THE DATE PREPARATIONS 💝

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LION HEART!

 

”Yoona! are you out of your mind? why do you want to kill me? I'm sorry, Taeyeon unnie is all yours,...geez." Seo said panting, she's been chased by her friend for teasing her about her girlfriend.

 

”Okay! I'll stop now, since you decided to be a good girl," Yoona said and smirked at her friend.

 

”So seriously, I'm happy for your new achievement and remember I first told you to stop that bet, because I had a feeling that Taeyeon will be the one, I knew because I saw the way you looked at her..." Seo said.

 

”The way I looked at her? How?" Yoona asked.

 

”You always look at her with admiration, you didn't notice, but I did, I saw it all, your soft gaze towards her, from then on I knew Taeng is the one and I'm right, congrats friend and take care of her never make her cry,.....Arasso?"

 

”Yah! Why are you acting like her past lover? Huh? Or did you really had a crush on her?" Yoona said laughing.

 

”No Yoong! I just like her she's nice you know.... I don't want to see her hurt again. Seo said.

 

”I get it I'm just messing with you! and seriously I'm never gonna hurt her at least not intentionally, I wouldn't dare to,...I love her like my life, even my life is nothing without her." Yoona confessed.

 

"Then take good care of her, Yoong, I'm glad you are finally being responsible, never knew Tae is the key, I could have played match maker for you two, earlier." Seo joked.

 

" She makes me happy, Seo, I'm really happy now." Yoona suddenly said.

 

”Good! now let's get to class before we are late for our final paper." Seo said dragging her friend.

 

~~

 

”Seobaby! Is everything ready now?" Yoona asked restlessly.

 

”Everything is set, why are you being so busybody, it's just a date, or are you planning on proposing?" Seo asked

 

”No! Not yet, I'm just nervous as , I want it to be perfect, I really want everything to be perfect." Yoona said pacing around her living room.

 

”Well! Everything will be perfect my dear friend, so will you please stop walking endlessly? because it's making me dizzy." Seo said annoyingly.

 

Yoona didn't say a thing to her friend,.....to her Seo will never understand what she feels right now, she's trying to impress her girl,... of course it is expected of her to be nervous, this is the first time she's ever done this for a girl, she isn't sure if she's doing it right.

 

”Seo! you won't understand I'm eager to make her feel special, i wish to craft a great plan for this date so that it is something really memorable. I think the two elements of creativity and surprise are essential here.But my only problem is because I haven't discovered her passion and I'm just struggling to come up with a great plan for this date,...Seo do you get me now?" Yoona said all in one go.

 

”I do get you, Yoong! and I'll just tell you to be yourself, relax and be natural, everything will be fine, I promise you." Seo told her friend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter