LOVE IS SWEET

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark was having a faults mood at works after Mina decided to do a press conference since Jinyoung asked Mark to take back the charge last week. She did not apologised to Jinyoung but dragged the fact about their previous relationship and how Jinyoung actually Mark ex-husband. She also announced that Jinyoung actually threaten Mark by using his power as biggest player in Japan construction industry.

"!" Mark shouted after he read the news online.

Bambam received called from reporters asking for Mark.

"Sir, people are gathering around your house to get an interview with Jinyoung hyung." Bambam rushed into Mark office after got a call from the guard that Mark had assigned to take care of Jinyoung when he not around.

Mark knew Jinyoung is safe but he don't want him to get hurt from the situation created by Mina.

"I'm going home. Please arrange a press conference, tomorrow. I'll explain everything to everyone." Mark knew this affected his and Jinyoung business credibility because people will think that he was playing favourites.

 

 

Jinyoung was looking at people who are waiting near his house. Wooyoung had informed him about the situation and Jaebum had arrived since this morning upon his grandfather request. The medias might be too influence with Mina acting along the ways she is working in the industry. Jinyoung went down and met with Jaebum playing chess with his grandfather while his grandmother working in the kitchen for lunch.

“Your phone is ringing just now, probably from Mark.” His grandmother smiled.

Jinyoung took his phone out from the charger and smiled when the same name as his grandmother expected appears on the screen. He quickly dialling back the owner of the missed call.

“Hello.” Jinyoung sat next to his grandfather.

Mark who was on his way to parking lot smile after he heard the other person voice on the other line.

“Hello back to you love. Are you at home? Is Jaebum arrived?” Mark asked.

“Yes, I’m home and Jaebum hyung is busy thinking of a way to do a checkmate over Grandpa.” Jinyoung giggled.

Mark love how the two of them can converse lovingly despite Jinyoung complaining to remember his memories.

“I’m coming home in a short while. See you soon, love.” Mark let a ‘muah’ sound before ended the call.

Jinyoung was trying to control his face but Jaebum could see he was blushing.

“There too much love in the air.” Jaebum commented and Jinyoung hugged his grandfather arms.

“You both should remarried. Oh, checkmate!” Grandpa laughed and Jaebum frustrated voice made Jinyoung happy.

“That for being busy body.” Jinyoung sticking his tongue and everyone laughed.

Jinyoung joined his grandmother preparing the foods for lunch.

“People at the outside must be tired. You should give them some drinks.” Grandma gave Jinyoung a pat on his head.

Jinyoung purse his lips but still make drinks for them as what his grandmother asked. Jaebum helps Jinyoung to distribute the drink an

Please log in to read the full chapter