BROKEN NOT DEFEATED.

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        Previously on Lion heart!

 

"Then give me a chance to, court you, I deserve to do my best in showing you how much I can give as a lover. Taeyeon will you let me?" Sunny asked hopefully.

 

"Every one deserve to love Sunny, I'm willing to give us a chance, we never know what awaits us in the future." Taeyeon said now ready to give her friend a chance.

 

                                 LION HEART 11

 

Yoona and Seohyun arrived at school, with Seohyun literally dragging yoona in to the school, while yoona refuses to go in, claiming she doesn't want to see Taeyeon with another girl that is not her.

 

Like her life hasn't been in a mess already, and it's like the gods are not by her side today because the first thing she saw at her arrival was Sunyeon couple holding hands and laughing as they walk side by side.

 

Yoona stopped abruptly, making Seohyun to turn around.

 

"Why did you stop walking?" Seo asked confused.

 

"I can't Seohyun, I can't watch this," Yoona said pointing at sunyeon couple.

 

"Why? You need to study, you can't let them stop you, and running away won't be the solution, because you can't run forever." Seo paused to take her friend's hand in hers in an attempt to soothe her hurting heart.

 

"I suggest you face your fears, if you really want her then fight for her, stop being stupid, that is not you, yoong, you are more than that, you are smart, beautiful and a heartless player, don't let your confidence down, come on be a badass and go get your girl back," Seohyun said annoyed at Yoona's behavior.

 

"Do you think she will take me back?" Yoona asked.

 

"Not if you don't try, we can't know for sure." Seohyun said.

 

"I will make sure to get her back because damn, Taeyeon is my life." Yoona said as she watches the sunyeon couple now disappearing into the school, sadly.

 

"You do that, please and stop being a ." Seohyun knocked some senses back into her best friend's head.

 

The two friends also made their way to their classes, with determined Yoona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter