I'M SORRY SUNNY!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LION HEART.

 

Taeyeon has been thinking about hers and Sunny's relationship, which was still nothing more than a friendly relationship, she has decided to give the girl her freedom, it is not fair and she isn't being fair to her, for keeping her even though she has no romantic feelings whatsoever towards her, it's like she's leading her on to no end, because Taeyeon is sure, she doesn't belong to Sunny, she's sure she can never like her in that way.

And to keep on pretending about liking her is torturous to her. Determined Taeyeon decided to give her friend a call.

 

”Hi!" Taeyeon heard from the other side of the call.

 

”Hi! amm.....Sunny I'll like to meet you, if you're free, there is something we need to discuss." Tae said.

 

”Ah...okay! when and where?" Sn

 

”I'll come to your house, if it's not a burden." Ty

 

”No....it's fine, I'm all alone, so when?" Sn

 

”When you are free? can I come now?" Ty

 

”Now?.....yeah I guess you can." Sn

 

”Okay.... see you soon." Sn

 

'It's now or never.' 

 

Taeyeon ended the call with a heavy heart, she doesn't want to break Sunny's heart but she has to,....so it will be fair to the girl, who has been loving her one-sidely.

 

~~~

 

Taeyeon pressed the door bell as she waits for response from the occupant of the house, patiently.

 

”You are here already? come on in." Sunny motions.

 

”Ah..... ye!" Taeyeon said and nervously went in.

 

”So do you want anything to drink?" Sunny offered.

 

”J-just water will be fine." she said and smiled a little.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny both were quite, having nothing to say, at the moment, minutes passed and understanding Taeyeon had something to say but nervous, Sunny decided to start the conversation.

 

”So am...you have something to say?" Sunny asked.

 

”Ah...yes.... I....do actually." Tae said and kept quite.

 

”What is it you want to say to me?"

 

Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon stirred at Sunny.

 

”Sunny! I'm sorry but I can't do this, we have to stop, I don't want to hurt you any more." Taeyeon said regretfully.

 

Sunny smiled sadly and simply replied, with a simple ”okay!"

 

”Okay? Are you really okay with this?"

 

”I'm fine, Taeng, I know you never loved me, I know you still love Yoona, so I already expected this, I prepared myself for anything to come. I'm totally fine Tae, I loved you and I stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter