Epilogue

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

The little Jinyoung was collecting the sand to build a castle and he saw another boy beside him doing the same. Jinyoung who was having a bright personality approach the slight higher boy and gave his shovel. The other boy, who was using the small bucket to gather the sand at first was taken aback, but once Jinyoung convinced to use his, then, he took it.

“Play.” The little boy said to Mark.

Mark then patted a sit next to him.

“Okay.” The boy was smiling since Mark allowed him to play with him.

The two was playing together while both parent watched them from a far.

“Our Jinyoung really good at making a friend. I hope he will find someone that able to protect him when he grew up and love.” Jinyoung’s mother leant on his husband shoulders.

“He will because he is the sunshine who shine people heart.” Jinyoung’s father kissed his wife top of head.

Not far from Jinyoung’s parent seat, Mark’s parent was laying on the mat while enjoying the sunbath.

“Our Mark seem to open up to that boy, the thing that hard for him to do with a stranger.” Papa Tuan looked at Mark with a cute little boy playing together near the beach.

“Oh, that boy surely had something that made Mark smile so bright.” Mama Tuan took the photo of Mark smiling.

Mark who was playing with the little boy felt so attach to him, he never feel so happy whenever he plays alone at home or with his school friends.

“Cute.” Mark pinched both of Jinyoung’s baby cheeks when Jinyoung too focus making the tower.

Jinyoung looked up and Mark steal a kiss. Jinyoung blinked and Mark smiled.

“I’m going to marry you.” Mark said.

The three years old, Jinyoung still smile because Mark hugged him.

“Jinyoung, say goodbye to hyung. We are going to meet Grandpa.” Jinyoung’s mother squatted down matches the high of his son.

“Bye, hyung.” Jinyoung hugged Mark and kissed his lips.

“Ommo. You cannot do that to stranger.” Jinyoung’s mother laughed but he knew Jinyoung love that boy.

“It okay aunty. I love him too.” Mark said with a bright smile.

Mark send Jinyoung a goodbye wishing to meet him again but time flies and memories left forgotten.

“Mama, I’m going to marry that boy.” That word shocked Mark’s parent but they only laughed it out.

 

 

                Jinyoung was dressing himself for their first honeymoon trip and he chose a leather jacket with simple blue jeans. Mark came out from the shower and smile to see Jinyoung dress up to go to airport. Mark step behind his husband and pulled him into a back hugged.

“You look so great.” Mark pecked Jinyoung nape and left to put his own clothes.

“Babe, I’m looking good only for you.” Jinyoung helps Mark with their matching jacket.

“Oh really.” M

Please log in to read the full chapter