YES!!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lion heart 5.

 

"Okay! I said Yoona asked me to be her girlfriend." This time Taeyeon said it slowly, getting her friend startled at the sudden revelation.

 

"Wh- WHAT?" @[email protected] asked surprised.

 

"You heard me good and clear, and I also want to be her girlfriend, I mean you know I've been crushing on her for a long time, right?" Taeyeon said quickly.

 

"Taeyeon! Don't! you'll only get hurt, don't you have eyes and ears, I bet you know she's a player right?" Sunny tried to reason.

 

"She's not! as far as I'm concerned, people are just jealous of her, because everyone wants her, and that's why they spread this kind of rumors to downgrade her." Taeyeon said defensively.

 

"You think people are lying? I have seen girls crying when she breaks their heart and right now, I know she's dating a girl." Sunny said.

 

"No she's not, the girl broke up with her." Taeyeon confirmed.

 

"She told you that?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yes! She did." Taeyeon said as she nods.

 

"And you believed her?" Sunny said getting irritated by Tae's defense on Yoona.

 

"Why would she lie?" Taeyeon asked getting a bit mad too.

 

"To get into your pants, Taeyeon. Stop being naive." Sunny disclosed.

 

"Sunny are you perhaps also liking her?" Taeng asked now a little jealous.

 

"W-what? No I don't." Sunny denied.

 

"Are you sure? Because you're just sounding like a jealous wannabe girlfriend." Taeyeon pry further.

 

"Hah! Taeyeon you are too much really, you think I like her? well sorry no, the person I like is so far from Yoona, she's more than Yoona could ever be." Sunny said and stomped away leaving Taeyeon.

 

'That stupid midget is so dense, she thinks I like her stupid Yoona, stupid! the one I love is her, stupid cute midget, gash I hate her now.' Sunny said to no one but herself as she tried to stop the tears that are threatening to fall off her face, walking in a fast pace, so she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter