Not an update but... help?

Royal Traditions, Skirts, and Unknown Love

I'd like it if all my readers give me feedback and suggestions for this story. It's ending soon but do not worry! This will be a series like I mentioned earlier. So I need you guys to suggest titles for the second part of the series! Also, I will not be continuing Bleak Forest Circus. I apologize. I no longer have inspiration for it. ): ALSO ALSO, I'm thinking of writing a SHINee version based off either 2 movies/books. I recently watched Lemonade Mouth and it was decent for a Disney Channel movie. The plot was interesting and considering there's five main characters, it's perfect for SHINee. Or I could base it off the manga, Happy Cafe. 

 

Lemon SHINee (working title; also suggest a title!) (OT5, 2min, jongkey)

 

On a typical day in Seoul High School, five boys, having nothing to do with each other and who are completely different from each other, meet in detention. When they start making music and get encourage to go on as a real group, they form a new bond and interact through music... and organic lemonade. As they go through individual and group struggles, they reach higher to make them an inspiration and voice to others. A timid yet kind pianoist, a short bass guitarist, a quiet tall rapper, a motherly guitarist, and a gentle yet amusing singer, SHINee is their voice.

 

Shining CAFee (again, working title) (OT5, jongyu, slight!2min)

 

Onew, a young man who is rather clumsy and awkward, decides to work at Cafe Brillant, a small dainty Western cafe where the customers leave with a shining look in their faces. Problem is, another the same age wishes to work there on the same day. Also dealing with a tsundere-like dongsaeng manager with a guilty pleasure for sweets, a nagging motherly baker, and a quiet waiter protective over the manager, the two compete to be the better employee. Litlle did they know, amusing events will often happen and love gets in the way of their rivalry.

 

Vote for which one I should do after I'm done with the series!