You Who Yet To Know My Heart

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark looked at Jinyoung who was sleeping by his side. The flight to Seoul only took an hour but Jinyoung probably too tired that he fall asleep right after they were departing. Mark remember how Jinyoung smirked and whispered to him after the kissed. 'You still not understand love. You only want to own.' Mark sighed. Jinyoung head fall on Mark shoulder and Mark gave him more comfort by lowering it. Mark carefully caress Jinyoung hair.

"Jinyoung, the flight has arrived." Jinyoung rubbed his eyes cutely and Mark stood up to take their hand carry.

Jinyoung still half-sleep and he took the bag from Mark while yawning.

"Jinyoung?" A man asked and Jinyoung blinked few times to recognise him.

"Oh...Minhyuk hyung!” Jinyoung eyes widen.

“I heard that you are a divorcee but why you are still with him?” Minhyuk gave a hateful glared.

Mark could see Jinyoung seem nervous, so he hold the younger hand.

“Who are you to question him about his personal?” Mark asked with a stern voice.

“Huh, you probably not close enough for him to tell who am I to him?” Minhyuk smirked and he pass through Mark not before bump onto Mark’s shoulder.

 Jinyoung saw Mark hurt from Minhyuk word, he about to say something but Mark held his hand tighter. Jinyoung agreed to stay at their old house because he felt a little bit guilty about what had happen in the plane just now. Mark carried his luggage to his room and Jinyoung found it amazing to be able to stay at this house once again even though it particularly belong to him. He walked to the kitchen island and smile to see Mark renovate it.

“You did a great job with the kitchen.” Jinyoung commented and Mark gave him a sad look.

“I wish you are going to be there but I guess it only my imagination. You are not around my reach anymore.” Mark gave Jinyoung the car key and he walked out not to disturb Jinyoung privacy.

Jinyoung stood at the doorframe and eyes followed Mark, who walked to his car. Jinyoung sighed and went inside. Jinyoung took his phone and dialled Minhyuk’s number.

“Wow, what a surprised to get a call from Park Jinyoung.” Minhyuk who was seating at the bar and a little tipsy laughed.

“Hyung…I’m sorry.” Jinyoung felt apologetic toward Minhyuk.

“Sorry! A sorry. If you really sorry why not you come here and talk like a man.” Minhyuk wanted to see Jinyoung. He miss him.

“Okay, I’ll come. Text the address.” Jinyoung took the car key and left the house in urgent.

Without Jinyoung realised that his and Mark car met in the middle of the road because Mark had something to take from the house. Mark who saw Jinyoung’s car pass him quickly made a U-turn to follow him.

 

                Jinyoung reach the club after half an hour, he saw Minhyuk was seating and drinking at the bar. Jinyoung took a seat next to him and Minhyuk turned to look at him. Minhyuk stared at Jinyoung and pulled the younger into a hug. Mark who arrived few minutes later shocked to see Minhyuk and Jinyoung was hugging each other. Mark saw how Jinyoung rubbed Minhyuk back and Minhyuk head laid at Jinyoung’s crook. Mark held his fist and left the club.

Jinyoung pulled away and he smiled at Minhyuk.

“Now, are you feeling better?” Jinyoung asked and Minhyuk grabbed both of Jinyoung’s hand.

“I miss you so much. I miss you like crazy.” Minhyuk said the truth.

“I’m sorry that I left without telling you but at that time my mind in mess. You

Please log in to read the full chapter