A Drunken Night?!

Royal Traditions, Skirts, and Unknown Love

Minho really didn't understand why they should've went to a karaoke bar to celebrate. They should've went to an amusement park or the arcade, somewhere where Taemin would feel comfortable with. But thanks to the idiots that are his best friends, the young dancer kept on asking for more alcohol. Minho sighed, wondering how the younger hasn't passed out yet. But the sight of Taemin laying his head down, his arms flailed across the counter, immediately broke off his thoughts.

"Aigoo... You should take him home, Minho ah... He's passed out," Kibum recommended. At least he was sober enough to tell that to Minho. Jonghyun and Jinki were too busy yelling out the lyrics to some contemporary song.

"Are you sure? You guys should come over to my house then. There's plenty of guest rooms," Minho replied.

"Yeah, yeah. We'll meet you there..," Kibum had fallen asleep.

Minho rolled his eyes. He didn't want to waste a breath asking if it was okay. Taemin awoke a bit and stumbled onto Minho. The latter sighed. He carefully picked him up onto his back. The maknae wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck instinctively. Surprisingly, Taemin was pretty light. He tried to fell asleep again with his head nuzzling the athlete's neck.

"Sheesh, how much did you drink," Minho asked, holding onto Taemin's legs. The younger merely giggled in responce.

"A lot, I guess. I want to do this again," Taemin murmured as he nuzzled his head into Minho's neck.

As soon as they reached the car, Minho opened the door and helped Taemin into the passenger seat. He closed the door behind him and leaned over the other to get into the driver's seat. Taemin fell asleep and rested his head on Minho's shoulder. Trying to ignore it, the tall boy started the car and drove off. Sadly, in the middle of the drive, Minho was forced to stop so that Taemin would rush out of the car and dunk his head into a trash can, throwing up. As soon as the boy went back into the car, Minho winced.

"You need to take a shower, Taemin," Minho said. He twitched a bit at the puke in the crossdresser's long hair, "There's puke in your hair."

"Mmm... What was that? We should take a shower together?" Taemin slurred tiredly.

Blush crept up Minho's cheeks as he stammered, "N-No."

"It's okay... I'd like that..."

"You're still drunk, Taemin."

Taemin giggled, "Am *hiccup* I?"

Silence filled the rest of the drive to Minho's house besides Taemin's hiccups. But they soon faded once he fell asleep again. They finally arrived. Minho reached out the window and pressed the button to open the main gate. He drove into the driveway, turning the car off. He slowly helped Taemin out and carried him on his back again.

They entered the quiet mansion. Minho let out a sigh of relief since this was his own home. No parents or younger sister to scold him. He reached up the stairs and let Taemin down into the bathroom. He had awoken and looked around, comfused. The older handed him a towel and spare clothing, looking away.

"Wae....?" Taemin stared at the towel and clothes.

"Take a shower and clean yourself up. Again, there's puke in your hair," Minho explained. Taemin nodded and understood, closing the door behind him.

Minho walked into his own room and opened his closet. He took off his shirt and threw it into the laundry bin for the maid to wash. He scanned the contents of his closet, looking for a shirt to go to sleep in. He continued thinking until he felt something pressed against him. His cheeks turned red as he felt hands wrap around his waist, tracing lazy circles on his abs. He realized it was Taemin. He also realized he was only wearing the towel around his waist, feeling the boy's soft flat stomach against his back. He squirmed, trying to ignore the growing bulge on the lower part of his body.

"Uhh... Taemin?" Minho tried to suppress his blush.

"It won't turn on," Taemin murmured against his shoulder.

Minho gulped, "What won't?"

"The shower...."

"O-Oh," Minho grabbed Taemin's wrist and led him back to the bathroom. He looked around and looked back at the maknae, "Did you pull this lever across?"

Taemin shook his head slowly, "You were supposed to do that?"

"Yeah. If you didn't, it prevents the water from flowing. You want the water to be hot, right?"

Taemin silently nodded in reply. Minho pulled the small lever across as the hot water flowed from the shower head. Steam surrounded the room. The other seemed to have no problem as he stepped one foot into the shower. Minho looked away as Taemin removed the towel and entered the shower completely. He walked back into the room and sat on the bed, contemplating what just happened. Ten minutes later, Taemin emerged from the bathroom and into the room.

Minho widened at the sight of Taemin only wearing a long thin light blue nightdress. He knew his clothes would be too big for him so he grabbed something from his younger sister's clothing she left at his house and a pair of boxers. He went up to him and grabbed the towel from his hands. He dried Taemin's hair carefully. The latter smiled, liking the feeling of Minho drying his hair.

"Minho hyung.... I love you," Taemin suddenly said.

Minho widened his eyes a bit but continued to dry his hair, "Ah... you're lying. You're drunk."

"It's true though...," Taemin giggled weakly, "You hid my secret ever since that day you found out, you're such a gentleman, you're nice to me, and you even let me stay at your house for tonight... I love you, Minho hyung."

"I don't think so. You're still drunk. You say things you don't me-" Minho was interupted as Taemin tip-toed up, wrapped his arms around his neck, and pressed his lips against his.

A feeling of electricity ran down both their bodies. Minho kept his eyes wide open but soon closed them, slowly kissing him back. They moved backwards and fell onto the bed, with Minho on top and Taemin underneath him. Their bodies were pressed against each other. Minho felt how thin the material of the dress was and groaned as soon as he realized it. He broke the kiss once they needed to breathe. But Taemin moved one of his hands and dug his fingers in the older's long locks, leaning up to kiss him again. Minho s an arm around the younger's waist and played with the other's own long hair with the other hand. He pressed his tongue against the boy's lips then nibbled on his bottom lip. The dancer moaned at the feeling as the jock took the chance to slip his tongue in. He explored Taemin's hot and moist cavern then battled his tongue, tasting the alcohol he drank earlier. The owner moaned, letting the taller win the battle for dominence.

Minho slowly removed the nightdress, breathing warmly on Taemin's bare skin as he traveled up. He already lost control as soon as Taemin kissed him. Taemin trembled and bucked his hips into Minho's, grinding their clothed members together. They both moaned at this as Minho quickly removed the boy's boxers. Taemin leaned up to kiss him again and played with the top of Minho's pants. Minho traveled his hand lower and lower down Taemin's body, earning a soft moan from the other. As Taemin was about to pull down the zipper of Minho's pants, a sound of a door being slammed open was heard. But it was not their own door.

Footsteps were heard coming up the stairs and voices of laughter were heard, "So, like, this guy was insulting my dear lovely Key," Minho could hear Kibum's giggles. "so I quickly socked him in the face and kicked him in the balls! He fell face-first so Key baby was like 'Aigoo! My hero!' and hugged me and kissed me," Clapping could be heard as another door was slammed closed. Jinki, Jonghyun, and Kibum were probably here.

Minho looked back at Taemin and sighed. The other boy was limp in his arms. He had passed out completely. Minho quickly helped Taemin into the boxers and nightdress. He changed himself into a grey T-shirt and plaid pajama pants, climbling into bed with Taemin. Minho stared at Taemin and sighed, "Why are you doing this to me?"

---

The next morning, Minho awoke to Taemin clinging onto his arm, still sleeping. He watched his sleeping figure, nearly falling for how innocent and peaceful Taemin looked. He brushed off his arm and got out of bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He sighed solemnly at the memory of the night before. He reminded himself to never let Taemin near any alcohol whatsoever. He walked downstairs into the main kitchen, where he was greeted by one of the maids. He declined on her offer on making him breakfast, and decided to make it for the other four guys who were still sleeping.

Minho started to make kimchi stew as he gathered the ingredients he needed.  He the stove and put a pot of water over it. As he quickly chopped vegetables, the usual trio walked down together, yawning in different times. He chuckled to himself and ignored them. 

"Oh, Minho ah! You're making your famous kimchi stew? Let me help!" Jinki offered.

"No," Minho firmly stated.

"Aww! Why not- Aish..." Jinki put his hand over his forehead.

Minho shushed him, "Well, one, I don't trust you with knives considering your Onew sangtae. Two, you have a hangover. Three, again because of your Onew sangtae, you'll trip and spill the stew. Then Taemin will wake up."

"Aww.... You want to wake Taemin up yourself. Give him a little kiss?"

"Shush, Jonghyun hyung."

As Jonghyun and Minho argued, Taemin was walking down the stairs. He rubbed one eye with one hand and was feeling his forehead with the other. He drowsily walked to the dining table, sitting in a chair. Kibum smiled and decided to sit next to him. He grinned and pinched the boy's cheeks, "Aigoo, kyopta~" 

Taemin pouted then glanced at Minho, "Annyoung...," He tiredly smiled at him.

"Oh... Taemin. A-Annyoung....," Minho replied, stopping his little quarrel with the raptor, "You're awake now? You must be still tired."

"Yeah, but you guys were too loud and I heard a thump. So I couldn't sleep this morning.... Not to mention, I have this huge headache..."

"Then, go back to sleep."

Taemin shook his head and his stomach growled. Minho chuckled and finished up the kimchi stew. He checked on the now cooked rice. Kibum, Jonghyun, and Jinki suddenly groaned and covered their mouths. They dashed to the bathroom. Taemin watched them and then at Minho. He sighed, putting his hand over his forehead. He slumped at the table then got up to grab dishes. He started to set the table drowsily as Minho set down the pot. Taemin took a sniff of it and smiled. Minho then set down the rice cooker. 

"Minho..."

"Hmm?"

"I was wondering... while I drank too much..."

"Y-Yes?"

"Did we do anything? Like anything wrong? I-I'm just asking."

"Oh.... n-no! You passed out completely once we reached my house."

"Oh.... Okay then. No wonder I never recalled anything last night," Taemin nodded. 

Minho looked at Taemin in surprise. He believed him so easily. Minho immediately felt guilty. He nearly took advantage of Taemin being drunk last night. Luckily, Taemin passed out before he could lose complete control. He breathed out in relief once he spotted Onew, Jonghyun, and Key emerging from the bathroom. They all sat down while Taemin scooped portions for each one. Key kept on whispering to Taemin in a low quiet voice. The youngest widened his eyes and droped the rice scooper. 

"WHAT?! YOU, JJONG HYUNG, AND JINKI HYUNG HAD A ?!"

Jonghyun and Jinki choked on their rice. Key groaned and laid his head on the table. Minho stayed calm as usual.