel sorry. You are out of your working hour. Are you driving?” Jinyoung asked.

“No, I don’t have car. I will take cab.” Youngjae said politely.

Jinyoung thought for a while and he took his phone.

“Jaebum-hyung, are you still in control room?” Jinyoung asked and the older answered with yes.

“Can you send Youngjae back to his home? I can back home with company car.” Jinyoung asked and Jaebum a little hesitate to let Jinyoung drives alone but Jinyoung keep said he would be fine.

Youngjae who in the awkward discussion between the two gulped. Did he just happen to be in btween Jinyoung and Jaebum? Jinyoung ended the call with smile.

“Okay, Jaebum will send you home. I want to make my coffee.” Jinyoung left the dumbfounded Youngjae and went to pantry.

Youngjae sat on his chair trying to figure out what actually happened just now. Did he heard it wrong that Jaebum is going to send him home? He and Jaebum alone? That hot head of security. Youngjae know he is in dying wish.

Jinyoung made his coffee and back to his office. He continues what left and stopped when Jaebum entered the office with a box of chicken.

“I told Jackson to send you home since he is out with Mark somewhere around here. Eat some late night snack.” Jaebum smiled.

“Jaebum-hyung, take good care of Youngjae. I works with him few week and found that he suits you.” Jinyoung winked.

“Are you opened a match maker company?” Jaebum brushed Jinyoung hair.

“Only for my beloved brother.” Jinyoung cutely gave Jinyoung a small finger heart and Jaebum laughed.

Jaebum left and Jinyoung back to focus on his work. He ate the chicken when his stomach called for food. After wash his face and change his clothes, Jinyoung ready to go back home. He called Jackson number but no one picked up. He wanted to send a message bu

Please log in to read the full chapter