JEALOUSY!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Previously on Lion heart!

 

"Woah! I never knew she's this y and hot." Yoona thought as she looked at her fake girlfriend in awe.

 

"I pray the floors will open and swallow me now, gawd I hate parties." Taeyeon thought as she sees all eyes were on them.

"Stupid party freak sister," she cursed under her breath and her head looking down below doesn't want to be noticed.

 

~~~~~

                             Lion heart 7.

 

"Hey!" Yoona greeted.

 

"Hi!" Taeyeon said shyly.

 

"So you came?" Yoona asked with shinny eyes.

 

"Oh I have to, you said you don't wanna be alone."

 

"Right! I did said that," Yoona said while gawking at Taeyeon.

 

"Stop staring at me like that." Taeyeon said docking her head shyly.

 

"Like what? Why? You look extremely beautiful and I just want to eat you up, you look so adorable."

 

"Really?" Taeyeon said not understanding what Yoona meant by 'eating her up'.

 

"Yeah! So how about going to my house after this for a little sleep over, but of course if you want." Yoona tried her luck.

 

"W-what? y-your h-house?"

 

"Yeah! Why?"

 

"Nothing is just, ahh nothing."

 

"So.....are you going?"

 

"Hm! I don't know yet but maybe."

 

"Okay! Maybe." Yoona was a little sad for taeyeon's 'maybe' answer. 'Damn! I thought she was easy, I really thought I have my effect on her too, like all those other girls, who by now will do anything to score with me, but why is she different?' Yoona thought.

 

The two girlfriends were standing and doing nothing but stealing glances at each other, suddenly Yuri came up to them and took yoona away, saying she has something to discuss with her.

 

Taeyeon was left alone, and offended because 'hello' she has no one to talk to, and even her sister has gone MIA since they arrived.

 

She was standing alone when a girl came up to her asking her to dance, if she remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter