Tears Of Happiness or Pain

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark saw Jinyoung was standing at the balcony in their room once finished the dinner. Mark slowly joined his now official lover and wrapped his hand around the younger waist from the back. Jinyoung leant closer to Mark chest and he felt Mark rest his chin on Jinyoung's shoulder. The cold night breeze of autumn made the two sharing their warm body, protecting each other. Jinyoung could feel the thumping of Mark heartbeat match with his current one.

"I'm going back to Japan tomorrow. It's a good days spending my time here with you." Jinyoung said while playing with Mark fingers who was places on his tummy.

"Yes. If only i know Minhyuk just a brother to you maybe we could spend more than a night together." Mark regret it.

"Still if you know he is a friend and brother, you won't shows how much you love me." Jinyoung turned around and pouted.

Mark placed his forehead against Jinyoung.

"I love you so much. It's scary to imagine my life without you when i know where you are and what are you doing." Mark circled his thumb on Jinyoung soft cheeks and cupped Jinyoung face, before leant in for a short kiss.

Jinyoung felt happy. He never expect the two of them could be this close and intimate. They have go from up and down the hill together, so Jinyoung thoughts it is the best time for them to take a straight road.

"Mark hyung, are you going to marry me?" Jinyoung asked while eyes locked with Mark.

Nervous and worried, Jinyoung fighting with his own feeling and it felt forever to listen to Mark answered.

"I'm going to do this properly this time. I'm going to do all the events that we supposed to do before marriage. Wait for me." Mark hugged Jinyoung tightly and gently smiled when he pulled away.

"I will wait for you." Jinyoung rest his face on Mark's crook.

Jinyoung was packing his luggage when Mark went to shower. When Mark came out and saw Jinyoung was tidying his clothes, Mark stopped him.

"You are going to live in here soon. You can put your belonging in this house. It won't took so long before i bring you back." Mark had his hand still on Jinyoung hand while talking to the younger. Mark could see the shyness on Jinyoung cheeks.

"Okay." Jinyoung cutely nodded.

After organising everything, Jinyoung joined Mark on the bed. Crawling onto Mark chest and rest his head on the older torso. Mark caress Jinyoung hair while working on his tablet.

"Your smell always so nice. I remember this." Jinyoung reminiscent of their last cuddled.

Mark stopped from working and laid down, pulling Jinyoung closer.

"You are too sweet." Mark said and both of them drifted to sleep after few minutes of chatting about random stuff.

 

Jinyoung woke up next to Mark, smile plastered on his lips and he cutely traced Mark’s face. Mark opened his eyes and grabbed Jinyoung hand, Jinyoung giggled that made Mark pulled him into tight hug.  Few hours before Mark is going to send Jinyoung to airport and they are going to separate again. Mark don’t know why his heart was feeling uncomfortable to let Jinyoung go this time.

“Aren’t you going to let me go and stop staring at me?” Jinyoung bring back Mark to earth.

“Can you take another day off and stay by my side for a day?” Mark touched Jinyoung cheek carefully with his thumb.

“I’m in business trip, Love. My company paid for my stay and I have to quickly back to my company to make sure your project perfectly on time.” Jinyoung looked so different when he talked about work, Mark love this other side of Jinyoung even though he only able to see it after they were divorcing.

“Okay, I’ll send you to airport.” Mark pecked the younger lips.

“Nope, you need to go to work and I have to go to greet Omma and Appa.” Jinyoung pushed Mark downed and sat on the topped of his waist.

Mark grabbed both of Jinyoung’s hand and kissed his knuckles.

Please log in to read the full chapter