Ch. 16 Teaser~~~~

Royal Traditions, Skirts, and Unknown Love

 

"Umma! Can we stop now?!" Taemin whined as he was forced into yet another female outfit. "Stopstopstop! This is embarrassing! NO! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ME IN ANOTHER FRILLY SKIRT?" Key just huffed and adjusted the skirt. He stood up, admiring it like a proud umma. Minho just stared hungrily while sitting on the floor next to Jonghyun, who was texting nonstop on his phone. Taemin whimpered as he shifted uncomfortably, wearing a sweet lolita outfit, pink and frilly. He even had small pigtails tied with pink ribbon. 

 

"Why not? I think you look adorable," Key retorted, taking a picture with his Polaroid. "Your time as a girl is ending soon and I must take the opportunity to dress you up before I can never do it again."

 

"Wah. I feel like a doll."

 

---

 

 

Jonghyun gasped as the familar thumping of his heart arised again. He gripped onto his chest, blushing. He thought he got over this, he thought he was done with this. But that feeling wouldn't stop. Onew even say he missed him first then the others. That stupid dense tofu. Does he even know how he makes me feel? he thought. He shook his head while Key came to and turned to Jonghyun, smiling. He sat up.

 

"Is that Onew? Is he really that desperate?" Key chuckled while gripping onto Jonghyun's arm.

 

"Yeah. He already misses us," Jonghyun replied with a tint of guilt.