MOODY AND JEALOUS TAEYEON!!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        Previously on Lion Heart!

 

"No problem, thank you too for your time, I bet your pizza is cold now, need to reheat it," Fany said and bid her goodbye, as she hop on her bike and drove away, thinking of ways to get Taeyeon away from that Sunny girl.

'And Sica get ready for the battle because this time she's gonna be mine.' Fany thought.

 

                                   LION HEART!

"Sunny! I want you to meet my friends from the States, they just came back not long ago and I want to have a friendly date with them, do you want to meet them?" Tae asked her girlfriend.

 

"I'll love to Taeyeon-ah, when is it?" Sunny asked cheerfully.

 

"Today after school, I'll give you a call to know where and when."

 

"Ah okay! I'll be waiting."

 

~~~~~

 

Taeyeon left her girlfriend and made her way to her bike, which was packed at the school's parking lot, and as she arrived she was meet with rather an unpleasant scene, it was Yoona roughly kissing another girl as they leaned on the cute sport car, enjoying their time.

 

Taeyeon felt like being stabbed with thousands of knives, seeing Yoona kissing another girl, the Yoona that is suppose to be doing all she can to get her back, the Yoona she thought really loved her, the Yoona she was hoping she's changed.

 

Taking her bike Taeyeon deliberately passed almost running through them, she didn't, but she made sure she was noticed by them.

 

Yoona who was still in daze, locked eyes with the girl she thought was Taeyeon, angrily.

 

"What the were you thinking kissing me in front of my girl?" Yoona asked furiously.

 

"What? You kissed me first, you said sorry about something and kissed me, don't you remember?" The girl said confused.

 

"I-i-i did?" She asked almost at the verge of crying.

 

"Yeah! Although you called me with a different name but you did." the girl confirmed.

 

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I was not thinking straight, I must have been hallucinating, mistaken you for her, I'm truly sorry." Yoona said and got in her car.

 

"Damn it! How will she believe me now, she has seen everything, what do I do now?" Yoona said as she hit her steering wheel hard.

"Aaargghh I hate my life."

 

~~~~

 

​​​Taeyeon felt her blood boiling at the scene she just experienced, she angrily parked her bike and went straight to her room.

 

When Tiffany called her about their date, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter