Your Heart is Cold

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been few months since Mark, Jinyoung and Jackson working together for the JV project. After the announcement of Mark engagement cancellation, people start to speculate that it's probably due to the reason of the new JV. Mina popularity made thing out of hand for entertainment media. They were expecting a marriage of the year but it would not happens. People thoughts it only Jackson’s company involved so no one expect JYP group is one of the biggest constribution until one of the reporter captured photos of the Jinyoung and Mark in the Incheon Airport.

"You are in today business news." Youngjae put the paper in front of Jinyoung.

"Oh." Jinyoung took off his coat and sat down.

"Really, it is interesting. Instead of Jackson and Mark JV they are more interest in Mark engagement cancellation due to heir of JYP group. How could they took each of our photos?" Jinyoung puts the paper down and sips his coffee.

"Can I asked you something?" Youngjae looked serious and Jinyoung nodded even though with frown on his forehead.

"What happened between you and Mark-shi? He stayed in your house during his visit but you seem to ignore him every time he come to office." Jinyoung took a deep breathes.

"I'm going to test his perseverance to prove on something." Jinyoung smiles.

"So, it's true that something really goes on between the two of you." Youngjae winked and Jinyoung could only nod.

 

 

Once the news separate, the online entertainment news start to come out with more assumption. Worst case, Mark had to answer his parent questions about Jinyoung. They surprised to know that Jinyoung not only a country boy, but also he is one of the heir for the most influences Construction Company. They asked Mark to bring them to meet Jinyoung's grandparent to seek for forgiveness. Mark promised them once he able to get Jinyoung trust, once again, he sure will let them meet. Right now, he don't want Jinyoung to think that his parent do it because they see Jinyoung as someone worth for Mark because of their status.

"Mama and Papa, please let us build our relationship once again. Then, I'll bring the two of you to meet his grandparent and discuss on our marriage." Mark said while clean up his working table and joined his parent at the discussion space.

"Honey, we are really sorry. We thoughts you did not love Jinyoung and forced by that marriage arrangement. That's why we acted that way toward Jinyoung." Mama held Mark's hand and smiled sweetly to see how Mark was working so hard to win Jinyoung back.

"It's okay dear. You know your happiness is our priority." Papa give Mark a nod.

"Jinyoung will come this weekend for another meeting. He always being stubborn to stay in the hotel when our house is welcoming him." Mark said sadly.

"I heard you renovate the room and the ki

Please log in to read the full chapter