FANY'S LOST T-T

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          Previously on Lion Heart!

 

"So I hope we are still friends, Sica?" Taeyeon asked carefully.

 

"Yeah sure! Why not?" Sica said and sadly smiled.

 

"Thanks." Taeyeon said and hugged the girl for some seconds, before finally bidding her goodbye as she aimed for her home, a little sad about rejecting her friend.

 

                                    Lion Heart!

 

It's been days since Taeyeon went out with her old friends and her rejecting Sica, although Taeyeon felt so bad for her friend but there is nothing she can do, when her heart already belongs to someone else, someone that what ever she does, she can't seem to forget about, someone she's hoping to be back to.

 

Tiffany decided to make her own move today, even though she knows her chances are low, she still hoped Taeyeon will reciprocate her feelings.

 

The Korean American girl decided to head to Taeyeon's house after a little self encouragement.

 

Ding!Dong! The bell rang and the occupant of the house, at that time quickly opened the door, but was disappointed after seeing the visitor, she was hoping for her boyfriend to come begging "baby please come back to me”.

 

”Hi!" The American girl said as she flashes her eyes smile.

 

”Hello! Ahh...Taeng is out, so.....wait, ain't you the pizza girl who lives with her dad?"

 

”Hyo! Don't you recognise me?" She cut her sentence short.

 

”Nope! And who are you? Do I know you?"

 

”Know me?.... Hyo I'm your buddy from the state, Tiffany Hwang! Does the name ring a bell?"

 

”OMG!.... Fany?.... Fany! I mean are you really that chubby four eyed girl, with a beautiful and attractive eyesmile?" Hyo asked confused.

 

”Ahh....yeah! That will be me." Fany answered.

 

”Omo! Come here you.... oh I'm so glad to see you, Fany." Hyo said as she lunches herself on the poor girl, hugging her so tight, that it became difficult for her to breath.

 

”Hyo.." Fany whispered.

 

”What?" Hyo asked.

 

”I can't breath, hyo."

 

”Oh?...ah..sorry, I was just excited." Hyo said, loosing her hold a little.

 

”So come on in...girl.... you have a lot to say to me." Hyo said making way for Fany to get in.

 

”Starting with how on earth did you become this pretty?" Hyo asked as they settled down.

 

”Well....I don't know...with age I guess, and you were also chubby nerd but now, look at you!" Fany also teased.

 

”Yeah!...... Age too, so do you have a boyfriend....girlfriend now?" Hyo couldn't help but to ask all of a sudden.

 

”Oh no....I.... don't..... sadly." Fany said surprised at the sudden question.

 

”Well we are on the same boat, single ready to mingle."

 

”Yeah! I guess so, amm...I'm wondering.....where is Tae-tae?"

 

”Tae.....is still not back from school.... you know."

 

”Ah...okay, but can I wait for her?"

 

”Of course! Why not?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter