You Are My Husband

Love Me, or Not
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was watering the garden but his mind was having another thoughts and he was remembering the day when Mark brought his family to welcome him to stay in Mark’s house. The house where he live with Mark’s housekeeper who come early morning and back at night. A personal bodyguard who was following him and keeping his eyes on him. Jinyoung had no idea that the whole family did not welcome him into the family. They were bringing Mark’s girlfriend to the house and introducing them as if Jinyoung had no feeling. Tears suddenly fell down on Jinyoung’c fair cheeks, and Jinyoung had to lie for his grandparent for a month now, that he was living happily by Mark side and helping the older.

“Sir???” Jinyoung suddenly brought back to reality and he saw Jaebum was standing right beside him.

“Sorry.” Jinyoung wiped the tears and closed the pipe.

Jaebum was working for Mark for 3 years. He usually followed Mark but now, Mark asked him to take care of his husband who Jaebum only know his present a month ago. He tried to be distance but the man looked so lonely from the day they met and today, for the first time he saw him cried. He felt triggered that he wanted to be a friend to him rather than just a bodyguard.

Jaebum followed Jinyoung who was cooking with the housekeeper. Since Jaebum and Jinyoung met, he found out the man is good in doing all the house chores and the housekeeper also started to whine that she had nothing to do anymore.

“Aunty, today I want to eat Samgyetang. I will cook for the two of you too.” Jinyoung smiled while took the ingredient out from the fridge.

“Jinyoung, you always cook for the two of us. I’m afraid if Mark knew he will get mad.” Aunty Jangmi knew Mark put a certain distance between workers and employer.

“Don’t worry. I’m going to stand for you. It better to eat with someone rather than left alone.” Jinyoung muttered the last word but for Jaebum and Jangmi they definitely able to understand the man heart.

Jinyoung cooked the food and done with the plating when someone rang the bell. Jinyoung ran to the monitor and he saw someone stood outside but he does’t knew him. Jaebum walked to see who was coming when Jinyoung did not opened the door. Jaebum sighed right when he saw the monitor.

“Who is him?” Jinyoung asked.

“Mark Best Buddy Ever After.” Jaebum said and he asked him to come in after open the door.

Jinyoung who was standing at the doorway surprised when he got a hugged. Jaebum quickly pulled him from Jinyoung and the man tried to hug Jaebum but Jaebum ran away from him. Jinyoung just looked at the two who was tackling each other on the couch.

“Stopped it, Jackson.” Jaebum pinned Jackson backward on the couch and headlock him, so Jackson tapped quickly to give up.

Jinyoung admired the two closeness and Jackson quickly stood up and gave the flower to Jinyoung.

“For me?” Jinyoung asked because it’s his first time to receive a flower.

“Yes. For Mark’s hyung husband that he kept away from us for 3 years.” Jackson heard about Jinyoung from Jaebum, even Jaebum had warned him not to come but he want to see Jinyoung himself. Jackson and Mark is childhood friends, he knew about Mark and Mina but Mark never tell him about him having a husband.

“Thanks. It my first time to receive something like this from someone.” Jinyoung smiled brightly and Jaebum felt relieve to see Jinyoung was smiling after what he saw before.

Jackson smiled and held Jinyoung’s right hand.

“From now on, you are my friend. Jaebum-hyung too.” Jackson made Jinyoung widen his eyes.

“Friend?” Jinyoung eyes felt teary.

“Yes, I’m going to add you in my contact list from now on.” Jackson pulled Jinyoung into a hugged.

Jaebum could only being thankful to Jackson for coming. He was not good at doing a straightforward act, so Jackson probably tired of giving an advice to be friend to Jinyoung that he came here to start everything. Jinyoung invited Jackson to eat with them and the same age friend quickly agreed due to Jaebum stories that Jinyoung is a good chef.

 

 

Jinyoung was sitting at the terrace while reading and drinking his coffee when Jaebum sat next to him. Jinyoung smiled and Jinyoung put down his coffee. They looked at each other before laughing. They start to find out the chemistry between them are growing since Jackson define them as friend.

“So, are you coming to Jackson’s new café opening tomorrow?” Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung had a little worried since Jackson did said Mark and Mina probably are going to be there.

“I’m going to be there. We are living on our own anyway.” Jinyoung still hold onto the old tradition but as long as he is being loyal to Mark, he felt that he did not make a mistake.

“It has been three months since I’m the one who is living with you.” Jaebum smiled.

Jinyoung stopped reading and he looked at Jaebum.

“Thanks for being my friend instead of bodyguard.” Jinyoung saw Jaebum nodded while his eyes closed and face up toward the skies.

 

 

Jinyoung and Jaebum start their day with Jackson phone call early in the morning to remind them about his café opening. Jaebum and Jinyoung shocked when they are coming out with white shirt and blue jeans. They said a goodbye to Jangmi and left to go to Jackson Café. Jinyoung who was sitting at the passenger seat instead of at the back came out first and followed by Jaebum. They are walking side by side and some of people start to give them a stare.

“Jaebum hyung and Jinyoungie!” Jackson was running and hugging the two when they entered the café.

That’s made someone eyes widen to see Jinyoung was in the arms of his bestfriends.

“Congratulation for your opening.” Jinyoung smiled.

“I thought you are not going to come.” Jackson pouted because he really love Jinyoung calmness whenever they were hanging out together.

“Stopped being a child. We are here now.” Jaebum pulled Jinyoung away from Jackson’s arms because he could see Mark was giving him an order through his eyes.

“Why both of you wore a couple look? Why are you not telling me?” Jinyoung only able to laugh at Jackson whined.

“You know we are not that cheesy. It just a coincident.” Jinyoung said and Jaebum nodded not to carry out the awkward topic when Mark on his way toward them.

Mark coughed when he reach the three, Mina was hugging his arms and he looked at Jinyoung.

“Oh, I’m forgetting him.” Jackson who was overwhelming with Jaebum and Jinyoung almost forgot about his best friend.

“Mark, this is my new best friend Jinyoung.” Jackson tried to do the introduction but Mark eyes already stared at Jinyoung.

“Why are you coming to this public event?” Mark asked voice low but Jinyoung knew he was angry.

Jinyoung about to answer but Jackson pulled Jinyoung next to him.

“He is my guest, Mark. I’m the one who asked him to come. He is my friend.” Jackson saw Mark felt irritated but they are friend for along times not for nothing.

“Jaebum, make sure he won’t come to public event anymore.” Mark said but Jackson smirked.

“You have that right only when you announce to people that he is your husband. As long as, you have her by yourside, he is free to do whatever he want. I know you Mark, more than you know yourself. You are selfish and full with yourself.” Jackson felt it so unfair for Jinyoung when Mark was treating him so bad.

Mina bits her lips and Mark saw Jinyoung looked down. Mark felt a challenge from Jackson but he know better that he did not have any right to Jinyoung when he said to the younger himself to do what he want.

Please log in to read the full chapter