GIRLFRIEND???

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lion heart 4.

 

AT THE RESTAURANT!

~~~

Yoona has been giving Taeyeon signals that she wants to be alone with her, but as dense as our midget is, she didn't get it, so Yoona decided to send a text msg to her before getting up and excusing herself, leaving the table.

"Hey! Don't freak out okay! Meet me at the ladies room, now and don't tell your friend ;-)". the msg read.

Taeyeon saw the text and was confused, as to why would Yoona want to meet her alone?

She shrugged nevertheless and went ahead to meet the girl.

"Yah! Are you also going to the ladies room?" Sunny asked confused.

"Hmm! Why?" Taeyeon said flatly.

"Nothing! Sunny said." 'Is this some kind of a trend?' She mumbled quietly, as Taeyeon also left.

At the bathroom Taeyeon saw Yoona has been waiting for her as she was pacing around impatiently.

"So Taeyeon! I called you here because there's something I want to tell you," Yoona said pretending to be shy.

"O-okay!" Taeyeon said, unsure.

"I think I like you and I've never wanted to kiss anyone as much and badly as I want to kiss you right now." Yoona said and locked eyes with Taeyeon, diverting her eyes again to taeyeon's lips, inching closer...."can I kiss you, Tae?"

"W-w-what?" Taeyeon asked confused, but before she could do or say anything, Yoona's lips landed on hers and Yoona kissed her softly and gently, making Taeyeon loss control, and gradually she kissed back, now their tongues were fighting for dominance and as Yoona is the pro in this, she won the battle.

(The only difference is, unexpectedly Yoona felt her heart beating rapidly, just from a single kiss, thinking it was nervousness, she shrugged and conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter