Our Past, Love.

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark woke up when he felt someone poked his cheeks and he about to smile but when he saw who was waking him up, the smiled drop down from his face. Minhyuk grinned and sat next to Mark bed. He looked around the room and ignored Mark death glared. Mark found it was intimidating to be in the same room with Minhyuk. The guy got a perfect face and fair skin. Mark start to compare his physical with Minhyuk from head to toe. It a no doubt that Minhyuk probably more than a friend to Jinyoung in the past with that face and body.

“Finished judging?” Minhyuk giggled.

“I’m not.” Mark startled and sat up from his bed.

“So, this is how both of you sleeping while being married.” Minhyuk was sleeping with Jinyoung last night so, he able to conclude that this is Mark’s room.

“Not your business.” Mark said with anger added in his tone.

“That a waste. Jinyoung love to cuddle and sometimes a great kisser.” Minhyuk teased and he saw Mark about to kill him.

“We … We did more than… that.” Mark lied and suddenly the door opened.

Jinyoung appeared and Minhyuk laughed because Mark was shuttering.

“The food is ready. Mark hyung you need to eat faster since you need to go back to office.” Jinyoung said and Minhyuk held his hand to go back downstairs.

Mark took few moments for himself before battled with his heart to see Jinyoung and Minhyuk sweetness at dining table later on.

“You definitely have his whole heart.” Minhyuk said while took a seat in front of Jinyoung.

“I don’t know.” Jinyoung put the rice bowl for Mark and put another one for Minhyuk.

“Let me show you.” Minhyuk hugged Jinyoung from the back when he about to get the rice for himself.

Jinyoung about to resist but he saw Mark sad face when he saw them.

“I lose my appetite, so I’m going to go…” Mark turned around but a hand held him.

“I cook your favourite pasta and bulgogi. Eat first before you go even just a little, please.” Jinyoung demanded and Mark followed his request.

Minhyuk winked at Jinyoung. He mouthed ‘I’ve told you’.

“I’m going to send Minhyuk to airport at 4PM, then, I’m going to visit your parent, if that fine for you.” Jinyoung looked at Mark to get his permission.

Mark surprised that Jinyoung still want to visit his parent. Instead of answering Jinyoung, Mark stared at Jinyoung as if he the only one in his eyes.

“I’ve come to Seoul few times but never had a chance to stay longer so …” Jinyoung got nervous because Mark said nothing but stopped when he felt a hand stopped him from talking.

“They will love it. They definitely love to meet you.” Mark said and cared Jinyoung cheeks.

Minhyuk coughed and that bring the two back toward their lunch with blushing cheeks. The lunch ended with few jealousy words exchange between Mark and Minhyuk. Jinyoung who was being in the middle felt trapped. Jinyoung could only smile whenever Mark

Please log in to read the full chapter