LET ME LOVE YOU!

You broke my wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  Previously on Lion heart!

Unknown to everyone Taeyeon was beyond hurt, she was devastated but she hid it in well, nobody, not even Sunny can know how much in pain she is in, she really do love Yoona truly and she thought all this while the girl felt the same way as her.

Yoona on the other hand cried a river, she's fallen for the girl, and now Taeyeon will never forgive her for what she did, at first it was the intention she had, but now she's really in love with her, and damn Yoona is thinking she can't live without her Taeyeon, the girl completely stole her heart.

What are they gonna do now?

 

                           LION HEART 9

 

YOONHYUN TALK DAYS LATER!

"I told you not to do it, that stupid bet and now who is suffering? Answer me, who is suffering?"

 

"I knew you are gonna get hurt, that was why I tried stopping you, but you listened to those two more and now you're hurt." Seohyun said to her crying friend.

 

"I'm sorry for not listening to you, I thought I was just gonna play around, I never intended to fall for her, it was my heart and now she's left me, I don't know what to do any more, please help me, Seohyun-ah I really do love her, I can't live without her," Yoona said breaking down once more.

 

"Mobbing, crying, drinking and grieving is not gonna help you, Yoona, the damage has been done and there is no other way out, I can't lie to you or give you false hope, I can't help you, if you really do love her, then earn her trust, do everything to get her back, that's my only advice and help to you," Seohyun said.

 

"Now get up and let's go to school, I think you've been absent for too long." Seohyun adds, dragging her up.

 

"But I don't want to, if I go I'll see her with another person and that I'm not ready to face." Yoona said.

 

"Yes! She's dating someone already, but that's not the end of the world," Seohyun tried reasoning with her heart broken friend.

 

"It is to me, my world is ended since she's no more in it, I won't go and that's fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter