planned ending

Royal Traditions, Skirts, and Unknown Love

ok. since im being nice i tried to remember how i planned for the fic to end

----

its inevitable that the two families will have eventually discovered the two's secret romance through some sort of spy---- triggering and angering them both before they decide to pull the two apart, closing off the outside world to the both of them. out of rebellion, taemin stripped himself of the family traditions. quickly ridding himself of the feminine side of him that is lee taeyeon before he became of age, he cut his hair down short and discreetly disposed all his female clothing. minho closed off all communication with anyone else in his family, while secretly sending plans to jonghyun, onew, and key in an attempt to finally stop this hostility that has lasted for generations.

meanwhile, its practically a danger zone between the two families' large lands, some locked in their homes in fear while others guarding every inch of their homes.

the heads of the family were in definite danger every second, unsure of whether they were being hunted down.

it didnt take long before one began to attack the other and a huge fight formed between both sides. violence and slander threw flames. afraid of the wealthiest families' evident reign over the private land, the police didnt dare to stop the fight.

in a poor attempt while the homes were carelessly unguarded, taemin and minho burst out and reunited, sharing a quick romantic moment before going ahead to interfere between the two enemies along with the other three. just when the families began to falter and cower, when taemin tries to convince them verbally that the hostile relationship between the families was nonsense, a bullet was shot through his heart--- by heechul himself, who ultimately disagreed with his younger cousin's ideals. 

while they reasoned well---

they didnt have the best of luck.

despite the rushed trip to the hospital, despite how tight minho squeezed his hand, the descendant of lee minsuk died a few moments later, leaving the other devastated and in disbelief. his one and only lover, perished as a sacrifice for the sake of peace.

the two sides mourned for the many deaths that were caused, incuding one who held the greatest potential to become the head of the family's heir--- lee taemin.

after legal affairs were done and solutions were met, the families finally decided upon peace, ridding all hostility that stood between them. 

while minho does eventually move on from his sorrowful state after a few years, he still visits his former lover's grave often with a soft solemn smile and speaks as if he's speaking to him ...

and maybe--- just maybe---

he can feel taemin's presence as well.

----

yeah i dont think that was what you expected did you

like i said i'm not a shawol anymore, or even an sm fan--- they just dont appeal to me anymore aight respect that dont hate

this is prob the last thing ill ever write for anyone for a while, so be happy all 165 of you