PIZZA GIRL.

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        Previously on Lion Heart!

 

"So now all of you here want to make Taeyeon hers?" Yoona asked, sadly.

 

And the three just nods at her.

 

"And no one is gonna back down now?" Yoona asked again.

 

"YES!" They all shouted frustrated.

 

"So I'll just say may the best girl win, good luck but I'm out of here, I can't watch this." Yoona said and took Seohyun's hand leaving the place.

 

                                 LION HEART

 

'Wow! A girl delivering pizza, a very beautiful one at that, I bet your company are making a lot with you to have to deliver for them.' Hyoyeon thought, while gawking at the delivery girl.

 

"So for how long have you been delivering pizza?" Drunk Hyoyeon asked the pretty girl who came to deliver pizza that Taeyeon ordered.

 

"Couple of months." The girl said not understanding why the sudden question.

 

"Did you know to drive the moped or did they teach you?" She asked again eyeing the cool bike.

 

"They taught us." The girl replied again.

 

"How?" Hyo asked again interested.

 

"Just driving/going around the corner." The girl said.

 

"I bet you hate pizza, when you get home and your boyfriend was like, what will you have for tea? you'll be like no pizza, right?" She asked now laughing hard.

 

"But I live with my dad." The girl said confused.

 

"Madness! See yah!" Hyo said and was about to close the door, when the girl stopped her.

 

"Wait! I will like to have a word with the person that ordered, she says her name is Taeyeon." The girl said.

'I hope you are not her girlfriend.' the delivery girl thought.

 

"Taeyeon!! yes Taeyeon is my sister and she's in so let me go get her," hyo said and went back in drunkenly.

 

'Sister? Oh so its Hyoyeon! OMG hyo.' the girl said in her head as Hyoyeon has already went in without looking back.

 

"You wanted to talk with me?" Tae asked the delivery girl.

 

"OMG! Tae-tae."  the girl said and rushed to hug the petite girl.

 

"Uh oh! Who are you again?" Tae asked confused, her hands by her sides, as the weird girl crushed her bones.

 

"I'm Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang your high school friend at the state, ring a bell?"

 

"Omo! Fany-ya! Wow you've grown beautifull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter