POSSESSIVE YOONA!!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        Previously on Lion heart!

 

"Seobaby! Why do you always make me worse, instead of making me feel there is always hope, to feel better?" Yoona asked seriously.

 

"I don't know, maybe because this is the truth."  Seo said innocently.

 

"Aiiish! I hate you now Seohyun, I hate Yuri and Sooyoung and that Sica unnie for trying to steal my girl." Yoona said frustrated at everything, as she slumps on the floor, looking so pitiful.

 

                                   Lion Heart!

 

Yoona couldn't find a way out of her situation, she decided to give Taeyeon a call to at least explain herself.

 

Should I call?

 

Should I not?

 

She was debating on what to do, when she finally dialled Taeyeon's number.

 

"Ah hello!" Yoona said nervously.

 

Quite on the other side.

 

'She picked my call but not talking to me.' Yoona thought.

 

"Hey! Taeng I'm sorry for what you saw, yesterday it wasn't what you thought,... I ahh...." she stopped when she heard something, but she shrugged and continue talking.

 

Yoona kept on talking and the only answer she got this time, she's sure is a moan.

 

"Arrrggghh! Ohh yes!" Yoona heard.

 

'What the is happening?' She heard herself say.

 

She took the phone off her ears to look at the name once more. Yoona panicked.

 

"H-hello! Taeyeonnie are you listening to me?" She asked again but got another series of moans as her answer.

 

Yoona who was so mad and furious, quickly took her car keys leaving her home as she heads straight to Taeyeon's house.

 

"If that short midget is touching my Taeyeon right now, I'm going to kill her, I'm going to commit murder right now." Yoona keeps saying, driving at an unreasonable speed ready to kill.

 

Knock! knock! Yoona furiously knocked at the door at the same time ringing the bell.

 

"Who is it?" she heard someone asked, through the intercom.

 

"It's me, just open up." Yoona impatiently said.

 

Yoona couldn't waste her time on explaining s right now, the only thing she want is to see her girlfriend.

 

And the gods are smiling at her today, because she saw Taeyeon open the door slowly.

 

"Y-you? What are you here for?" Taeyeon asked an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter