Let Be Together, Forever

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung thought that Mark probably busy with his work, so he went to meet their wedding planner alone. Jaebum and Youngjae wanted to follow but Jinyoung said he can go by his own and it’s Youngjae first time coming to Seoul after 3 years. Jinyoung stopped in front of the wedding planner office and he bowed to the worker. Jinyoung chose the wedding planner recommended by Bambam. They were proposing the modern concept for Mark reception while traditional reception for Jinyoung. Jinyoung chose emerald blue for his reception and red for Mark reception.

“Is the other groom too busy?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes, he was working on the big project, so I don’t want to burden him with the wedding preparation.” Jinyoung flipped the magazines.

Chanyeol was about to show Jinyoung the types of flowers that he want to use but surprised at someone who suddenly appeared from the door.

“Mina.” Chanyeol frowned and Jinyoung looked up.

Jinyoung met Mina eyes and he saw a smirked on the girl face.

“May I sit, Chanyeol-shi?” Mina took off his muffler and Chanyeol about to reject it but Jinyoung gestured to her to take a sit.

“So, you are going to get married with Mark. Great move to use press conference to announce it.” Mina hateful stared probably able to kill Jinyoung but Jinyoung is calm as if he used to it.

“Yes and I’m not going to back off from marrying Mark just because you are making up something bad for us.” Jinyoung replied with a very calm voiced.

Mina felt irritated because whatever she did, Jinyoung and Mark becomes even stronger.

“I will take Mark back from you.” Mina bits his lips.

“You won’t be able to shake his heart anymore. The one he love is me and not you.” Jinyoung smile with a proud face.

Mina took his handbag and left the shop because she knew Jinyoung is right. Chanyeol who watched Jinyoung from the corner laughed at how Mina not able to answer back.

“Mina and Mark come here once for their engagement but I can see Mark had someone else back then.” Chanyeol said and Jinyoung now had someone proved to him that Mark was falling in love with him back when he yet to engage to Mina.

 

 

Mark was just finished signing his new project with Jackson and ready to go back home but Bambam told him that Jinyoung probably not at home. So, Mark drove to the same shop that he went with Mina, he opened the door and saw Jinyoung was having a discussion with the owner. The workers start to giggle because the way Mark stared, as if Jinyoung is his one and only.

“Mark, is not here so I can’t really decide on this?” Jinyoung pouted and Mark love it the most.

“I’m here, baby.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand into his and sat next to his fiancé.

“When did you come?” Mark asked.

“Few minutes ago.” Mark kissed Jinyoung knuckles.

“Really? Why don’t you come here?” Jinyoung was pouting and Mark took no time to seal the lips.

“I’m looking at you. You look so into the discussion. It has been long time since I saw your CEO looks.” Mark said and Jinyoung blushed hard.

Chanyeol coughed that when both of them realised that there are with someone else.

“I’m choosing the red theme for your reception.” Mark looked at the proposed wedding decoration and he nodded.

“So, you are going with blue, I guess?” Mark looked at Jinyoung who nodded proudly that Mark knew his favourite.

“My reception is traditional so you probably need some lesson on it.” Jinyoung gave Mark a pitiful look.

“Don’t worry I can achieve anything to marry you.” Mark gripped tighter at their intertwine hand.

That seem a promised but one week later Mark was complaining that, he had a hard time to learn the tradition.

 

 

Jinyoung had wear a hanbok with blue and soft brown pant ma

Please log in to read the full chapter