THE START.

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lion heart- chapter one.

 

~~*~~

 

It was a great lovely morning, students can be seen filling up the school's complex, a nerd girl was walking to her class with her books and papers in her hand, when she accidentally lost a step and fell on the hard floor, her papers scattering along the hallway.

”Hey!” Yoona said to a girl that was busy picking up her books that scattered on the flow.

”Uh-oh hello!” The girl answered.

”Do you need help?” Yoona asked.

”N-no thank you I g-get this.” She stutterers again, well she does that when ever the pretty girl is anywhere near her, and this is the first time ever the two talked, even though the nerd has been crushing on the pretty faced for a long period of time now.)

”So what's your name?” Yoona asked as she helps the nerd with her books, despite the nerd's refusing any help.

”T-Taeyeon, ahh I m-mean Kim T-Taeyeon.”

'She's gonna be easy to get on my bed, look how she's stuttering.' Yoona thought and smirked she coughed a little to clear her voice.

”I'm ! Yoona, do you wanna be friends?” She asked.

”W-WHAT? I-me-an fr-ie-nds with me?” the nerd was taken aback by the pretty faced offer.

”Yes friends! Don't you want to be my friend?” Yoona asked, pouting.

”No-no I -mean y-yes I w-would l-love to.”

”Good, then! So can I have your number?”

'Oh my god! She's asking for my number!!!! Kyaaaa!' Taeyeon though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter