Eww, Stupid Keroro!

Royal Traditions, Skirts, and Unknown Love

{Taemin's POV}

"I didn't expect you to accompany me."

I glared at Minho who sat in the desk next to me. He was unaffected, of course. I had wanted to study after classes ended but he insisted on joining me. He just wouldn't change his mind even though I resisted. It irked me really. Before getting back to his book, he shrugged in response and motioned his hand to the girls who were peeking through the classroom door. They were glaring at me in jealousy. I looked at the girls then at him in confusion.

"You really think I'm going to go home with all of them following me? No thanks."

"I see."

"You must envy me."

"I don't."

I went back to working on equations. "Stupid Keroro." I mumbled under my breath as I tapped my pencil against the problem I was working on.

"What was that? Keroro? I'm not Keroro."

. He heard me. "Well, you have eyes like Keroro. I've never seen a person with eyes that big." I put my fingers on my eyelids and stretched them out, just to . He didn't look happy. He grabbed my book and raised it out of my grasp. "H-Hey! Give it back!" I reached for it but had no success grabbing it.

"No."

I got out of my seat. The girls gasped as they watched Minho and I fight over my book. I tried reaching for it again but gave up. "I hate you." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Nah, you love me. You secretly love me to bits."

"As if."

"I expected that answer." I spotted a slight grin from him as he lowered his arm so the book's in my reach. I snatched it back, glaring at him. We both went back to sit down.

As time went on, the bystanders had become bored of just watching us study and left. I was half-asleep with iPod earphones in my ears, loudly blaring some contemporary song. I felt Minho stab me in the side with the eraser end of his pencil. I grumbled, laying my head onto the desk. But he continued to stab me. I growled, slapping his hand away. An earbud fell out of my ear.

"It's getting late. We better get going."

"Wahh?" I was still drowsy as Minho pulled me out of my seat. I put my hand on his shoulder to keep myself sturdy. "Already?"

"Yeah. You better go quickly. And change out of this drag." I felt Minho brush my skirt up and I blushed furiously red in fury and embarrassment.

"Yah! You ert!" I started to punch against his chest constantly. He just continued laughing. I continued hitting him until I slipped on a pencil, the same pencil Minho used to stab me. I fell onto the cold floor, unknowingly pulling Minho along with me.

Stupid pencil. Putting me in an awkward situation.

I fell chest-first, wincing at the slight pain. I groaned as Minho fell on top of me. I felt his lips brush against my cheek. My cheeks burned red and I looked up at him. He looked at me in surprise and quickly stood up. He helped me up. I grabbed my things and walked out in a daze. Minho watched me walk away and put his hand on his lips. I leaned myself against a wall and put my hand over my cheek, smacking it lightly.

I cursed Minho at each step I took.

---


{Onew's POV}

I watched Minho and Taemin's awkward situation and chuckled to myself. Since we knew they were studying for the night, the remaining three just decided to settle in the school's camera room to peek on them. Mainly it was Key's decision. We had boxes of chicken in front of us, of course. I stole a glance at Jonghyun and Key. Key was pouting disapprovingly at the scene in front of them while Jonghyun continued poking his yeobo's arm to get his attention. I observed as our group's 'umma' rewinded the scene back and forth.

"Key. You're going to break it." I piped up.

"And your point is?"

"Taemin already left." Jonghyun finally said after many minutes of poking Key.

"Jjongie, that doesn't mean we can't barge in there and scold Minho ah."

"No thanks. You scolded me enough a few days ago. I don't want to hear you screech at another person."

"I didn't screech at you. I actually was softer to you."

"Throwing a book at my head was a softer approach?"

"Yes. You got lucky."

"Yes, I must be soooo lucky."

"You should be."

As the couple playfully quarrelled, I looked at one of the screens. I spotted Taemin's retreating figure in an empty hallway. I sighed to myself, wondering if he really is him. I haven't seen him in years. Then he appears in front of me. I regretted leaving him for my own selfish decisions. I stuck my arm out, probably Jonghyun attacked Key's lips already, or vice versa, and grabbed a piece of chicken.

Oh chicken, you're the only one I love. ... I really need to get a girlfriend.

---

{Minho's POV}

The minute I walked into my class the next morning, I was taken aback at the sight of Kibum lightly using a brush, swiping it swiftly at Taemin's face. The teacher wasn't in the room yet, explaining the loud voices of my classmates. Kibum must've been knowing I was here, since he seemed to be motioning me over without leaving his eyes off of Taemin. I sighed and obeyed the diva's silent orders. I sat in the seat in front of them. Taemin was silent with his eyes closed the whole time, his feminine eyelashes touching the top of his cheeks ever so gently.

"Ah! Yeppuda Taeyeon~ I wish the rest of the guys can see your true beauty." Kibum laced Taemin's hands with his. He let go as soon as he spotted Jonghyun and Jinki finally entering the class. He almost skipped, but instead walked, over to Jonghyun, clinging to his arm. "Jjongie baby! Doesn't Taeyeon look so pretty?"

Jonghyun glanced at Taemin, who was staring at the small mirror in surprise. He kissed Kibum's temple and smiled. "Yes but not as pretty as you."

"Aw, Jjongie. So cheesy."

I glanced at them and rolled my eyes. How sickening. I looked back at Taemin, who was still looking at the mirror. I grabbed a brush. "You have an uneven amount of blush on one side." I immediately brushed some blush on one of his cheeks. Most of the other students eyed us.

"How do you know about this kind of stuff?" Taemin questioned.

"I help my younger sister a lot. My mother was always too busy helping my father run our company. She didn't care about these kinds of things. So I had to help my sister instead." I stopped, setting down the brush. "There. Sorry. I kinda have an OCD about this. I hate it if stuff's uneven and unorganized."

"It's fine. I see no reason to do this anyway. But Key oppa insisted." I chuckled at Taemin using feminine honorifics and raising his voice's pitch higher. He seemed so natural as a girl.

"Whatever. By the way, I-"

"MINHO OPPA! What are you doing with... her?!"

I turned to the source of the voice then smirked. I looked to see that Taemin looked a bit startled. I tightened my grip on him, turning back to the person. "She's my girlfriend now. Why can't I?" At the corner of my eye, Taemin blushed but tried to shake it off.

"Girlfriend?! You can't do that! I'm your fiancé."

"So? I hate your guts anyway."

Yes, it was no other than the ferocious Kwon Yuri.