ALTER EGO!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Previously on Lion heart!

 

Yoona broke the kiss, sad at taeyeon's not returning her sweet kiss. "I'm sorry for everything, and let me take you home, please," Yoona said as she was lost in Taeyeon's big round angry eyes.

"You are y when angry anyways," Yoona adds with a little laugh to reduce the tension between them.

 

"Thank you for the offer but I came here with my sister, so no worries, I'll just look for her," Taeyeon said as she made her way to the crowd, looking for her party freak sister, with Yoona trailing her from behind.

 

LION HEART 8

 

"Hyo let's go home now!" Taeyeon said to her sister who's dancing like a crazy human.

 

"No! why? The party is just getting started, and I'm enjoying myself, you can go ahead, look for your girlfriend or someone to take you home," Hyoyeon said still dancing.

 

"You ! I came here with you, and we have to go now, you dumpass," Taeyeon said as she dragged her sister away from the dance floor.

 

"Nooo! leave me alone and go on your own, taeng," the sister insisted.

 

" you!" Taeng said and left and all this while Yoona has been tailing her back, not saying anything, rather watching the scene with amusement as she sees the other side of Taeyeon, she never knew exists.

 

"I told you to let me take you home,  please," Yoona sort of begged.

 

"Let's go now," Taeyeon accepted defeat because of her party freak sister.

 

The drive was silent with every each of them thinking of what to do or say next.

 

"I'm sorry for everything taeng, I promise to be better from now on." Yoona took the first step.

 

"It's fine, really I'm not mad at you anymore," Taeyeon said now turning back to her shy self.

 

"Thank you!" Yoona said caressing Tae's hand with one hand as she drive with the other.

 

The couple arrived at Tae's safely, acting as a gentlewoman Yoona quickly went out to open tae's door.

 

"Here you go princess!" Yoona said and made way for the said princess to come out.

 

"Thank you!" Taeyeon said with a smile "and goodnight" she adds as she tiptoed to give Yoona a kiss on her cheeks, she was about to turn around but Yoona stopped her by holding her wrist.

 

"That's not how it's done," she said and leaned in to capture tae's lips, fully kissing her like it's their last, "Goodnight princess" she said to the stunned Taeyeon and winked before going back to her car and drove away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter